Don't Leave Me (Exo Fan fic)

By SuperSHINee_x

Kim Min is a very sweet girl who loves her parents and friends. She is an innocent teen who lives a normal li... More

Don't Leave Me (Exo Fan fic)
I Miss You
Watching The Sunset
Dinner Party
Missing Smile
His Sweatshirt
First Day
First Day Part 2
A Day At The Mall
COEX Aquarium
Movies
Get Lost...
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Hiatus & important stuff I want to tell you.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 14

22.3K 393 12
By SuperSHINee_x

Min slowly walked home because she was too busy thinking about what just happened 5 minutes ago.

"What part of don't lay a finger on her again do you not understand?"

*What was he talking about?* She thought. Then she remembered how Kai wanted to talk to her at the mall before they would go to the aquarium. *He must've told her to not hurt me again since I told him that she was the reason my fingers were bruised...*

"He and the other guys must really care for me..."

She said feeling guilty.

Soon Min arrived to the apartment building. When she got into the elevator, she pressed the button that led her to the rooftop instead of her floor. When she got up there, she placed her bag on the ground and walked towards the railing and yelled as loud as she can. 

"Why did I agree to go the mall with my appa and umma!?!?"

She let out another yell.

"If I just said no, then I wouldn't have to be up here screaming my emotions out!!"

Her legs buckled and she fell to the ground.

"If I said no, then you wouldn't have died. We could've still be living as one happy family in Jinju. And if I said no, then......then I wouldn't have met the guys...who are very kind...and sweet....I wish I can talk to them again..I really do. But...the promise..."

She closed her eyes and laid on the ground for a few minutes. 

"Y-you know that's not sanitary.."

Someone said out of the blue.

Min shot her eyes open and saw D.O standing besides her. *How did I not hear him coming?*

D.O looked down at her and smiled shyly.

"So you think we're kind and sweet huh?"

He chuckled.

Min felt her ears get red. She then got up, brushed the dust off her uniform, and walked over by the door to retrieve her bag.

"Wait."

Min stopped at her tracks. She stood there with her back facing D.O waiting for him to say something.

"What's your reason for ignoring us?"

He said in a serious tone. 

Min didn't say anything. She just continued to stand there. D.O knew he won't get a word out of her so he turned around and looked at the view of Seoul. 

"Don't you love the view out here?"

He said trying to change the subject. But there was no answer. He turned his head to see Min and her bag gone. D.O let out a big sigh and continued to admire the view of Seoul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min finally arrived in her room and closed the door behind her. 

"Did he hear everything I said? Aigoo, that's so embarrassing!"

She said frowning.

She then changed out of her uniform into a comfortable pair of sweatpants and a loose fitting t shirt. She tied her hair up into a loose bun and removed the little makeup that she had on. Then her mother walked into the room. 

"Min, you're going to wear that for dinner?"

She said raising an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? It's just dinner..."

Min replied back sounding a bit confused.

"Oh, the guys never told you? Well they're coming over for dinner tonight!"

*They would've told me...if I gave them a chance to...* Min sighed.

"Do I really have to get dressed again? It's just the guys. And it's not like they've never seen me underdressed before..."

"Fine. You can wear that. But just put on some chap stick. Your lips look really dry."

"Yeah yeah yeah."

"Okay. Well since you're technically ready, can you go set the table up while I go check on the food?"

"I'll think about it."

"Min."

She said crossing her arms.

"Fine! Just give me a second."

"Thank you."

"Yeah, whatever."

Min quickly applied some chap stick on and walked to the dining room to go set up the table. Right after she placed the last plate on the table, the door bell rang.

"Min! Can you get the door?"

Her mother yelled from the kitchen.

"Sure."

Min yelled back. She walked over to the door and opened it. But instead of staying by the door to greet the guest, she quickly walked back to the dining room to finish setting the table up.

"Well hello there Min. What a lovely evening this is."

Lay said sarcastically when he walked in. 

Kris rolled his eyes and went to go see where Min went. He walked into the dining room and found her placing glass cups by the plates.

"You need some help there?"

Min didn't bother to look up.

"No. I'm fine. Why don't you just go to the living room with the other guys and wait till dinner is ready?"

"No. I insist."

He said walking towards the cabinet where the glass cups where.

"No. I can do it myself."

She said abruptly.

Kris sighed and gave up.

"Fine."

But when he turned around, he saw Lay standing close to him and saying,

"Boo!!!"

Kris, who was startled, hit Lay in the arm.

"Yah. Stop scaring us."

Lay just laughed.

