Love, Briella | ✓

By aftertastefully

Briella had fallen in love with a coffee barista at a cafe she frequented; she didn't think he'd ever notice... More

Love, Briella
Note 1
Note 2
Note 3
Note 4
Note 5
Coffee Shop Orders
Note 6
Note 8
Note 9
Note 10
Coffee Shop Love
Note 11
Note 12
Note 13
Note 14
Note 15
Coffee Shop Answers
Postscript

Note 7

1K 86 3
By aftertastefully

You go to my school.

How I never noticed before, I have no idea. Unless you just transferred because I saw you in the hallways while I was at my locker.

I ducked my head before you could see me, too shy to put myself out there and say hi.

I still haven't texted back either...I guess it was just nerves.

Then you were in my sociology at the end of the day. You scanned the room when you walked in, eyes settling on me. A grin overtook your face as you slid into the seat next to me.

Mr. Murray continued talking, introducing us to today's lesson as you slid me a piece of paper.

Come to the cafe tomorrow after school instead of normal time. I have something to show you.

You grinned as I glanced back over at you, note clutched tightly in my hand. It was the kind of grin I could admire for ages and not get tired of it.

Love,
     Briella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 11.2K 26
||COMPLETED|| "I love you..." I had whispered. I sat there staring into the eyes I've come to know as beautiful. I smiled at her. A small smile crep...
264K 6K 33
Unknown: Hey baby girl ;) You: Uhhhh I think you have the wrong number Unknown: Shit that was for my girlfriend Completed January 29th, 2018
604K 12.7K 18
I walk towards the unfamiliar door and rang the bell, making sure to hold my baby tight in my arms, An elderly woman open the door and look surprised...
11.6K 319 8
living a normal life with his grandfather, a young boy is gifted a strange book, that spoke about four special weapons. the sword. the bow. the spear...