My Happy Ending

By livelaughluv451

All Amber Walker wants is a happy life. She was always wanted to get a perfect boyfriend, have a perfect marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue (Last Chapter )

Chapter 51

31.8K 437 24
By livelaughluv451

Noah’s POV

I was sitting on the couch with Amber. We were in her house.  A weird film made in the 90’s was playing on the TV screen. Right now, it was showing a couple kissing…. In not such a PG-13 way. Amber’s hand slid across the couch and intertwined with mine. I pulled her even closer, even though she was practically sitting on my lap already.

“I love you,” She whispered. I started to feel a little light-headed, like I always did when she said those words. It was a miracle that I got to hear them almost every day.

“I love you more,” I said. Before I could stop myself, I leaned down and pecked her on the lips. Lust through my veins as I kissed her again, this time more passionately.

Her fingers fumbled with the bottom of my shirt before yanking it over my head. The next thing I knew, all of our clothes had been shredded away and were now scattered along the living room floor.

I looked into her eyes and kissed her again, but she pulled back.

“Now,” She breathed. I nodded my head yes.

I reached behind her and snatched the remote off the table. I clicked the power button and the television faded blank. I tossed the remote across the room and smiled as I turned back to Amber.

Before we could get very far, the doorbell rang. Even though it was Amber’s house and not mine, I didn’t hesitate before jumping up to answer. I looked down at my exposed body and started to find my clothes.

Soon, I had found everything but my pants. I couldn’t answer the door in my boxers though! I searched under the TV and only found dust. I check everywhere in the living room then walked into the next room, which was the kitchen.

I found my pants folded neatly on one of the chairs at the table. I slipped them on with a frown. How did they end up all the way over here?

Sighing, I walked back into the front room and answered the door.

“Hello….” I trailer off once I saw officers in blue and white uniforms. Identical gold badges were on each one of their chest, except for the officer right in front of him. His badge had the word “Sheriff” written on it, while the others had “deputy.”

“Noah Flynn?” The sheriff asked. I nodded my head, wondering how he knew my name.

Furthermore, how did they know I would be at Amber’s house? And why were they looking for me? I don’t remember doing anything wrong.

“Yes, that’s me,” I told them.

The sheriff nodded at the deputy to his left. He stepped forwards and spun me around. He bashed my face against the wall and pinned my arms behind my back. I heard a clink and the feel of cold metal around my wrists.

They were handcuffing me?

“What the hell?” I shouted. I struggled to free my wrists but that only made the metal push against my skin painfully. I winced and stopped moving my hands but continued to flail my body.

“Noah Flynn, you are under arrest for the murder of Amber Walker,” The Sheriff said.

I froze. Murder? Amber? I was with her before they rang the bell!

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one….” An officer began to read me my rights but I tuned him out.

“I didn’t murder anybody! Amber is in the house with me!” I shouted. I was kind of hard to talk with my face pressed against the wall, but I managed. Thankfully, the Sheriff pulled me out of the uncomfortable position.

He faced me in the direction of the living room. I opened my mouth to tell them that Amber was with me but froze.

Where Amber was only minutes ago, laid a human skeleton. This time, I really did try to struggle.

“Amber! Amber!” I yelled her name, hoping that I would blink and she would appear in the doorway and tell me it was all a big joke.

“Sir, I suggest you stop struggling and remain silent. You are making the situation worse than it is already,” The Sheriff said. His voice hinted at… amusement? Did he find it amusing that my girlfriend’s skeleton was now lying ten feet away?

“Noah?” I heard Amber’s voice call. She sounded panicked. I glanced around, trying to find her, but only saw officers and the skeleton.

Then I realized the skeleton was no longer lying down limply; it had risen into a sitting position, like it was a human, and not the remains of one.

Its jaw opened. “Noah?” Amber’s voice came out of its mouth, sounding even more panicked.

“Noah, wake up!” The vision vanished and I suddenly felt myself being shaken. I shot up in bed and heard a gasp as someone jumped back.

At first, all I saw was darkness. Then I blinked a few times and a silhouette started to form beside me.

Soon I began to make out their female features.

“Amber!” The word slipped out of my mouth in relief. It had only been a dream.  Amber was still here. Alive.