But apparently, Lay scared Min also because she dropped one of the glass cups. Everyone came running in to see what happened.

"What happened? Is everyone okay?"

Min's mother said her face full of concern.

"Yeah. We're fine."

Min said.

"Good job Lay.."

Kris said quietly.

"Heh, sorry Min."

Lay said scratching the back of his head.

Min growled and bent down to pick up the broken pieces.

"Min, don't pick them up with your bare hands."

Suho said. 

Min ignored him and picked up a big piece of glass. But before she could place it in the garbage can, her forefinger got cut by the glass and she yelped.

"Told you so..."

Suho said in a low tone so only he and the people besides him could hear it.

"Min, come to the kitchen with me. I'll help you clean the cut up."

Baekhyun said walking to Min's side.

"Yeah Min. Go and clean the cut up. I can go clean this mess up."

D.O said.

"I'll help D.O hyung!"

Tao added cheerfully.

"And the rest of us can finish setting the table up."

Chen announced.

"Oh you guys are so kind."

Mrs. Kim beamed.

They all smiled back at her.

"Min, go wash your cut. I'll go get some bandaids and neosporin."

"I can go clean the cut up myself."

Baekhyun totally ignored what Min just said.

"So where can I find some bandaids and Neosporin?"

He said looking through some drawers in the living room.

"I said I can do it myse-"

"Ah, nevermind! Found it!"

He grabbed the Neosporin and a bandaid from the drawer and grabbed Min's wrist and dragged her into the kitchen. He turned the faucet on making sure the water was luke warm.

"Wash your hands."

Min obeyed. After she has washed and dried her hands, Baekhyun took her hand and applied Neosporin on it. She wanted to pull her hand away, but she didn't want the cut to get infected. So she obviously had no choice but to let him apply it.

"You should've listented to Suho hyung."

Baukhyun said serious tone.

*Yeah yeah yeah. I know. * Min thought.

When he finished applying the Neosporin and put on band aid over the cut, his serious face turned into a smile.

"Okay. All done!"

Min mumbled a thank you and they both walked back into the dining room. All the glass from the ground has been cleaned up and the table has been set up.

"Alright! Now that we're all ready, let me go get the food."

Min's mother said happily.

All of them nodded and sat down at the table. Min ended up sitting across from her mother and besides Sehun and Chen. Min's mother came back with a large tray that had 14 bowls of rice. 

"Okay. Here's the rice. I'll be back with the Samgyetang."

Chanyeol kindly offered if she needed any help serving the food, but of course, her mother said no. Seven minutes later, all the food was served and everyone was settled.

"Okay, let's eat!"

Mrs. Kim said happily.

"Will do."

Xiumin said digging into his food.

"So how's school? Are you guys doing well?"

"Yeah. Exams are coming up. So we're going to have to start studying more."

Chen said.

"Hmm, maybe you guys can study together!"

Mrs. Kim added.

*Please no. It'll just make things harder for me.* Min thought.

"Speaking of you guys, are you guys getting along?"

She asked slowly.

Min stiffened and said nothing. She just started playing with her food.

"We're all getting along fine."

Sehun suddenly said.

All the guys, including Min, looked up at Sehun in surprise.

"We're always sitting together at lunch and Min and I sit next to each other in class."

He said smiling. 

Min knew that that smile was fake. 

*How could he still be saying that after I acted so rudely towards him?* She thought.

"That's wonderful! I'm glad you guys are getting along."

Min's mother said enthusiastically. 

Then, when Mrs. Kim wasn't looking, Sehun leaned in towards MIn and whispered,

"It's better if your umma didn't know."

Min slightly nodded in agreement. *Yes. It would be better if she didn't know about this.*

Sehun quickly sat back up and smiled.

Min could tell that Sehun was still hurt from her cold attitude. She started to feel even more guilty than she already is. Min then shook her head trying to forget about all the events that happened that day and continued to eat her dinner. *Please, let this dinner party end soon.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.7K 18
A kpop fanfiction featuring BTS, BAP, EXO, SNSD, F(x), you, and more ~ Jihyun is a cheery 17 year old fangirl with a bubbly and cheery personality...
22.3K 793 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
97.4K 5.1K 29
Byun Baekhyun lives in a run down town and goes to a bad school. Gangs run through the street and just to survive you must know how to fight, but Bae...
75.1K 2K 49
20180531 - #01 KOREANFANFIC 20180622 - #05 EXOFANFIC 20190301 - #02 EXOPLANET 20181217 - #04 EXOSTANS CHANYEOL'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an i...