Werewolf Love Dramas(Rated R)...

By Blue_Flame24

David and Dominic Summers are brothers. Dominic being the superstar jock and David the outcasted nerd. Both n... More

Werewolf Love Dramas(Rated R)
Chapter 1-Meeting the Dramas
Chapter 2-Study Session
chapter 3-The Heat is On
Chapter 4-Sizzle and Steam
Chapter 5-Jealous much?
Chapter 6-Drama is a Bitch
Chapter 7-Everyone is Tense
Chapter 8-My First science A
Chapter 9-Planning
Chapter 10-Desse
Chapter 12-Not so sure...
Chapter 13-A Vampire?
Chapter 14-Pedophile much?
Chapter 15-Daddy's little Girl
Chapter 16-Now I know how it feels
Chapter 17- Relaxation at Last
Chapter 18- Meeting the Maine
Chapter 19- The End?
Chapter 20- Coronation
Chapter 21- Alpha David
Chapter 22- Feel The Burn
Chapter 23- Back Home
Chapter 24- Search
Chapter 25- Injury
Chapter 26- David...
Chapter 27- A Death...
Chapter 28- Prom
Chapter 29- Party
Chapter 30- Dress Shopping
Chapter 31-Prom Here We Come
Chapter 32-Prom pt. 2
Chapter 33- I'm sorry

Chapter 11-And It is revealed...

22.9K 403 16
By Blue_Flame24

Chapter 11-And it is revealed...

Parker's POV:

I tapped my foot anxiously in an open spot in the woods waiting for Hilary. She was supposed to be here ten minutes ago! And I was getting impatient...I sighed and pulled out my phone.

"Hi..."

"Hilary where ar-"

"Obivously I am not here at the moment so don't keep calling just leave a message!Bye!" Her voice said cheerily into the phone. I growled angrily and texted her.

Parker: Where the hell are you!? I have been waiting for fifteen minutes now!

My message was kind of demanding but I was tired of her pushing me aside. It was starting to get a little foolish.

Hilary:Come to Bar twenty-one ASAP.

This could have been a distress message or she just wanted to do it in a bar.But I rushed off sprinting towards Bar twenty-one.When I reached there I was stopped by the bouncer.

"ID missy?" He asked pushing me back.

"No but I can rip out your throat instead." I said flashing my canines and red eyes.  He was a human and a scared face came on. So much for a tough bouncer look. I shook my head as he let me in.

The bass of the music rumbled the floor and people danced and grinded on each other. A lot of Axe and perfume mixed with sweat luminated in the air and it was not the greatest smell on the planet. I scanned the room with my werewolf sight and soon found Hilary standing in a door way.

I walked over and stared at her a little bit angrily.

"Hi..." She said sadly. I just stared at her my breathing becoming a bit heavier. She was hiding something and I could feel it.

"We aren't...mates." She said finally. My eyes popped out of my head when she said this.

"W-What?" I stuttered surprised. She couldn't be serious. Was this some little act to try and turn me on? Because it was not working one bit.

"We aren't mates Parker." She said again. She stared at me with her green eyes. We were the same height and my gaze softened.

"Are you lying because you don't want to do this? Because we don't have too." I said raising my hand to touch her face but for once she pushed it away.

"Parker it's not that. I am not attracted to you. I don't think about you hours on end like a mate should do and...I realized...I am not lesbian."

"What? Are you Bi?" I asked.

"No. I asked my parents they said sometimes a wolf may experience same sex attraction and then when the red moon comes they realize they actually like the opposite sex...and I met him."

"What do you mean? Him?"

"He goes to our school. Do you know Jeremy Baxter on the soccer team?'

"Jeremy!?" I explained. I knew Jeremy. He was an ass he had a bad reputation.

"I like him...Parker. I'm so sorry." She said her brown eyes begged for forgiveness.

"Save it." I growled turning away. I stormed out of the bar and went around back. I stopped to hit the wall with my fist. I made an indent in the wall in anger.

"That's a pretty good arm for a girl." Someone commented. I turned startled and met a shadowy figure at the end of the alley way.

"Gee thanks." I said sheepishly looking at the wall.

He walked over and as he got closer I realized that he was really big, not fat he was really tall and muscular. My heart raced, butterflies flew in my stomach and my skin instantly went on fire. His scent...it screamed dominance and just like the forest after it rained or the forest in the morning. It was intoxicating.

