Living With Vampires

By amanda_wong_jm

An 18 year old girl who's moved to a house that her dad had gotten for her, unexpectedly discovered vampires... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus chapter

Chapter 18

2K 107 6
By amanda_wong_jm

Emily's POV

"Watch it!" I shouted at Ben who was grabbing onto my hand too tight.

"Whatever" he opened a door and throw me in.

"Why can't you be nice for once?!" I shouted at him.

"Because it's my job" he looked down.

"Oh" was all I could say.

He cleared his throat and shut the door and locked it so I couldn't escape.

I got up on the floor and looked around. It was a room. Maybe for me to sleep.

Why would he bring me here?

Who am I kidding, Boston is in love with me.

I rolled my eyes as I lie on the bed. I noticed that there was something round and black at the upper corner.

I jumped out of the bed and took a closer look.

Seriously?

Are you kidding me?!

"Oh, let me guess. It's Eric behind the camera. Stalking me!" I screamed at the security camera.

"H...hey E...Emily" the speaker next to the camera responded.

"If I didn't saw it, I would've changed in here but who knew I can't have privacy! Ugh!" I growled.

"Well, at least you have some privacy in the toilet. Plus, you won't be lonely" he said happily.

"Yeah..." I lied down on the bed again.

"Wait, where's my phone?" I checked my pockets.

"Well, we took them due to boss's orders so that you can't call the cops"

"Right..." I sighed.

"Hey, hey, hey. Look on the bright side, you have TV and if you press that red button on the remote, you can see me face to face"

I look at the remote next to me then pressed the red button. The TV was switched on and it shows Eric sitting in the security camera room.

"Hi, Emily!" He waved.

"Hey E-"

"Eric! Did you check on Emily?!" Boston slammed open the door behind him and froze after he saw me on having a face time with Eric.

"Yes I did boss" Eric smiled at me.

"Good, Emily. I hope that you're ready"

"For what, weirdo?" I folded my arms.

"Feisty, hmm" he licks his lips.

Ewww.

"Eric, make her cool down while I carry on with my plans for her"

"Wait, what does he meant plans for me?!" I got up.

"Sorry, I can't-"

"He can't tell you sweetie, only at the right moment" Boston said and walked out of the room before I could say anything.

"I'm gonna go freshen up, oh right. I don't have any clothes!" I screamed at the door which is locked up.

"Don't worry, it'll arrive in 3, 2, 1" and on time the door was unlocked and Ben came in with a box of clothes"

"Thanks...I guess" I shrugged.

I took a cute dress and wore it in the bathroom.

"Not bad" I shrugged.

As I got out to show Eric, without asking yet he replied, "It's amazing!"

"Too bad I can't go anywhere" I sat down.

"True, though" he sighed.

"Look, is there anything that I can do here? Any laptop or books?"

"Hmm, why don't I lend to you my laptop, but I only can control it from here. You tell me what you want and I'll search it and pointing to the camera so that you can watch" he explained his idea.

"Sure!" I smiled.
_________________________

Jason's POV

I safely got out of the building and ran away as far as I could. While I was hiding, I've found Emily's and my phone.

I dialed her dad but there was no answer. So instead, I dialed the only two guys that I can trust, Adam and Brian.

Without any second, it was answered.

"Jason! Where are you?!" Brian screamed over the phone.

"Shhhh! I was kidnapped and so is Emily. They must've kept her after she had met the boss"

"How did you escape?" Adam asked curiously.

"She sacrificed herself to be taken away since they wanted her while, I escape so that I can get help but her dad doesn't seem to be reaching"

"About that..." they both said sadly.

"What happened?!"

"Well, he left us a voice message saying that he was kidnapped too"

"What?! It must've been the same boss! Call the cops, I'll text you the location. See you here!"

"Okay!"

And with that, I ended the call.

We are coming for you Emily. Don't be scared. I'm always by your side.
_________________________

Boston's POV

"What do you mean he is gone?!" I screamed over the phone. My stupid men couldn't find that sneaky Jason.

"He have escaped the compound, he could be anywhere!"

"This is unacceptable!" I ended the call immediately.

Jason, you think that you are so clever, huh? Well. I'm gonna make sure I'm the prince in shining armour once Emily is mine. No one can stop us!

______________________

Emily's POV

"Hello, Emily. You look beautiful today" Boston said

"Wait, why are you here? What am I wearing?!"

"Don't you remember our wedding, sweetie?"

"No, this can't be happening! Nooo!"

I screamed myself and I found myself sitting on bed still wearing the dress that I wore earlier.

"What happened?!" I freaked as I asked Eric on the TV.

"It's okay. It was just a nightmare"

"Well, that nightmare is gonna come true!" I screamed.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, don't you play dumb with me. I'm gonna get married to Boston! Right?!"

"Oh...well...yes...I thought you won't find out...but-"

"Nothing!" I angrily ran and smashed open the door.

"What are you doing?!"

"Escaping"

"No, you're not" Eric said and the alarm soon went off.

"Traitor" I growled as I ran away.
__________________

Jason's POV

Soon, the cops and the guys had arrived.

"Thank you so much for letting us know" the chief shook my hand.

"Your welcome chief"

"We've been looking for Boston all this time and-"

"Wait, Boston is the boss?"

"Yes"

"Oh no! We better get there quick! He's marrying Emily!"

"Oh no!" Adam and Brian freaked at the same time.

"I'm sorry but what's so wrong about marrying?"

"Sir, I'll tell you on the way but right now, we'll have to go!"
________________________

Emily's POV

"Let us go!" I screamed at Boston.

I was kept at a cell in Boston's office together with my dad.

"Not until you agree to marry me! Or I'll kill your dad Infront of you!"

"Don't do it!" my dad pleaded me. "A vampire princess can't marry someone she doesn't like. It'll ruined your life and future!"

"Your life is more important" I hugged him. "Fine!" I screamed at Boston "but only if you let my dad go"

"Deal!" He smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.2K 21
I'm not like the vampires in your books, little girl. I'm not agonising over my own soul or the ethics of drinking your blood. I don't want saving or...
1.9K 394 55
Unedited version. Heart ache, Love, Friendship and betrayal. Nadine lived a life with fantasy in her mind. She loved to read books and her life was g...
2.1K 83 40
🌗 A decade ago, a blood war took place emerged from the taboos of young Romeo and Juliet; a vampire and a mortal. As the tragedy goes, tog...
47K 1.1K 58
No one believes in vampires, espiecally Helen. She hates all the "Twilight" and "True Blood" things. Then suddenly, a stranger comes in her life and...