Liars Know Liars Kokichi × re...

By Dragonheart3606

(Y/N) (L/N), The Ultimate Actress...or so they thought. (Y/N) is also known as the Ultimate Magic Warrior, bu... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Chapter 1: Daily life
Chapter 2: Bonding
Chapter 3: Deadly life
Chapter 4: Picking Sides
Chapter 5: Calm before the storm? More like chaos!
Chapter 6: The second killing
Chapter 7: Second Trial Part One
Chapter 8: Second Trial Part Two, Our Secret Revealed
Chapter 9: Servamp and Eve
Chapter 10: You Don't Mess With Life and Death
Chapter 11: I Hate Cults
Chapter 12: Third Murder
Chapter 14: What Are You Planning?
Chapter 15: Why Does Everyone Want To Train!?
Chapter 16: Fourth Killing And (Y/N)'s Memories?
Chapter 17: Fourth Trial Part One
Chapter 18: Forth Trial, Part Two. Kokichi and (Y/N) Snap!?
A/N And Bonus Chapter PLEASE READ!
Chapter 19: My Duties As A Servamp
Chapter 20: Our Plan In Motion, Revealing The Outside World?
Chapter 21: The Plan
Chapter 22: Call My Name, Give Me An Order
Chapter 23: Eve Of Insanity
Epilogue: Liars Know Liars
Final Note, Story Voting, PLEASE READ!!!
New Story
New Story Is Out!

Chapter 13: New Motive

6.1K 199 171
By Dragonheart3606

I woke up the next morning and like always did my normal morning routine before heading to the dining hall late. I had to check the bandages around my neck but it was all good now. I stood in the shadows like always. "Good morning everyone." Shuichi greeted. "Ah...yeah. Good morning." Tsumugi said. "Good...morning." Keebo greeted. Miu just sighed in announce as did I. Maki didn't say anything. There was a dark mood in the dining hall. Geez I know it's after a class trial but...geez. "What's wrong bro? You gonna eat?" Kaito asked keeping his cheery mood up no matter what. He's a trooper. I'll give him that. "If you don't eat than Gonta will eat you instead." Kokichi joked. I snickered lightly under my breath. Shuichi took the joke literally. "It was just a joke calm down." I said with a small smile. "Heh, right." He said sweat dropping a little bit. "Speaking of Gonta, where is he?" Kaito asked. "He's not here yet?" Shuichi asked. "Take a look around ding dong." I said in a joking tone. "He's probably still sleeping." Keebo offered. Miu sighed again. Maki was still silent. The atmosphere was still really heavy in the room. It was making me a little nervous. "Heeeey! You guys have no energy! You need to look alive! We're still teenagers!" Himiko shouted. Tenko smiled proudly at Himiko. "Nice one Himiko!" She said. "She's right! You all need to buck up!" Tenko shouted. Shuichi was shocked at the small girls efforts. She started trying to lecture us. It was so freaking adorable. I'm not even joking. Miu sighed loudly. I was getting annoyed. "QUIT SIGHING ALREADY!" Me, Himiko, and Tenko all shouted. There were a few questions about Himiko's sudden mood change but I was starting to zone out a little. The mood was up until. "Yeah! Let's cheer up and work hard! This game is just getting started!" Kokichi stated. "Game?" Shuichi questioned. "Huh? Isn't that what we were talking about?" Kokichi questioned. "Ugh...but now there are less people. I might be the next victim." He said. This caused me to worry slightly. "Woooooow! So exciting! But I don't wanna die!" He said. Yeah, and I'm not going to let you die. I thought. "You're still saying crap like that at a time like th-." Kaito was cut off by the door to the dining hall flinging open. Welp Gonta's here now. Apparently some letters were added to the writing and WAIT A MINUTE WHAT WRITING!? I sighed being too lazy to care at the moment. They kept throwing around theories and whatnot but I was more or less emotionless right now. After a while Monokuma showed up. After a few words, weird stuff with the Monokubs, we finally got the prizes. A paint brush and a stone. Oh well leave it to Shu like always. Then they held out a key-card that was apparently the motive as well. Upon hearing the word motive me and Kokichi became interested. Everyone was chatting about it until. "Yoink! I'll take that key-card then." Kokichi stated snatching it up quickly. "But that Monokuma's motive! What if another murder happen!?" Gonta shouted in protest. Kokichi gave him a look. "I wouldn't mind that at all, y'know." He said. I can see what you're really doing. I thought. Taking the motive before anyone else gets it.   