Once he got closer I saw his full face and features. Something about him made me want to jump him right there on the spot. It made the pain of being stuck on the edge rise to a point of almost crying for release. He had blonde hair, it was a platinum colour and went over his eyes. His eyes were a dark crimson colour which was weird, I never saw werewolves with dark red eyes.

His jaw line was set perfectly and chiseled, his skin was like snow. Smooth and perfect with not a line or blemish in sight. His shoulders were broad and he stood a foot over me.

"It's odd seeing a female wolf out on a night of the red moon..." He said looking up at the red sky.

"How do you know I am a wolf?"

"Well, your heart is beating so you're not a vampire, your eyes are red which wolves get on the night of a red moon, you have canines and...you're too dark to be a vampire." He said laughing at the last part.

"A vampire? Y-You're..." I trailed off.

"Don't worry. I won't bite. I'm not into...werewolves. Blood wise." I should have ran right there but something was shouting at me to stay and talk to him more. Something made me want to rip his shirt off and see what he was carrying underneath. I took a deep breath steadying my shaky self. He just smiled sweetly down at me.

"Now...I would think a pretty girl such as yourself would have a pretty name." He said.

"Parker Huston." I said keeping my eyes locked on his.

"Blaze Cruorem." He said holding out his hand. I took it and his hand was ice cold against my firey one. No not because I was so nervous I was sweating, but because I was a werewolf, we are naturally high in termperatures.

"Blaze Cruorem?" I asked.

"Cruorem is Latin for blood." He smirked and I gulped.

"You don't go to school around here?" I asked.

"I go to Spencer's academy for Vampires. It's towards the east about twenty minutes from here."

"Grade twelve?" I asked and he nodded slightly.

"So...why is a vampire interested in a werewolf?" I asked.

"Vampires have mates too. Except it's a different type. Not just a mate but a blood one."

"A blood mate?" I asked.

"Yes. It's someone that you can drink from and truly feel that euphoria and power." He explained.

Why was I still here? Maybe I was high on sexual hormones but I was itching to start something. Just a little spark? I need to know that Hilary is not my mate.

"W-well...maybe...I..." I stuttered and tripped over every word as he leaned closer to me. His icy cold breath hit my face and cooled it. He just chuckled at my reaction of stuttering and leaned in closer.

Oh my god, what the hell? I needed something to take away this pain. I took a deep breath and just shut my eyes and went for it.

Everything around my stopped moving, literally. Immediately sparks erupted from my lips all the way down to my toes and finger tips. He was cold but I felt warmth in his arms. I must say his lips were soft yet icy cold. He kissed back without hesitation and I grabbed onto his shoulders and held on tightly. I could feel the contraction and tightening of muscles. He grabbed my hips aggressively and lifted me a bit, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and I felt wind rushing by blowing my blonde platinum hair as well past him. He never broke the kiss though and surprisngly as he moved so fast his fangs raked slightly on my bottom lip. I moaned happily as his icy tongue slipped in.

It was like a breath of fresh air. I was actually relaxed and not so tense about my parents finding out about this.

Soon I was on something soft.

"Where...are...we?" I asked between kisses.

"Vampire dorms." He answered not out of breath.

"V-vampire dorms?" I asked stopping to stare at him my hands lingering on his shoulders.

"Don't worry. No one will hurt you. I practically run the school. No one will say anything." He assured. I took a deep breath and went back at it tearing off clothes in the process. I actually couldn't tear my eyes away from the perfect porcelain, snowy skin torso, that was perfectly defined of amazing muscles. He looked like one of those Greek statues in museums.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 915 35
Nathan Sykes. He's just your average student at White Chapel High, right? Wrong! Thing is, he's a bloodsucking creature of the night. To put it simpl...
178K 6.1K 30
FIX ME ALPHA Emily Presto had a rough start in life. When she gets accepted into Nashmoore University, she can't help but feel hope for a bright futu...
5.9K 69 14
A boy named Sam Morris is new to Bradford's Highschool. He bumps into a girl named Cara Jones. They eventually become really close friends and start...
11.6K 391 21
*Previously called 'Player Falling For A Nerd.' (: * Having a twin sister is something amazing. But that's the total opposite for Skylar. In fact, Sk...