Faith (THIRD BOOK TO GRINDING...

By _MinnieBracey

Raising a 5 year old, 8 year old, and 11 year old isn't easy. But with Chresanto on her side, she isn't worri... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
August.

11

5.8K 225 53
By _MinnieBracey

Yn

I put on my blue skirt, black cami, and my blue blazer. I put on my gold hoop earrings and my gold necklace. I did my hair in a middle ponytail and put on some light makeup, after that I put on my black heels and left the hotel room.

I went in the elevator and to the main floor, I went outside and in my rental car. I started the ignition and began driving to the wedding.

30 minutes later I got there, the bridesmaids were running all around along with the brides men. I got out the car.

"Excuse me!" I semi hollered. "What are you all doing? You need to be getting dressed!"

"The tailor isn't here yet." One of the brides men said.

I scrunched my eyebrow and pulled out my phone, a couple seconds later the tailor answered.

"Hey Mrs. August"

"Don't 'her Mrs. August' me where are you!"

"Stuck in traffic...."

"Your lying you live 15 minutes away! There's no damn traffic."

"Look I'll be there."

"I'm docking your pay."

"Mrs. August I said I'll be there!"

"But I'm still docking your pay! And if your not here in the next 5 minutes your fired."

I hung up and looked at everyone. "Girls go in the room with the bride and guys go in the room with the groom." I instructed.

I went over to the room where the wedding was suppose to happen. I looked at the roses. "The bride wanted white roses!" I shouted. "Who bought cream?"

My second assistant slowly walked into room, he was a older Caucasian guy.

"You did this?" I snarled.

"They were all out of white so I got the closest color I'm sorry I just-"

"Your fired." I said cutting him off. "Goodbye."

He slowly walked away.

"Well aren't you nice."

I turned around and smirked. "Tracy, what are you doing here?"

She shrugged. "Why be in a office for two days with nothing to do? My boss was out if town for god sakes." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm glad your here though, I really need you."

"For what?" She scoffed. "Were in California! I thought I was on vacation."

I scoffed. "Wanna be on vacation? Try Hawaii or Panama. Not Compton."

Bahja

"Objection!" I hollered.

I can't believe this case, it's really serious. I'm the lawyer of a lady who was beat by her husband, the guy automatically should be in jail not court!

"Miss.Rodriguez atleast let him explain a little more." The judge said.

The other lawyer nodded. "Thank you, anyway it was self defense. My defendant was about to get killed by this crazy lady."

I shook my head no quickly. "His defendant was drunk! He came home and started acting crazy."

The other lawyer looked at me. "What was that suppose to mean Rodriguez?"

I glared at him. "It means she had the right to grab a knife Parker."

"Order in my court!" The judge yelled. "15 minute break."

I groaned and walked out the court. I quickly lit a cigarette and took a puff.

The other lawyer came out. "Got a lighter?"

I rolled my eyes and handed him my lighter, he lit his blunt and took a puff.

I looked at him. "You can't smoke marihuana in front of court."

He shrugged. "I need to get high in order to stay focused."

I shook my head. "Maybe you don't need to be a lawyer then." I mumbled.

He gave me my lighter, "What was that Rodriguez?"

"Nothing" I sighed.

I pulled out my phone and saw I had a missed call and a voicemail. I pressed the voicemail and began to listen to it.

Hello Miss. Rodriguez this is Mrs. Chapel from the STD Clinic, I'm calling because I have your results. Call me as soon as you get this message or stop by. Talk to you soon.

I gasped loudly and put my phone up.

"Something wrong Rodriguez?"

"No Parker and if it was it isn't your business." I said while stomping out my cigarette.

He shook his head. "Just because we aren't on the same team doesn't mean-"

I looked at him. "Parker we are against eachother correct?"

He look confused. "Yeah but I'm saying-"

"Therefore stay on your side of the jury." And with that being said I walked back in the court.

I saw the judge drinking water and talking to people. "Excuse me judge."

She looked at me. "Yes Rodriguez?"

"Something came up." I said quickly. "So I have to go it's an emergency."

"But we aren't done for today and-"

"And I'll be here first thing tomorrow I promise." I said cutting her off. "See you."

Chresanto

I woke up Ariana, Kai, and Jacob. Since Kam spent a night I woke him up to.

"Come on guys get ready." I demanded.

They all went in separate bathrooms and began freshening up. I did my hygiene and took a quick shower.

10 minutes later I hopped out and put on boxers. I grabbed a white tee from out the closet and a pair of black joggers. I put on my white and gold Giuseppe shoes. I put on lotion and cologne and went downstairs.

