Elite force x GMW (the girls)

By pixie2103

The girls from Elite force and GMW get together and have hot dirty sex More

Game night
Bree x Riley continued
Three is always fun 😏 - Skylar x Riley x Bree

Life as we know it

4.5K 17 3
By pixie2103

Riley's pov
I see Maya making out with Kaz, which is normal since they started hooking up. Skylar is hooking up with Chase and Bree is hooking up with Oliver. The only pleasure I get around here is through masturbation. I'm the only virgin in this house, but I watch a lot of porn. Kaz got on top of Maya and they started pulling their clothes off. While this was happening I could here Skylar's bed rocking and moans coming from upstairs. Down the hall in the bathroom I heard, "Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Right there. Aaah fuck it feels so good." Yeah I know what you're thinking, my life sucks. These people are animals they fuck everywhere and don't care if anyone is watching. Like right now I walk down to the Kitchen to see Kaz's dick inside Maya's vagina on the dining room table. Ugh I'm just gonna go back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 158K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
128K 4.1K 33
He's a millionaire. He can never deny his father. Her happiness is her family. She can do anything for her family. But when she's forced to support h...
87.2K 296 10
Finding out my boyfriends secret fantasies, and living them.
123K 768 45
Cerita Dewasa