"What!?" Shuichi questioned in shock. "(Y/N) stop him!" Kaito shouted. That got me really annoyed really fast. "You don't get to order me around!" I snapped causing him to flinch back. Kokichi used that to slip away while the others were more focused on me. Kaito noticed and went after him. I sighed. "He'll never catch him. Kokichi's way to fast. I should know." I said. After that I chased after them not going nearly as fast as I could. I ditched them somewhere and went to the A.V room. After about an hour I sensed the purple haired leader behind me. "Hey." I greeted plainly. "I need your help with something." He said. It wasn't in a joking tone. It was his commanding tone. I looked over my shoulder at him. He had his serious face on. I nodded silently and without another word followed him. The hallways seemed empty and barren. Everyone else most be exploring some new areas. Kokichi led me to somewhere I haven't been in a while. The manhole. It was still covered by some rocks. I moved them with ease. What? I'm a vampire. We don't follow human logic. He nodded his thanks and climbed down the latter. I followed since he hadn't said I was dismissed. "(Y/N) you don't have to keep following me." He said. I thought for a moment until we were on the ground. "Well then I'm here of my own accord. I'm curious too you know. But my question is, what does the key-card have to do with the 'Death rode of despair'?" I asked. He didn't say anything for a little bit. "I originally thought that it might be for the door hidden behind the bookshelf in the library but it wasn't. Monokuma typically doesn't give out motives this early so I'm sorta suspicious that it might be something big. If it is something that big what would be that big? The answer? Some kinda big secret that may or may not ruin or improve the killing game depending on who sees it. But why take that big risk of ruining the killing game? The answer is that only those who can keep it to themselves would be able to get to it. Think, who's the most likely to be smart enough and fast/strong enough to get to this big secret and keep it to themselves?" He questioned. I thought over his words for a minute. "That would be me, you, and Maki. Anyone else would tell the others if they got through a bunch of traps." I said. He nodded. "Exactly. Now think. What's the one place that has a bunch of traps that may seem close to impossible to get through?" He asked. I nodded understanding his logic. "It's a stretch I know. I may just be over thinking things. But it's all I've got at the moment." He said. I nodded again. "I see. Your theory is logically and has some ground to it. Especially if we don't know any other places where a key-card can be used. But didn't you and the others fail this thing over and over again?" I questioned. "Nee-heehee. You should know by now I don't show how good I am at things." He said with a smirk. "Well then. Let's do this." I said. 

~After many close calls~       

I stumbled out of the tunnel with Kokichi right beside me. Both of us were exhausted. "That...took...a lot more...effort than I thought it would." I said while panting. "You're a...vampire...how the hell....are you tired?" He asked sitting down with a sigh. "Phew. I'm beat." He said. I flopped down next to him and stared at the strange metal door. It had a foreboding feeling that made me uneasy. Kokichi seemed to notice this since I was glaring at it so intensely. "Why are you glaring at the door?" He asked. "I don't like it." I responded simply. We both got up after catching our breath and I held the key-card over the card reader on the small panel. "Ready?" I questioned. He nodded. I slid the card and the door opened. What we saw shocked us to our very core. I...was frozen. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak either. I just...couldn't. 

