My name is Mafalda

By rosademar

What is in a name? Would someone be someone else if their name was different ? This the story of a young woma... More

Chapter one
chapter 2
Chapter 4
My name... Chapter six

The Horizon Chapter 3

14 0 0
By rosademar

I'm in! I'm going to toronto!" Shouted mafalda as she bounded down the stairs.

'' Mafalda constança no running down my stairs '' shouted her mother.

''Onde está a Maria ?" Where is Maria.

''She's in her room. Where else would she be?"

''Oh ya right''

''João. Sometimes i worry about that girl. ''

''Golo!!!" Shouted mafalda's father

'' outro que não me ouve'' someone else who doesn't listen to me.

---

''Mary i'm going to toronto!" Said mafalda as she jumped onto her sister's bed.

''What the hell for? ''

''I want to see the world''

''Maf, it's basically two hours away.''

''I know, '' she said with a smile '' i need to get out of this place, meet new people''

''Ok, you are loosing it. ''

''No I've got it all planned out. I'm going to finish my BA in toronto get a cozy little place, start the research for my thesis there. I have a thesis and with help from my professors here I might just be able to compile my study on second langugage aquisition for children.''

Maf when on and on, Maria really having no clue as to what she was saying.

Maria hated linguistics and was all to happy to be finishing her BA in journalism.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...