Moonlight (Lil Xan)

By RainbowMess

Upcoming teenage rapper, Sofia, spends a memorable week with Diego at an LA hotel, and after a crazy acid tri... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Epilouge

Chapter Five

163 3 0
By RainbowMess

Let's just see what happens, take a risk, let's take a trip

For once, I got to sleep in the next morning. I woke up around 10 and saw Diego had texted me asking if I wanted to meet downstairs for breakfast. I quickly got ready and headed down to the café. I saw him sitting at a table alone.

"Hey! What's up?" I said.

"Not much, I just I wanted to see you since you'll be working all day today."

"Yeah. I'll be in the studio most of the day, but I'm free tonight if you want to you know— "

"Um, yeah like we could—" he interrupted.

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence.

"Yeah," I laughed. "Why is this so awkward," I decided to just say it like it was.

"I don't even know," he laughed.

"I'll be back here around nine. Is that too late to hang?" I said.

"No, that's good."

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I have an idea," he smirked.

"Oh, ok. I'll be looking forward to it."

I thought about our conversation on the way to the studio. It almost sounded like he was asking me on a date, but I knew Diego had to strictly be a "bro" friend. He knew I had a boyfriend, and he was leaving for tour in a few days, so there was no way this could ever be a thing. I mean celebrities hook-up with random people all the time in this industry, and he probably has girls over every night. I'm pretty sure I even heard a girl in his room two nights ago, and honestly he was a lot older than me. Is it technically even legal? However, I was turning 17 soon. I decided to stop thinking about it. I had to get him out of my head.

Recording went well. Omar asked what I was doing tonight. I decided to tell him the truth that I was hanging out with Diego. He seemed surprised and told me that he loved Diego and all, but sometimes he wasn't the best person, and don't get myself caught up in anything with him. I was surprised he came to that conclusion. I told him nothing was going on, but he seemed skeptical.

The second I got out of my Uber, I ran up to my hotel room. It was already 9:30, and I assumed Diego would be waiting for me. I found him sitting down leaning against my door.

"You're late," he said smiling.

"I'm sorry, dude recording went late and—"

"Chill. Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're here," he said.

"So...?"

"Well, come on," he said, motioning me to follow him.

We went down the elevator, and he led me to a back entrance out of the hotel.

We walked to the back parking lot. I was cautious, making sure no fans or paparazzi were around. It's not I cared that much if I was seen with Diego, but I didn't want to deal with the publicity it would cause. He could tell that I was tense.

"Don't worry, no one is going to find us."

He opened the car door to a Range Rover. I sat in the passenger's seat.

"I didn't know you even had a car here," I said.

"Yeah, you can't really go out in it when you're constantly being swarmed, but if we drive out far enough, we'll have nothing to worry about," he said.

"So that was your plan? Just to drive," I laughed.

"Hell yeah, it was. You feel so free out there; like just you and the universe."

"No, I'm not complaining. This is perfect," I said." "Honestly, a lot better than those superficial parties where everyone is just looking for a fuck, but I guess you're into that scene."

"What? No way! I don't like that shit," he said. "I probably come across that way, but for real, moments like these are so much better."

We had been driving for about 15 minutes. Luckily, the windows were tinted enough that no one had noticed us yet.

I opened the sprite bottle sitting in the cup holder next to me.

"You probably don't want to drink that," he smirked.

"Please don't tell me this is lean," I groaned.

"No, even better."

Whatever. I wasn't scared and took a big sip. I didn't feel much at first.

"Seriously what was that?" I asked a few minutes later.

"You've taken acid before, right?" he said.

"Oh, how I ever, but dude I don't feel like doing it right now. Why didn't you tell me!"

"Ha, it will be fun," he said. He told a huge gulp of the drink.

"You're driving! Are you crazy?" I yelled.

About 30 minutes later I could feel it start to kick in. I wasn't worried. I've done this many times before and knew how to have a good trip.

We were in the outskirts of LA now. Diego had rolled down the windows and was blaring music. I put my hand outside the window and felt the night air breeze. I checked the time it was already 11:30. I had a weird feeling we would not be back at the hotel tonight.

I was feeling the whole world swarming around me in one big psychedelic mess. I looked up at the sky and saw a beautiful array of colors. I unbuckled my seatbelt and put my body halfway out the window to stare at the night sky. Diego put his hand on my waist

"Easy now," he said. "I don't want you flying out of here. Ok, I need to pull over, Sofia. I can't even see what's ahead of me anymore."

"Yaaaay!" I squealed. "Now we can fly!"

He laughed at me and laid down on the grass by the road. I laid next to him and stared at his face. He looked even more beautiful when we were high. His pupils were so dilated, his whole eye was almost black, and he looked glowing. It felt like we talked for 5 hours straight, and we spent the whole night telling our secrets to no one but us and the stars.

I felt like everything made sense now. I felt detached from reality and everything that was holding me back.

"SOFIA!" Diego yelled to the sky

"DIEGO!" I yelled back.

"I LOVE SOFIA!" Diego screamed.

I screamed "I LOVE DIEGO!" back.

"I LOVE DIEGO!" he yelled jokingly. 

I pretend to act annoyed and started to tackle him. 

I turned over and straddled him so both of my legs were on each side of his body, and we stared at each other for a second. I put my fingers on his lips, and he slowly opened his mouth, while I traced his red flushed lips with my fingers.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I said.

He stared at me with his starry eyes and stood up and carried me with my legs still straddling him. We went back to the car. It was around 2 am. Everything felt so perfect at the moment. We sat in the trunk and finished our trip. I'm never this happy with my boyfriend. Diego and I had a special connection that night that I've never experienced with anyone. I put my head on his chest and drifted off to a deep sleep.

I woke up around seven. It took me a while to figure out what had happened, but then I remembered and smiled. Diego woke up shortly after me, and we watched the sunrise.

"I can't believe we stayed all night here," I said.

"I know. I hope the others aren't worried. Do you think Post is?"

"Probably. Let's head back," I said.

"Honestly Sofia. That was deadass like the best night of my life," Diego said.

"Mine too," I smiled. I didn't know what else to say.

"It sucks I have to leave soon, but we need to keep in touch," he said.

"Hey, we still got time. Let's not think about the things we can't keep from happening," I said.

"For real, we need to just have fun the next few days," he said.

I really hoped we would.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 264 42
Found You is about 2 young girls meeting the loves of their lives, not that they know it right away. Their lives change after one little itty bitty t...
54.8K 765 65
he only meant for it to be a one night stand, but now theyre both left broken
25.5K 361 84
Lil Xan added you as a friend! That's where it all started. (If you started reading this before, this book has been edited and changed so you have to...
751 32 12
Sequel to Heartbreak soldiers. Diego Leanos Daughter Melody is an upcoming rapper what could go wrong ?‍♀️.