~Flashback~   

Kokichi clapped his hands drawing the attention of the other members of D.I.C.E. He stood on the top floor over looking the bottom floor with me hidden in the shadows behind him. Every other member of D.I.C.E was at a table. Some sat alone, others were playing games with eachother. "Today we have a new member joining our ranks." He announced. This caused excitement to buzz around the warehouse that served as the base of operations and where most of the members live. He beckoned me forward. I walked over and looked over the edge at the others in my black uniform. I heard a few sighs from the boys and a small cheer from the girls. "Dude! Why are they always girls!" Drake shouted. "Eh? I don't mind." Karma said. "Of course you don't! You don't give a s*it about anything!" Shadow said hitting the red haired male in the head. Chara smirked and threw a knife at me. I caught it with ease and sent it right back at them. "Nice try but next time be faster." I said with a smirk. Crimson and Violet burst out laughing. "Nice one new girl." They said in unison. I swung my legs over and sat on the railing. "The name's (Y/N). Nice to meet'cha." I said. Shadow smirked. "I like her." She said. "Yo, why does she get the black uniform?" Spark questioned. "Why? Because I felt like it." Kokichi responded. Frost smiled up at me and Ruby who was sitting next to her just focused on her book. "Hey don't mind Spark. He's not too sharp." She teased. He spat back a retort at the brown haired female but she just laughed it off. Drake smiled kindly and tried to get Spark to calm down. The orange haired male didn't stop until Shadow pulled out her stunner clap move and dragged him away. Karma sweat dropped at his crush and gave me a quick look before chasing after her. Eventually I dropped down from the railing shocking a few of them and landed softly. Kokichi used the stairs his cape swishing behind him. I looked around and Chara beckoned me over. They were sharpening their knife. I sat down across from them. "And before you ask I have others refer to me as female but I am gender neutral." They said. I nodded. "Alright then. So did you want to talk to me about something or did you just want to tell me that?" I questioned. She tossed me another knife and I caught it before stabbing it into the table. Crimson and Violet came over and sat down and soon enough everyone and arrived. Even a very tired looking Spark who had probably just been lectured by Shadow. "You're familiar with the knife game yes?" Chara questioned. I chuckled. "Is that a challenge?" I questioned. "Maybe, maybe not." They said with a shrug. I pulled off my gloves and layed them next to me calmly. "Well if it is a challenge." I started while picking up the knife. "Then challenge excepted." I said holding out the knife to them. They took it and started the game. They were fast I'll admit. They tossed me the blade and I caught it. "Let me show you how a master does it." I said. I hummed a small tune and started. I picked up the pace soon after and after I was done without a scratch on my hand I stabbed the table. "Anyone else?" I questioned crossing my legs with a smirk. Everyone was starstruck. Chara and Kokichi both started laughing. "Ko you were right to bring this one in." Chara said. The purple haired nine year old in questioned just laughed. All of these kids were really young. With some like Frost and Spark being under Kokichi's age and others like Karma and Shadow being almost seventeen. But all of them lived together in perfect harmony. It was cute really. "Hey that reminds me." Shadow said a look of confusion plain as day. "How old are you?" She asked seeming to read my thoughts. I smiled. "Does it really matter that much. Your leader is a nine year old after all." I said ruffling Kokichi's hair. "Hey!" Hey shouted swatting my hand away. The others laughed and giggled. "She's right." Drake said with amusement. "Age doesn't matter here. If your smart and play your cards right even a five year old can pass for a fifteen year old." Frost said. "You would know! You basically grew up here!" Chara stated. Spark started nodding. "But seriously how old are you. It doesn't matter that much, but I'm still curious." Karma said. I smirked and held a finger to my lips. "It's a secret. You're smart right? Why don't you figure it out?" I questioned. The others all smirked. "Challenge excepted." They all said in unison. Except for Kokichi. He was smart for a nine year old. He knew my real age already. Not only that but he was by far the youngest Eve I've ever had. And yet he's just as smart if not smarter than most of the other Eves I've had. I smiled feeling at home with the members of D.I.C.E. All of them were either orphans or don't have stable home lives so they live here. I fit right in as an immortal vampire with no family. 

