insane | zayn malik

By BookOfBandz

"you're insane." "isn't that one of the reasons why you love me so much?" a wild story about two completely i... More

Insane | Flash-Drive
Insane | Bossman
Insane | Evening PT 1
Insane | Evening PT 2
Insane | Wounds
Insane | Peeping
Insane | Twists
Insane | Grounded
Insane | Bazzi
Insane | Museum
Insane | Places
Insane | Out
Insane 2 | Down
Insane 2 | Extricated
Insane 2 | Comfort
Insane 2 | Truculent
Insane 2 | Exchange
Insane 2 | Believe
Insane 2 | Plan
Insane 2 | Info
Insane 2 | Bank
Insane 2 | Intransigent
Insane 2 | Operation PT 1
Insane 2 | Operation PT 2
Insane 3 | Renewed
Insane 3 | Dates
Insane 3 | Efficacious
Insane 3 | Background
Insane 3 | Ludic
Insane 3 | Reveal
Insane 3 | Getaway
Insane 3 | Cherish
Insane 3 | Jubilant
Insane 3 | Beloved

Insane 3 | Accompanied

1K 57 42
By BookOfBandz

Insane 3 | Accompanied

The moment when Zayn stepped into his club with Mori on his arm, all heads turned their direction. With all the confidence in the world they walked effortlessly towards the VIP section where it was reserved for only him and his gang. Many people were shocked to see Zayn Malik, the gangster himself, have a lady on his arm. Not only was she a woman of color but she was absolutely stunning. People paid attention to the obsidian toned woman with the fitting dark mahogany dress on her figure. She was a gorgeous star in everybody's eyes.

Zayn was so prideful to have this woman on his arm. People stared and he expected them too. Who wouldn't be starstruck if you seen this powerful duo walk past? The club was buzzing with the surprising news that Zayn has finally found a lady. Ever since he started taking over this city no one has really seen him with a girl. There was just stories of him sleeping around with whoever. Nobody has blankly seen him with a gorgeous woman. Now, she was not some commoner. Some people knew Mori because she was associated with Harry and her lifestyle.

Mori could feel everybody's eyes on not only her, but on the two of them. She knew well enough that there wasn't too many guys who was like Zayn. He was one of a kind and he was all hers. She was blessed with a man that was irreplaceable. A dark blue suit was on his body with all white shoes on his feet, designer of course. His black hair was styled and there were silver rings on his fingers. People from all over the club eyed the man. And that made Mori feel so lucky that she had him.

It has been since October since they had first met, now it is at the end of June—and god, time passes by so quickly. Ever since they had to work together when it came dealing with the Macho family they had learned so much about each other. It was the little things that brought them closer. Zayn and Mori was just so happy with each other. They have been so extremely content with their lives by being around each other. Now that they are officially a powerful couple you can't blame them for showing each other off.

"Mori, I want you to meet my gang. This is Kate, August, and Sen—oh, and of course you already know Roman and Carlos," Zayn says introducing his lady to his crew. "Guys, this is my girlfriend Mori."

(Carlos, Roman, Kate, Sen, & August)

Zayn's people were excited to see Zayn with a girlfriend. They waved at her and pretty much bombarded her with questions. She didn't mind though because they were nice.

"So Mori, what makes you take interest in that loser?" Sen purposefully asked just to get on Zayn's nerves. He was a South Korean businessman—who plays entirely way too much, but he means well—and is a very resourceful person when it came to blackmailing other business owners.

"That's my man," Mori chuckled looking at Zayn who was currently having a stare down with Sen. She knew how he got when people pestered him in front of her. It was really cute when he glared at people, but he didn't get really mad though.

"You're lucky because most girls would die to be in your position right now. To be honest, you're not the first broad that we have actually seen him with. My friend Zayn here isn't really good at keeping women around. So hopefully you'll be different," says Kate, the Afro-Latina with the curly locks around her face and tattoos. She's his hit-woman and an old fling. She kept her voice optimistic but everybody in this section knows deep down she was jealous of Mori.

"Thanks," was all Mori said before she crossed her legs over each other. She wasn't going to go there with Kate, not in front of these people or in this club. It was something about the way her words dripped with envy. Mori knew that she was obviously upset that she was with Zayn. But decided not to let it bother her.

"Anyways," August, the black and handsome tatted man with crinkly hair on top of his head, decided to clear his throat to cut the tension. "We're glad to have you around again Z. You've been gone for too long."

"I know, but I'm back now. Hopefully nobody has caused you any trouble, right?" Zayn questioned looking at the group.

They had shook their heads in response, August continuing, "Nah, everything was good on this side of the city. But we have been hearing some things about you being involved with the Macho and Styles beef."

"We took care of it, ain't nothing to worry about now. I'm back on my side of the city and that is what matters right now," Zayn confirmed to them.

"So you're apart of Harry's crew?" Sen asked Mori.

"Yeah," Mori nodded. "I've known him for quite some time."

"So you slept with him?" Kate asked bluntly, trying her hardest to get underneath Mori's skin.

"No, he's like a big brother to me," Mori told her truthfully. She didn't know what Kate was doing but she didn't like it at all.

"Oh..well I mean we all heard that before, right guys?" She inquired as she looked at the rest of the crew that was getting annoyed by her presence.

"Shut up Kate," Roman mumbled underneath breath, soon rolling his eyes.

"I was just asking a simply question," she shrugged, seeming unbothered that she was making Mori uncomfortable.

"Anyways, how did you guys even meet?" Sen asked in hopes of getting Kate to stop talking.

Mori smiled, "Well I—,"

"Harry sent this angel my way," Zayn cut her off as he placed his hand on her knee, soon placing a quick kiss on her bronze highlighted cheek.

