Paper Hearts

By QuxxnFlixx

[A REWRITE OF ❛Keeping Together❜] "Why love me if you have never in the first place?" "I-I'm sorry..." "Sorry... More

[1] ❝I Love You, I Love You Not❞
[2] ❝A Secret Among Them❞
[4] ❝I'm Not Ready❞
Beautiful Fanart! <3
[5] ❝A Confrontation❞
[6] ❝A Secret Plan❞
[7] ❝Rumours❞
[8] ❝Solus❞
[9] ❝Dust❞
[10] ❝Dream❞
[11] ❝Red❞
[12] ❝Hospital❞
[13] ❝Visits❞
[14] ❝Rain❞

[3] ❝A New Special Friendship❞

2.7K 101 173
By QuxxnFlixx

Anyone who wants a rp to kill a certain lil skeleton? [Comment here haha]

It was morning as the warm rays of the sun which came from the windows shined brightly at both Dust and Sans, who had fallen asleep. The warm rays had certainly disturbed them as Dust opened his eye lights and groaned at the bright rays that were shining on him. He was about to move when he noticed a heavy weight at his lap and he saw Sans, sleeping peacefully at his lap with blue coloured stains all over his skull, making it really obvious that he had cried for a while. Dust then blushed a light purple in embarrassment at how awkward both of their positions are.

He carefully picked up Sans bridal style before standing up. He walked towards the couch and placed Sans there gently, hoping not to wake him up. It worked, as Sans was still lightly snoring and immediately snuggled himself towards one of the cushions after he was set at the couch. Half asleep, Dust then went to his kitchen to go grab a cup of coffee to wake himself up. The coffee did help and he immediately felt more energized after drinking it. He then walked out of the kitchen, to see how messy the house was, after his outburst yesterday. Blue probably hasn't came home yet, seeing how messy it was.

Sighing, Dust immediately went to the kitchen to grab a broom and a dustpan to clear up the mess he has made.

Sans opened his eye lights slowly as he heard the soft sounds of sweeping. He felt the warm days of sunlight piercing through his eye sockets painfully before moving away from it. He looked around, to see Dust sweeping the floor which is now clean of the mess he had made yesterday. Sans stared into space for a while in confusion, before remembering what happened yesterday. What he had seen to cause an outburst of tears and him going to Dust and Blue's place.

"Hey Sans, you ok there?" The voice snapped Sans out of his thoughts as he turned to the voice to see Dust looking at him, worried. "y-yeah, i'm alright..." Sans said as he mentally scolded himself for stuttering in front of Dust. Hearing Sans' reply, Dust looked even more worried as he patted Sans in the shoulder gently before sighing. "I know, it's hard to believe that our lovers have cheated on us with each other...especially when it's your closest friend..." Dust said as he fidgeted with his phalanges. Hearing Dust's words, Sans sighed as he quickly took a tissue paper before wiping few of his tears away.

But suddenly, Dust shoot a small smile towards Sans, before he held Sans' phalanges gently. Sans blushed a light blue at his actions before Dust spoke. " But...you are not alone, ok? Y-You have me! and I promise...I won't leave you alone crying like what he did. We are experiencing the same pain, after all..." Sans listened to his words patiently, before nodding his skull. "i-i won't l-leave you either..." Sans assured as he held onto Dust's phalanges tighter, hoping to send a signal to him. It worked, as Dust nodded, understanding what he was trying to send to him. They stayed in that position for a while, trying to feel the silence and how the other was feeling.

After a long period of time, both of them stood up, feeling much better than when they had first woken up in the earlier morning. Dust held out his phalanges, before saying, "Special BFs?". Sans giggled at the silly nickname of their new friendship, silently mumbling, "you dork." before shaking his phalanges. "special bfs." Dust smiled at the reply before he saw Sans' smile disappearing into a frown. "what's wrong?" Dust asked as he worriedly patted Sans' shoulder gently. Sans looked at Dust, before saying, "w-what should we do, now that we know that our l-lovers are c-cheating with e-each other?" Sans stuttered, clearly regretting spitting it out of his mouth as it would further ruin the mood. Dust's smile fell before he mentally kept himself together, holding out a small grin as he lightly patted Sans' shoulders. "We confront them." Dust simply says as Sans' legs almost gave way, his eye lights widen in shock.