~End Flashback~

And now, seven years later Kokichi is sixteen. And now we look out on a barren world. With no life to be seen for miles. I started trembling. Chara, Karma, Shadow, Spark, Frost, Drake, Crimson, Violet, and Ruby. I thought as tears leaked from my eyes. T-they're dead? No. No that can't be right! There's no way! I refuse to believe it! Kokichi was frozen in place. He was dead silent. I shook my head and growled. I slid the key-card closing the door and clenched my teeth. "No. No, no, no, no. I refuse to believe it! They aren't dead they can't be!" I growled. I stomped over and almost went past Kokichi until I was stopped by a small tug on my uniform. My eyes softened and I looked at Kokichi. A shadow covered his eyes. "(Y/N)...It's not true right?" He questioned. His voice was firm but it was also weak. I clenched my fist. "I-it can't be. Shadow, Karma, and Ruby would never allow it. Crimson and Violet would fight too. E-everyone could fight and fight well! Th-there's no possible way that they-they...." I took a breath and calmed myself. "They can't be gone. They just can't be. They were all way to stubborn to just.....die." I said slowly my voice was getting weaker. His grip tightened on my sleeve and he bit his lip. His form started trembling. Seeing that...only made it harder to keep my mask on. I have to be strong. I have to be strong for him....But...I just.....can't anymore. I used my hand to cover my eyes and some of my face as tears slid down. I looked away from him. He will not see me cry. No one will ever see me cry. My body trembled in fear and sadness. "They aren't dead. They aren't dead. They aren't dead." I repeated. The temperature in the room skyrocketed as their smiling faces appeared in my mind. "THEY CAN'T BE DEAD! THIS IS A LIE! IT'S ALL A LIE! THERE'S NO WAY THAT THEY'RE DEAD!" I screamed. I fell to my knees and slammed my fists into the ground. "D*MN YOU MONOKUMA! I WILL HAVE YOU'RE HEAD FOR THIS!" I screamed. That daughter of a b*stered. Tsumugi I'm coming for you...you b*tch! I thought bitterly. I screamed and shouted until my voice was gone. Then I just cried. I turned around slightly and hugged Kokichi as tightly as I could without hurting him. He hugged me back and cried into my shoulder. I wouldn't let him go. I refused to. I'm not going to lose the person that made me feel again. Our crying eventually died down. "(Y/N)." He said slowly. I didn't respond. My grip just tightened. "...You need to let me go now." He stated. "Just let me have this." I said resting my head on his shoulder. "...Just for a few more minutes." I said quietly. He sighed and just snuggled up to me a little. 

After a while we made our way back out and to the dining hall. I stood behind Kokichi the entire time. Kaito had found another flashback light but I stood a little farther away when they activated it. I still don't trust those things. After it was done I stood directly behind Kokichi again. I think it helped comfort him a little bit since he relaxed at my presence. I was silent the entire time and I refused to look at Tsumugi. If I looked at her only hatred would be seen in my eyes. I knew that would be a dead give away. I knew it would be evident in my voice if I talked. But just like always Kokichi was able to fool everyone. I just stood there and looked scary so that no one would try anything. I just...didn't care....I couldn't care.....I wouldn't care. Only Tenko seemed to notice my odd behavior. Usually by now I would have snapped at Miu or someone. She knew this since I looked like I was in a snappy mood. And yet I hadn't snapped at anyone. Kokichi started taunting and messing with everyone. He was more screwed up than normal. I don't blame him. If I started talking I would probably start screwing with everyone too. Gonta said that he would uncover the manhole. Kokichi told him that no one would challenge that thing again. What that really meant was 'don't even bother. All you'll get from it is despair'. And that was true. After that everyone started to clear out. Kokichi and I just walked around not saying anything. Neither of us trusted our mouths to speak at the moment. When we went outside I just sat on his shoulder in cat form until Shuichi asked Kokichi if he wanted to hang out. Kokichi excepted and they looked around for a place to use the key-card. Then they played the knife game. My expression only darkened once Kokichi mentioned it. He was really good at the game. I sat down as a cat on the table they were using when Kokichi started. He was pretty fast. Then again he did learn from me.......and Chara. Kokichi cut his hand but I knew it was on purpose so that Shuichi wouldn't lose. Shuichi helped him wrap up his hand. Kokichi really loved toying with the detective. While Kokichi was laughing and Shuichi was tending to his wound I just watched. The smell of Kokichi's blood was tempting but I had self control. "Hey (Y/N). Why didn't you help Kokichi? And why do you let him play stuff like this?" He asked. I really didn't trust my voice at the moment but I had to do something. I jumped off of the table and went into human form since we were inside. I just shrugged. "I knew you would help him and it's not like I can actually stop him from doing stuff like that." I said with a small sigh. I'm an actress. I act. My voice sounded normal. But that's just because I willed it to be normal. He nodded. "Kokichi where did you learn that anyway?" Shu asked. Kokichi picked up the knife and handed it to me. I sighed and cleaned it off with a piece of fabric that I carry around with me. I pulled off my gloves set them down and then hummed. I started stabbing slowly at first but then faster and faster. Once I was done I tossed the knife in the air letting it twirl, I caught it, then stabbed the center of the table right between the two males. I smirked a little. "That's how it's done." I said. Shuichi was shocked. "Nee-heehee. I had some great teachers." He said. Shu nodded in agreement. "Wait teachers? Plural?" He questioned. Me and Kokichi both froze our demeanor changing faster than a bolt of lightning. I glared at the table with my teeth clenched and Kokichi had a shadow covering his eyes a creepy smile adorning his features. "Hey Saihara." Kokichi said slowly shocking Shuichi with the use of his last name. He looked up his eyes glowing with something familiar. Bloodlust. I looked up the same thing in my (E/C) eyes. "Don't start sticking your nose where it doesn't belong." We said in unison before getting up and walking away. 