Ari and Kam was in the kitchen making them a bowl of cereal.

"Ari pass me the milk." He said.

"No." She blushed. She grabbed the milk and poured it in her bowl.

After she was done he looked at her. "Now cause you pass it to me?" He laughed.

"Nope!" She smiled.

She put the top on the milk and put it the refrigerator.

He gasped. "Wow! Your mature!" He said sarcastically.

"Shut up ugly."

He bit his lip. "Who you calling ugly?"

I walked in there. "What's going on?"

They both jumped. "N-Nothing Mr. August." Kam stuttered.

I looked at Ari. "Let me talk to you for a sec Sapphire."

She slowly walked to me. "Uh-Oh." She whispered. "When you call me by my middle name I know it's a problem."

We walked in the den. "The day you told me you had a crush on someone, you were referring to Kamren?!" I semi-yelled.

"This is why I didn't even wanna tell you." She whined. "I knew you would react like this."

"Ariana this not the point!" I growled. "Your not allowed to like him."

She frowned. "Daddy why not? It's not like were related or something."

"Kam was just like me as a child okay? A player, and nasty. He's not good for you. Besides your only 11 years old." I explained.

She shed a tear. "You was suppose to be supportive." She cried.

She ran outside and into the car, I sighed deeply and walked in the kitchen and looked at Kam.

"Don't hurt my baby girl, got it?"

He nodded. "Yes sir."

Bahja

I walked inside the dingy clinic and to the main office. The same lady was there from the other day.

"Hey." I said dryly.

She looked at me. "Rodriguez right?"

I nodded slowly.

She stood up and looked through her files. "Why are you so upset?"

I glared at her. "Maybe because I'm in a clinic about to find out I have aids!" I growled.

She rolled her eyes. "Maybe you should start thinking positive." She gave me the file.

I quickly snatched it and looked inside, I began reading what was on the paper.

Rodriguez, Bahja

Checked for AIDS/HIV

100% negative

"Wait." I whispered. "Negative means that-"

"You came in here to see if you had AIDS right?" She asked cutting me off.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Well you don't." She said bluntly. "Negative means you don't have them."

I smile crept my face. "Thank you!" I cried.

I ran out the clinic and into my car. I drove up to Lake Island Mall and ran in Pink Couture. I saw Shania helping a costumer.

"Shania!" I said happily.

She jumped up. "Bahja what the hell!" She shouted.

"Sorry I have great news." I smiled.

"I'm helping a costumer." She growled.

I looked at the costumer. "5 minutes please? It's urgent."

"Go ahead." She sighed.

Me and Shania walked to the back of the room. "I don't have aids." I semi whispered.

She widen her eyes. "How come? I don't understand. Me and Craig do why not you?!"

I scrunched my eyebrow. "Seems like you was expecting me to have them."

"No." She said quickly. "Honestly I'm happy for you, I'm just confused."

"Why?" I asked.

She looked at me. "You and Craig were together for how long? How many times have y'all had sex?"

I scoffed. "Me and Craig were honestly off the edge." I admitted. "Last time we've had sex was about 4 months ago."

She bit her lip. "And we had sex every night." She put her hand on her head.

"Well considering that we are kinda still together I didn't wanna hear that." I mumbled.

She shrugged it off. "Whatever I'm just so stupid. Can we talk when I get off work?"

I nodded. "Sure what time do you get off?"

"In like 4 more hours. I really wanna talk to you."

"Okay well call me when you get off." I suggested. "I have to run a few errands anyway."

"Alright bye."

She walked back to her costumer. "Sorry about that, your total is $15.25"

Hey guys, sorry for the late update but you all should know why. Anyway, I'm honestly upset. And truthfully I don't wanna go on with this story. But it's for you guys so I guess I have to. I can say though, I'm no longer a fan of MB. 💔 it's going all downhill. Prod is gone and they thought they could replace him? No. Then, roc got Desiree pregnant. I have proof if you don't believe me. Wanna know? Private message me. Anyway, they aren't really good influences. Prince and Ray aren't bad but still, I just can't trust then anymore. They all told so many lies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 346 16
Find out what happens when chres parents hire a new nanny in the house (short story) Book 1
281K 7.6K 22
She got adopted by this family. Not all of them like her, but when she get to know them better everything will change. When she starts falling for on...
16.3K 400 30
Your a 16 year old cheerleader girl. You have a really bad crush on this 17 year old boy named Chresanto aka Roc Royal. Welll.....you were a cheerle...