12

India (later that night)

I laid on the couch slowly eating the day old popcorn that was in the bowl. I watched the same movie that's been replaying for about four days now. The front door unlocked and I heard Michael in the kitchen.

"Baby?" He called out.

I ignored him, I was so lazy to speak.

"Babe?" He called out again.

I rolled my eyes and ate another piece of popcorn.

He came into the living room, when he saw me he immediately caught a attitude.

"Indie really?" He semi yelled.

"Really what." I croaked.

"You've been sitting in the damn spot for almost a week now!" He shouted. "Your starting to stink."

I looked at him and shrugged.

He sighed deeply and sat next to me. "Your obviously hiding something from me. What is it?"

I began to think of years back and then the text messages. I bust out in tears and laid my head on Michael's lap.

He began to pat my back. "Baby it's okay." He comforted. "Just tell me everything."

I haven't mentioned anything about my past to Michael. So I'm kinda scared of his reaction if I tell him about me killing Zonnique.

"So your gonna keep quiet?" He asked.

I looked at him. "Baby it's about my past." I cried. "You know how I feel about talking about old things."

"Baby listen to me." He started. "If your past is reflecting really bad on your future I wanna know wassup."

I ignored him and wiped my tears. He stood up.

"Keeping secrets?"

I looked at him. "It isn't technically a secret." I groaned.

He shook his head. "I can't believe you India."

I scrunched my eyebrow. "Why? Because I don't feel like explaining shit to you?"

"No because we've been together for 7 years and your not ready for the real world!" He barked back.

I stood up to. "Let me guess, this is still about getting married and having a child?"

He sighed deeply. "India I'm sorry but I'm ready." He admitted. "And I don't know how long I have to wait."

"Until I'm ready." I replied quickly.

"Oh yeah and when is that?"

"Why are you pressuring me?" I asked. "I'm obviously not ready so stop trying to force it on me or something."

"I need to get to working." He said looking at the time. "We'll talk about this in the morning."

He walked upstairs, he's so confusing and I can't read minds so he's really stressing me out. I just need someone to talk to.

I walked upstairs and saw that Michael was in his office. I quickly grabbed some sweats and a white tee then took a quick shower and put on the clothes. I put my nappy hair in a big sloppy bun and left the house.

Rayan

I was playing 2K14 on my new Playstation 4. The game was dope, I loved being home alone to. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want and nobody can stop me.

Knock Knock!

I groaned loudly and paused the game, I went to the door and looked inside the peephole. India was standing there, I answered the door.