~Shuichi's POV~                  

I was frozen in place. Their chilling words echoed in my head. The looks that they gave me was absolutely terrifying. I was frozen in that chair for a good three to four minutes before the feeling of terror left me and I released a withheld breath. I clutched my chest and just breathed. Sweat was visible on my face and I trembled every so often. Questions swirled in my head until I realized they were getting away. For the rest of the day I searched for the (H/C) haired female and purple haired male but to no avail. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped about ten feet in the air. "Whoa! What's got you so jumpy?" Kaito asked, Maki also giving me a look of confusion. I calmed down. Or at least tried to. "M-M-Maki. K-Kaito. Sorry about that. I just *gulp* I'm just a little nervous that's all." I said sweating badly. "Nervous about what?" Maki pressed. "Just. S-stuff." I said with a small smile. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I shouted in my head. Maki seemed to let it go but Kaito was a different story. "Bro are you feeling alright? You're sweating bullets." He said. "Ah, sorry. I just went for a run is all." I lied as convincing as possible. And shockingly enough it worked. "Oh! Getting warmed up for training huh? That's my sidekick!" Kaito said patting my back with a smile. After that the nighttime announcement played. "Hmm. Looks like it's time to go. Do you want me to fetch Kokichi and (Y/N)?" Maki asked. Kaito scoffed and I paled. "I don't mind you getting (Y/N) but I'm not so sure about Kokichi." Kaito said. I gave Kaito a look. "I don't think it would be a good idea they seemed...off today." I said trying to cover up my fear of the Servamp and her Eve. "Shuichi...did something happen?" Maki asked. "W-what?" I questioned. "Did something happen between you three? When I mentioned them you flinched a little and grew really pale." Maki pointed out. "I, ummm..." I searched for the right words. I calmed down quickly an idea popping into my head. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I said calmly. "Huh?" She questioned. "I don't think that I flinched and you do realize I'm already really pale." I said with a small smile. "Anyway we should get to training. Maybe they're already there and we're keeping them waiting." I added. "Shuichi is right. C'mon Maki Roll." Kaito said. Maki shot me a look and we started walking. Once we got to the usual spot we spotted (Y/N). She had a bored look on her face as she stared up at the sky. Kokichi ran over to her panting. "Took you long enough." She said. He sighed. "Yeah, yeah." He said waving a hand dismissively. (Y/N) rolled her eyes then noticed us. She smiled and waved us over. We all started training. Kokichi went back to pretending to struggle to do his sit ups since Kaito was here. 

After training everyone left and went back to their dorms. I crashed for the night.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 452 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...
315K 11.1K 31
Shuichi Saihara's trying to live his best life without any trickery, lying, or scheming. It's going pretty well until his teacher assigns him a proje...
8.8K 233 22
⚠️ THERE MAY BE DANGANRONPA V3 GAME SPOILERS ⚠️ Two guys, one different from the other. An eccentric, extroverted, too direct one is full of energy...
2.6K 67 9
Kokichi Ouma is an independant Ultimate Supreme Leader who is in charge of taking care of his secret organization of criminals, D.I.C.E. His real nam...