“Noah!” She mocked in the same tone I’d used. I smirked and pulled her down in the bed with me. She let out a small squeak of surprise but then shifted into a comfortable position in my arms.

We were still sleeping in different beds. I slept in Tyler’s room while she slept in her own bed. She didn’t particularly like the arrangement, but I’d convinced her to let us sleep like this just for a while. It had been a difficult argument to win.

“What were you dreaming about? I could hear you tossing all the way down the hall,” Amber said. I felt my body tense up at her question.

I could only remember bits and pieces of my dream, but I remembered the important parts.

I guess my subconscious mind was trying to point out that I was scared to hurt Amber. Okay, I might not murder her because I’m not a psychotic serial killer or any supernatural being, but I could hurt her if I wasn’t careful. I was taking away something that she could only give away once, her virginity. And if this ended badly, I knew that she would be hurt. My heart clenched at the thought of her not being with me anymore. I don’t know how I could survive if that ever happened.

“Paging Noah Flynn. Paging Noah Flynn. If he doesn’t answer his girlfriend, she will call the mental hospital,” Amber said in a deep voice. I chuckled.

“Please call right away and schedule an appointment for a Miss Amber Walker,” I said, copying her voice. She laughed and hit my arm lightly.

“What was your dream about?” She asked again. I shrugged.

“Nothing,” I said. She shook her head.

“Please tell me,” She begged. I sighed, but didn’t say anything.

“Was it a nightmare?” She tried. I nodded my head yes.

“What was it about?” She asked, still not giving up.

“In the dream, I was arrested,” I told her. That was the truth. I felt her smile against my chest.

“Really? What for?” She asked. I sighed.

“For murder.” I said, still leaving out a huge detail. Amber laughed.

“Well who did you murder?” She asked. I groaned. She kept asking the wrong questions.

“You,” I whispered quietly. She was silent for a moment. Then she pushed herself up so she could look into my eyes.

“Should I be worried that you dream about killing me?” She asked jokingly. I burst out laughing.

“As long as I don’t put my thoughts into actions, I think you’ll be fine,” I said jokingly. She sent me a playful smile.

“Well if you’re so intent on killing me, I think it would be smart of me to take care of you before you get to me,” She whispered in my ear. I felt my breath catch for a second but I tried not to let it show.

I leaned my head up, as if I was going to kiss her, but stopped an inch in front of her.

“Not if I get to you first,” I said. We were close enough, that when I spoke, my lips would brush against hers.

“I think I would be fast enough to get there before you,” She said breathlessly. I smirked at my obvious effect on her.

“And how exactly do you plan on doing that?” I asked. She was silent for a moment.

“I can always stab you. I know where the knifes are,” She said smiling deviously. I smirked.

“But what would you do in a week? Who would satisfy your need?” I asked, smiling proudly as her face turned scarlet.

“I could always give Drake a call,” She teased.

“I thought he was with Alice now,” I pointed out. Her eyebrows furrowed as she was deep in thought.

“I’m sure I could find someone,” She said.

“Well you won’t have the chance,” I whispered. I tapped her nose lightly. “You’re mine now, and there is no way you’re getting out now.”

She smiled against my lips. “I think I like that.”

Ughhh. Who gives homework over the summer? My school apparently does. We have to write ten book reports on books they choose for us. They don’t even choose good books! I mean they could at least let us choose our own books to read if they were going to give us homework. How did these books even get published??????

Okay, my rant is done :) Since I’m avoiding homework, you might get uploads a little more frequently >:D

That’s all :D Have a good day and don’t provoke Czechoslovakians

Votes: 70

Next Upload: Thursday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2M 283K 50
Madeline Stone knows where her future is heading-her family has that part all figured out. On her twenty-first birthday she is stealing a few moment...
19.9M 678K 63
(*Now an Amazon Bestselling eBook*) Sera's usually a good girl. (Except for that one wild night in the backseat of a stranger's car!) But what happen...
118K 2.5K 29
Viktoria C. Claravall is an ideal girl that every boy wants.she is smart,gorgeous,fit,rich and sporty.. she is also a model in victoria secret. her u...
201K 25.6K 82
Centuries after an asteroid smashes into a star ship, the inhabitants must learn to survive space without technology or perish. Join princess Airome...