YOU BETTER RUN

By marina_if

R-rated, for mature readers only # 25 in "Steamy" "What doesn't kill me better run!" Polina • beautiful • i... More

preview
1 Intro
2 Derek
3 Friday
4 Following Her
5 Attraction
6 Never see you again
7 Oddish friend
8 The Fight
9 In the shower
10 The Truth
11 Choises
12 Bad News
13 Defender
14. Hit The Road
15 Being Honest
17 The Plan
18 Lazy Days
19. Broken Heart
20 The Mission
21 Escape
22 One Last Time
23 Goodbyes
EPILOG
AN

16 Bon Appetit, Baby

8.1K 210 21
By marina_if

There's a mature scene
in this chapter.

You've been warned.

Polina PoV

I woke up when the damn sun was shining in my eyes...Again...Why the hell is it always shining in my eyes? I looked at the clock on my nightstand, it was far past noon already. Not strange, we went to bed almost at dawn.

I was lying in bed thinking about yesterday. It was good to tell someone my story, I just hoped I wouldn't regret it later. I hopped off from the bed and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, combed my hair, and put it into a high loose bun – now I looked more presentable and wouldn't scare Nick away – I smiled to myself.

I went to search for Nick. It didn't take me long to find him still sleeping in his bedroom. He lay on his bed naked. Only a small piece of the blanket was covering his manhood and half of his leg. All the rest was left on display for my greedy eyes.

His chest and his well-built stomach were magnificent. A thin line of hair traced from his bellybutton and hid under the blanket. His bulge was well seen under the thin fabric of the sheets. My eyes just couldn't stop ogling the beautiful sight in front of them. I inhaled a few times and made myself leave the room, before I would get under that blanket and get down and dirty.

I went to the kitchen and decided to cook something for us for breakfast or better say, dinner. I turned on some music and started making frittatas. I prepared everything and put it in the oven when a Beyoncé song began playing on the radio. I began dancing to the music.

What? Everyone knows these moves.

- Beyonce? Really? – I heard the groggy voice behind me. I jumped in surprise and whirled around.

Nick was standing there wearing a t-shirt and sweats that lay low on his hips. His hair was a little messy and his eyes were still sleepy, but he was smiling at me. I found myself checking him out. Again... Pathetic... I rolled my eyes at me in my mind.

- What? Girl Power! – I exclaimed and thrust my fists in the air. Nick chuckled and came closer to me.

- How was your sleep? – he asked, searching my eyes.

- Like a baby.

- Aw really? And here I was hoping you were tossing around because I wasn't with you. – He said half-joking and half-serious. He took a lock of my hair and wrapped it around his finger. He was too close, I could smell his fresh minty breath.

- You're so full of yourself – I smirked and cocked my eyebrow.

- No, I just found it hard to sleep, knowing you were in the next room, - his voice was low and seductive, - So close to me. – His eyes burned with desire making my knees buckled.

- Why... why you didn't join me? – I stutter, a little lost in Nick.

- When I returned from the shower you were already fast asleep. You looked like an angel – He smiled gently at me – My fallen angel.

He murmured against my parted lips and smashed his hot mouth on mine. His hands snaked around my waist, holding me close. The kiss was hot but restrained as if Nick was asking for my permission. Stupid Nick, if he just knew I was already his, wanting him, no, craving him.

I ran my hand through his hair, tugging at it and deepened our kiss. He pressed my body to him even closer and I arched my back wishing there were no clothes between us. I moan loud when his arms went under my t-shirt and were rubbing my bareback. I got lost. I forgot about everything. There was only Him, so fuck the rest of the world.

- You're hungry? - his hoarse voice interrupted our passionate kiss.

- Yeah – I was hungry for him. I moaned with pleasure. Nick chuckled and jerked his head toward the oven – Wait what? - I snapped out it and understood that Nick was actually talking about the oven.

- The timer beeped, are you cooking food? – He asked, with a devilish grin on his face. He saw my flushed look and chuckled.

- Fuck, frittatas – I finally gathered my horny self together. I lowered my eyes. I was embarrassed. I stepped away and opened the oven.

- Smells good – Nick stuck his nose in the air sniffing. Adorable...

I got my dish out from the oven and took my time serving it and setting the table for us. I needed some time to cool off. The way Nick affected me, it was like he was my air or drug I cannot refuse. I didn't like it. I was a total wuss. I had never felt such a strong attraction to someone else. This was just great...Not.

We were sitting at the table, Nick was opposite me.

- Um, this is very tasty, – he said with a surprised look on his face.

- What can I say, I have a lot of hidden talents. – I smirked.

- Yeah you do – he sucked his teeth and looked down on his plate.

We continued to eat in comfortable silence, there was only the clanking of our forks against the plates. After we finished with our breakfast-dinner, I put our dishes into the dishwasher and turned to look at Nick who was still sitting at the table and watching my every move.

- What are we gonna do next, partner – I asked leaning on the counter and crossing my legs.

Nick traced my legs with his eyes igniting a small fire inside me and lifted his eyes to meet mine.

- Well, we could book you a flight to Russia or any other place you want to go to.

- I'm not sure where I wanna go – I said smiling sadly. – There's no place where I wanna be and where I would be safe. Just take me to the airport and I will fly the first flight out.

I came near the table and sat on the edge of it facing Nick. – What about you? What are you gonna do? – I watched his hand stroked my bare leg. It seemed he also couldn't resist touching me every time he had a chance.

- I will kill Richard – He said as a matter-of-fact.