"what?! but that would ruin both of our relationships with our lovers!" Sans argued as Dust's eye lights immediately changed its colour, from a soft pure white to a dangerous ruby red, clearly in anger of Sans' reply. Sans trembled at the change, moving backwards slowly. "They have already ruined our relationships with what they've done! Especially HIM." Dust hissed as he moved closer towards Sans, who continued moving backwards. "I trusted him. And he ended up betraying me. JUST LIKE A FUCKING HUMAN!" Dust spat in anger as he dashed towards Sans, spawning a bone in his hands before hitting it towards Sans. Sans dodged it, but it stabbed a part of his humerus as he winced in pain before falling onto the ground.

Realising what he had just done, Dust's eye lights returned back to normal, before he fell onto the ground, shocked of what he had done. "S-Sans I-I'm so sorry! D-Did I hurt you?" Dust said as he started approaching to Sans, trying to see if he was ok. "i-i'm alright, j-just a little h-hurt..." Sans said as he tried to move his arm but the pain was too much for him to bear and he sat back down. Seeing that Sans is hurt, Dust snapped, mumbling the words 'I'm sorry' again and again as he moved away from Sans. "d-dust, why are you moving away from me?" Sans asked as he tried to stand back up and approach to Dust.

"STAY BACK!" Dust shouted as Sans froze in his place, not wanting to trigger any more actions from him. "I-I hurt you! I-I hurt you without knowing that I even did it! I'm a freak! Y-You should stay away from me just like Blue did so that you won't be hurt anymore! I-I don't know when I was just snap and dust you!" Dust spat as he started physically shaking, his eye lights dimming. Sans, ignoring his words, started to approach to him again carefully as he gently patted Dust's shoulders repeatedly. At first, Dust flinched at the sudden contact that Sans did, but he started to relax at the gentle patting that he is given. Then, he heard Sans' voice which was soft and gentle, calming him down.

"you're not a freak. you are just like every sanses out there. and you didn't have control of yourself when you have hurt me. so, don't blame yourself, alright? i won't leave you, just like you said to me. and that's a promise." Sans spoke quietly as Dust's shaking slowly stopped and his eye lights started coming back, glowing in a pure white. "A-Alright..." Dust silently spoke before Sans shoot him a small smile. But just then, a sharp pain shot through Sans' bones as he winced, holding onto his humerus which was still bleeding out raw magic. Dust noticed it, and immediately used his healing magic to, hopefully heal a bit of his wound as he used his telekinesis to grab a first aid kit from the kitchen.

"s-since when did you know h-how to bandage?" Sans asked him as Dust carefully wrapped the bandage around his humerus carefully, hoping not to further injure the wound. "I attended some basic first aids lessons because Blue had forced me to do it." Dust simply says before he used a clip in the kit and attach it to the bandage. "There. Do you feel better now? My healing magic could only heal a bit of the wound. So I have to bandage the rest of it to let it recover naturally." Sans touched the now bandaged wound carefully. "w-well ok, but it still hurts like shit." Sans says as Dust laughed. "That's the best I could do, so you would have to bear with it sansy~." Dust teased as Sans blushed a light blue at the nickname.

"So, we're still sticking with the plan of confronting them?" Dust asked as they sat onto the couch, switching through the different channels on the television. "y-yeah..." Sans spoke as he carefully rested his humerus onto one of the cushions of the couch. "So, if anything happens, we meet at that old spot. Ok?" Dust planned as he picked a channel which was showing a movie on romance. "a-alright..." Sans agreed, before Dust gave him a handshake, with a smile.

They're going to confront those two cheating bastards when they came home.

And to be continued!
I finally updated this! ;_; Took a while.
School is reopening for me in two days...and I haven't finish my homework. Fuck.
I would be really busy when school starts, so don't expect quick updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.7K 14
I have always been unlucky with love huh... I'm the 'Unrequited Love Repeater' that's right. It's almost like Cupid himself hates my entire existence...
9.4K 258 17
In this story, you are a human who's in their third cemester of college for coding and such... But t really isn't good at all... It's drastically the...
17.8K 435 24
Y/N moved from her town in Lumenatia to a kingdom called Detpurroc that rules strictly and selfishly. since women have been restricted from normal jo...
5.7K 228 12
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥...