Nenless! (Hisoka Morrow Fanfi...

By janettehere

«What would you do if your favorite anime character became real ?» • Inspired by the movie "Enchanted" • No... More

Prologue
'What a challenge'
20 questions ?
Coffee!
Almost Arrested
Bedtime Story!
Strange Encounter?
My parents ?!
A clue ? Or a trap ?
My savior? Not really!
Finally Something!
The Real Culprit
1K+??
Apparently, I'm Eric.
Time limit?
Switch
2k? new story?
meeting Illumi
Measurement error!
It's about his past?
I'm marrying someone else!

PUNK?!

1.8K 97 22
By janettehere

"Umm...you..uh..sure you're okay..?"
"Never been better!"

In which Hisoka takes the advice of an old cunning man...

.

  "What did you exactly do ?" I ask , overwhelmed by the strange emo hairstyle my redheaded flatmate had on . Accessories like lip ring and two black rings on one side of his temple , lots of leather bracelets , a tattoo on his neck..just what was happening ?
Is that tattoo real though??

"A new look . What d'ya think?"

I'm not sure how my face looked at the moment . Even.though he looked quite cool , I was pretty surprised and weirded out . But his next reaction made me adjust my expression to something more cheerful . He gives me an awkward thumbs up before grabbing a chair and takes a seat . He looks exhausted .

"You know you can vent off to me , right? "
"There's nothing really to vent off . I'll kill Kastro the moment I get back to...to.." His voice trails off , he has no idea how to get back if that's even still possible .
"Also if you're curious since you won't stop gawking at me ," He pauses raising an eyebrow to which I embarrassingly turn away , "All that bunch is fake . But it feels good to have some change in my looks , I guess ."

"I know the feeling! I get it when I cur my hair!....I thought it was just a girls' thing though..." She pouts looking in deep thought .

"Wanna know details ?" He asks in a deadpan expression , probably bored enough to suggest it himself . However , I'm more than happy to hear them!

"Sure , yes! Oh wait , I have some cheese popcorn.."
"It's not that long of a story , are you serious?" Acting like I didn't hear him , I grab the bowl of cheesy tasty popcorn on the counter and throw a bunch into Hisoka's hand .
"Well , I'm trying as hard as I can to keep calm trust me . It's for your own sake ."
Is it?? Shocked by what he said , I just stare with a smile .
"Because you're too clingy when I'm in a bad mood and it's so annoying ." He clarifies . "Thanks!" I reply sarcastically . Bish you can't even live without me hah!
"So when I ran into this shop , an old man greeted me there . He asked if I needed anything but I was so angry at that moment . I punched the glass door - and no , it didn't break , don't you nag me - so he told me that getting a change even if so little can actually lighten my mood up . I said then..um you don't have to know what's coming really.."

"No , tell me!!" I munch on the popcorn curiously not realizing that my mouth was already completely full .

Hisoka gives me a disgusted judging look before he proceeds .
"I threatened to kill him if it didn't work.."
"You serious? He's a kind grandpa , you creeped him out! I told you not to go around saying such things!" I start hitting him with all my might on his muscular arm and duh , not even a tiny bit fazed .

"It just came out like that!" He defends , well , tries to . "The old man giggled at that really ."

"Maybe you reminded him of his son , if he had a spoiled jerk like you ." I snicker ....the amount of dirty looks Hisoka gives me are countless , dude .
"Then , he offered to give me a haircut! And he showed me cool stuff to buy . Also he recommended this nice shirt ." He points at his new plaid shirt , one hem was not tucked in and a few buttons were open on the upper part .

"...okay okay , let me get that straight ." I am in between laughs , already . "You paid all the money you had , right?"
"Yes?" As soon as he said it , he realized it too . "He..tricked me ."
"Bahahahaha I can't believe you FELL FOR THIS" I really can't take it anymore , I was rolling on the floor laughing hugging the bowl of popcorn as I felt my tummy hurting because I couldn't stop .

"Shut up , idiot ." He looks embarrassed , avoiding my gaze as he mutters incoherent words with a frown and a pout . His cheeks had a faint tint of pink .

"I can't! You're so oblivious to this world , it's hilariously cute!"

"It's not , ugh."

"Hehehe" I giggle as I get up to ruffle his beautiful hair . "You know you look really good . I think eyeliner is what's left ." When I was about to hurry to bring it from the drawer in my room , Hisoka stops me pulling me slightly closer . He had one hand clutching on the hem of my shirt the other holding mine .

"You smell nice ." He whispers .
"That's because I showered today!" I let go rushing to my room . "Ah.." it hit me . "I ruined the moment , didn't I ?" I spoke to myself . "But I don't think I've felt much about it.."

Back with the eyeliner , I make sure he stays still while I try to apply it . Sadly , he's fidgeting . Tut tut , where is the professional-eyeliner-hisoka on the anime?

I catch him looking at me from while to while as I struggle with his movements to make the eyeliner look right . When I share in the glance , his face turns to the ultimate poker face .

"Done!" I shove a mirror to his face .
"Oh , it looks good . Thanks ." He mumbles nodding .
"I'm glad!"
A sudden knock interrupts the mood .

"Hm? It's late . Who might that be ?" When I make my way to the door , Hisoka stops me and goes first instead . Is he somehow protecting me...?

"Who's there?" He yells when he finds no one . "Hisoka...look , a note ." He directs his sight to where I was spointing . There , on the doormat , was a crumbled yellow note . It read :

"Make a deal with the devil himself , they say . Want Nen , give me something as valuable .  Meet me at the old gates , she knows them ."

...

(A/N) I've been looking for a hisoka punk fanart but found none ;-; if you know any , tell me rightaway! Or maybe we could try drawing punk Hisoka ourselves (I'm not professional at all haha but yeah!) ! If you'd like to participate , don't hesitate to tell me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 11.4K 48
FANFICTION!! I DO NOT OWN HXH ctto. of the photo *Completed At first, I thought he's just someone who loves to kill. Who loves to see someone in pai...
769 6 27
"I always wanted to learn french..." "Oh yeah?~ Well you could learn it with me~" "As if you know it." "Why? You don't believe me?~" "Of course no...
133K 3.2K 49
Y/N,L/N.That was all you were know for.Youre initialed name.All because of you're family business.But one day something occurs in you're life that ma...
149K 4.4K 41
!Please Note¡ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...