- What? – I thought I didn't hear right, he couldn't be so stupid. Right?

- I will kill Richard White as revenge for what he has done to Vincent. – His jaw was clenched, and he stared directly in my eyes.

- Are you insane? Do you have a death wish? Because you would be killed before you could say "Sorry"! – I couldn't believe my ears, he should come to his senses, and get real.

- Have some trust in me, babe. – He smiled at me mischievously with a playful glint in his beautiful eyes. – I know what I'm doing.

He moved his hand up to my thighs and it sent jolts of pleasure through my body. I was still very worried about him.

- Nick, you can't be serious –

I tried to come up with a good reason why he shouldn't do it, but I seemed to forget all my words. Damn, this man knew how to distract me. I locked my eyes with him, they were almost black because of his dilated pupils.

His hand was between my thighs already and he grazed my crotch with his knuckles through thin fabric of my shorts. I nibbled on my lip to hold a moan and his eyes darted to my lips. He stood up from the chair and placed himself between my legs. He lifted my chin with his index finger while his other hand kept rubbing me through my shorts. I was drenched already and I think he could feel it.

- I want to kiss you so bad right now. – his husky voice put me in trance.

- Why do you waiting then? – I murmured and he crushed his lips on mine instantly.

This was insane. The kiss was overwhelming me with desire and need. I felt weak in my knees and I wrapped my hands around Nick's neck.

- I can't refrain myself from you. – he whispered against my lips.

His hands clanged the table on both sides of my hips. His warm breath was tickling my neck and the hair on my arms went straight.

- I don't want you to refrain yourself. – I assured him with a seductive smile.

My hands went down and picked up the hem of his t-shirt. I slowly began lifting it up. Nick helped me to take it off and I took my chance to admire his beautiful toned body.

I put my hands on his chest and traced them slowly down. He was warm and tense under my touch. I leaned down and kissed his bare chest while my hands moved further down to his stomach. I traced with my nails under the rim of his sweats, teasing him. I heard Nick's breath hitch and I lifted my eyes to look into his.

He took me firmly by my waist and placed me on the table. My legs shuffled wider apart, immediately making room for him to come closer. He kissed me again, sucking and biting my bottom lip and then fighting for control of my tongue.

His hand gripped my hair tightly while the other one was pressing my hips to his hard bulge. He grinded his hips against my core, letting me feel his erection and a loud moan escaped my lips. He broke from me just to rip off my t-shirt. He tugged at my earlobe and I cocked my head to the side letting him suck and nibble on my neck. His hand was squeezing my breast hard and almost painfully, but the pleasure was beating everything. His mouth covered my nub and he grazed it with his teeth. I moaned even louder.

He pushed me down on the table and began to kiss my stomach. He hooked the band of my shorts with his fingers and whipped them off. Now, I was completely naked lying on the table in front of him. His eyes roamed my body and made me squirm a little under his hungry gaze. I was so turned on already that I was almost in pain, I needed some release now.

He put his hand between my thighs and felt how wet I was for him. I was soaked and his fingers easily slipped between my folds, rubbing my clit and slipping down and inside my hole. I arched my back, searching for more. He lowered his head between my legs and kissed my thigh. The suspense was killing me.

- Please, - I begged.

He slowly moved to my slit and I finally felt his tongue licking my clit. I groaned and whimpered. He started doing magic with his tongue, ravishing my pussy, fucking me perfectly with his tongue, while he put two fingers in my throbbing pussy.

- Fucking perfect – he said against my core. His two fingers were fucking me while he was sucking my clit. Hard.

- Aw, God, yes – I shouted when I felt an orgasm surely building inside of me.

I hold myself on my elbows looking at Nick between my legs. His eyes moved to mine while he twirled his fingers deep inside of me, licking my clit at the same time. I throw my head back and my eyes rolled when it suddenly hit me. I cum hard screaming his name. He kept lapping my juices while my whole body was shivering. Shit, this was the best head I had ever had.

He didn't give me time to catch my breath. He roughly pulled me to the edge of the table and took off his sweats. His shaft sprang free looking for attention. I sat again on the table and took it in my hand. It was big. I stroke it with my hand and heard Nick groaned.

- Fuck me, Nick – I commanded.

Nick growled. He positioned his cock at my entrance, slid it against my soaking pussy coating it with my juices, and then pushed inside with one hard thrust. I screamed loud with surprise and pleasure when I felt his big dick spreading me. Nick slowly pulled out and then thrust in again with his full length. All our emotions were so raw and intense like a primal instinct – to get fucked. He kept ramming into me, holding my waist to keep me in place. We were both panting hard like crazy.

- You feel so good, babe – he moaned looking at me. I felt my core clanging and I knew I wouldn't last any longer.

- Cum now – he groaned through gritted teeth. I screamed his name and cum all over him, milking his dick.

His cock showed no mercy and he kept thrusting into me, picking up his pace to bring him to his own release. His fingernails were digging into my thigh as he shot. He hid his head in the nape of my neck and was breathing hard.

- This was fucking perfect – he smiled at me while I still was trying to catch my breath.

- Yeah, best fuck ever.  

Author note^^

I hope you liked it.
Show me some support
by voting and commenting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.8K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
34.7K 3.1K 81
Year 2095, couples are now decided and set by the Marriage Matchmaker application, and any other romantic interaction besides this match is strictly...
429K 8.5K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
904K 16.9K 35
A story of forbidden love. Dig in to your next favorite steamy romance. There are a list of reasons why Scarlet and Chase shouldn't be together but t...