"Unfortunately," Mori muttered which caused the group to laugh a little bit.

Zayn eyebrows pinched together as he looked at her, "Hey, that's rude."

"So you guys carried out the mission to kill the Macho's huh?" Roman had asked.

"Yeah pretty much," Mori nodded. "Along with help of course. We couldn't do it all by ourselves. It was wild, but it was all worth it." The news about it had spread like wildfire, and it made people feel relieved that the family wasn't going to be terrorizing people anymore.

"You know what they say. A couple that kills together, stays together," Sen smiled, he was pleased that Mori was with Zayn. He felt like she was the perfect match for him.

"Nobody says that," Kate scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Yo, shut the hell up Bitter Britney," August finally addressed her with a groan.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go get me a drink," Kate stood up out of her seat and walked out of the VIP section.

"Yeah, you go do that!" Carlos added in shouting, causing the group to crack up.

Mori didn't feel welcomed by Kate at all. She noticed that Kate wasn't really liking her being around Zayn. Not that she wanted to assume that Kate didn't like her, but that's how Mori felt. The others seemed to like Mori, so why didn't she?

"Zayn, I gotta use the bathroom to see if I look okay," Mori told Zayn as she got up from her seat.

"You look perfect," Zayn told her, really not wanting her to leave. God knows what Kate will say to her and he didn't need unnecessary drama right now.

"Still, I have to check," Mori then gave him an assuring look. "I'll be okay."

He sighed, nodding. "Fine, just walk straight and turn left. There's a big ass sign that says 'restroom' by the way."

"Thank you baby, I'll be right back," she tells him as she sent him a flirty wink.

"You better be," Zayn warned as he bit his bottom lip, watching her hips move with every step she took. His boys howled at him because they knew that he was so into her.

Mori walked through the crowd of people and found the ladies room. It was nice, big, and very clean. The mirrors were huge which was a bonus. But when she looked at herself in the mirror she sighed deeply.

"Hey you," said a voice, soon the sound of heels were clicking against the black tiled floors of the bathroom. And it was no one other than Kate with a mean look on her face.

"Listen, I don't have any time to deal with any bullshit you have for me," Mori told her straight up.

"I advise you to watch your back, because quite frankly you aren't the only girl. You think you are the only one but you're nothing but one of his side pieces," Kate stated with her arms crossed.

"Your point is?" Mori asked with a blank look on her face.

"What you have with Zayn isn't gonna last," Kate walked closer so that she was chest to chest with Mori. "Trust me, he goes through girls like clothes. He's just a womanizer. So let me do you a favor and save your heart from breaking. He isn't the one for you honey."

Mori chuckled bitterly, shaking her head, "Whatever you're trying to do isn't going to work Kate. If you're upset that I'm with Zayn then so be it. But don't you dare try to become in between us, you got it?"

"You're gonna fucking learn," Kate hissed.

"Whatever you say Bitter Britney," Mori rolled her eyes and walked out of the bathroom. She didn't have time for her games. It was messy and just unladylike.

The woman made her way towards the VIP section so she could return back where Zayn was. She saw that he was laughing with the guys, and just seeing him made her so damn happy.

"Hey love," Zayn greeted her with a smile as she sat next to him.

"We're gonna go get some drinks and hopefully some ladies," Sen announced dramatically. "Let's go fellas."

Mori and Zayn laughed a little bit on how they were the only one left in the VIP section. They didn't mind because they wanted to be alone for a little bit anyway.

"Is everything, okay?" Zayn asked her when he heard her sigh.

"You're homegirl Kate had a few words to say in the bathroom," she mumbles playing with his fingers.

Zayn's jaw clenched as his eyebrows came to an angry frown, "What the hell did she say?"

"Some shit about how I was a side a side piece and how what we have isn't going to last. Ya know, pretty crap," she told him waving it off.

He sighed deeply, know some shit was about to happen, "I'm really sorry that you had to deal with her Mori. She is just—,"

She cut him off by shushing him gently, "I don't care because I'm pushing this to the side. We make each other happy and that is what matters the most, yes?"

"Yes," Zayn breathed out.

"Now, forget about her and let's have a little fun," she smiled kissing his nose.

Hours later of dirty dancing and making out there was liquor was in their system, the music of the club was bumping, and the vibe between them was great. They didn't have to worry about a single thing in the world. All they could think about was each other and nothing else. A blunt was in between Zayn's lips and a drink was in Mori's hand. Mori's legs was draped over his lap while he rubbed up on her thigh in a soothing manner. Here and there she would kiss and lick his face. And to her amusement she would always laugh when he would give her a warning look.

"You're all I need baby. So don't let anybody tell you differently," Zayn told her with promising words and eyes. "I mean it too."

"I know you do," Mori pecked his lips and gave him a droopy smile. "You mean so much to me. Like, seriously, no lie."

"You're so precious," Zayn smiled as he swiped underneath her chin.

Deep down something inside of her caught on fire. She took ahold of Zayn's jaw and brought his ear closer to her lips. In which she whispered something very inappropriate. His breathing became irregular as she nibbled on her ear. If they weren't in public then he would have jumped to her bones on sight. After she was done she kissed his cheek and sipped on her drink as if she didn't do anything. Zayn bit his bottom lip and whispered something dirty in her ear, rubbing and squeezing on her thigh as he did so. She felt her body becoming super hot with emotion. With much eagerness they decided to leave the club and head to his place. And that's when they knew that their night was gonna take a turn for the better.

-

👀😏💦💦

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 131 33
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
64.3K 3.8K 30
one summer and one mansion is all it takes for zayn's life to change right before his eyes. [interracial] © BookOfBandz 2017 started : (july 9th, 201...
3.7M 80.9K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
2.3K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...