Chains and Petals; Jalex

By grapepoprocks

In which Alex is innocent and plants flowers, while Jack is a tattoo artist who hates flowers. A cliche conce... More

Prologue
Flower Beds
Cherry Blossom
Trowel
Tulip
Succulents
Carnation
Bandage
Leather
Ripped Jeans
Watering Can
Honeysuckle
Thread
Ribbon
Peaches and Cream (Part Two)
Stem
Puddles
Ink
Web
Shatter
NOT DEAD

Peaches and Cream (Part One)

555 22 0
By grapepoprocks

Smut warning. But you already knew that. The next two chapters will basically be entirely smut (I had to cut it into two chapters bc it would've been crazy long) so skip if u don't like gay sex. Oh, and my smuts really in depth, sorry bout it. Enjoy.

Oh and Jack tops. If you think he bottoms how tf did u make it this far.

***

Jack's boots barely made a sound as he walked along the path of rose petals. The stairs creaked under his feet as he climbed, dim lights coming to view as he approached Alex's room. He turned the corner and his heart dropped at the sight.

There sat his pink boy, kneeling on his bed. He was surrounded by petals, and was partially undressed.

Under his sweater, there had been a black lace top covering his chest. He was still in his black skirt and stockings, and a collar was clipped around his neck. It was black as well, with a silver bell at the front.

Jack came in, a smirk on his face as Alex sat, staring down at the floor nervously. "So this is my present, huh?" Alex squeaked and nodded, still not looking up at Jack. He then came closer to the boy, lifting his chin. "You look absolutely breathtaking, Kitten."

Alex's face was pink, and he mumbled a thank you.

"Did you get this for me?" He asked, gesturing to his stockings and lingerie.

"Y-Yeah, I-I wanted to l-look pretty for you,"

Jack's smirk grew, still cupping the boy's face. "You're so fucking pretty." He then quickly connected their lips, his hands reaching to caress his waist. He whimpered at this; Jack's hands were awfully cold. The elder then picked Alex up by his thighs, sitting and placing the boy into his lap. He whined as Jack's lips quickly moved at the skin of his neck, his tattooed hands traveling down to his thighs and rubbing them up and down, but not below his skirt.

Alex was ecstatic at the fact that Jack liked it this much, and he was still shaking with how nervous he'd been all day.

And it was true that Jack liked it. He fucking loved it. Alex looked indescribably beautiful, with him sexually frustrating him with his stockings and his skirt all day long. He was surely going to take this opportunity.

Meanwhile, Jack's teeth were sunken into Alex's collarbone, and he had already formed several purple splotches on his neck. "J-Jacky," he whined, hips stuttering forwards into Jack. The other's nails were digging into his thighs, and he winced.

"Can I see what's under here, love?" He asked, touching his hips through his skirt. Alex only nodded, too nervous to form words. Jack then lifted his skirt, nearly screaming at the sight.

Alex wore black lace panties that matched the top, and there was enough lace to somewhat hide what lay underneath it, but there was still a clear outline of possibly the cutest erection he'd ever seen. The boy hid his face in his hands, and he squeaked when Jack pulled them away.

"I didn't think you could get any more fucking perfect." Jack smirked, connecting their lips so Alex couldn't look away. When he pulled away, Alex noticed the amount of lust flooded in Jack's eyes, and he got even more butterflies than he had previously. As if it couldn't get any worse, Jack's fingers were back to digging into his hips, this time under his skirt. He rolled his hips up into Alex, lurching him upwards.

"J-Jack, o-oh," He whimpered, the elder's beard scratching his neck as he lined it with kisses. "I-I," Alex was unable to form words as Jack's hips rocked with his own, and he was able to feel a bulge pressing against his bottom. His thighs began to shake terribly, breathing heavily and whimpering into Jack's ear.

Teeth sank into his neck, and he cried out, clinging to the other for dear life. His lips traced kisses up to his ear, sighing into it. "Your noises are so fucking beautiful," He cooed, causing Alex to whimper again. They then kissed hard, Jack's teeth nipping at his bottom lip. He groaned into his mouth, and his hands trailed their way to his ass under his skirt. He groped it hungrily, shoving it down so he could grind against him rougher.

Alex's head whipped back, and he let out an innocent moan, hips stuttering against Jack's. "A-Ah, Jack," The taller smirked at his reaction, bringing his hand down onto the boy's ass with a smack. "H-Hah!" Alex flinched, and his cheeks grew darker.

Jack chuckled lowly. "Such an innocent little boy. So cute. Why don't you take this off for me, love?" He asked, gesturing to the skirt.

Alex agreed and climbed off of his lap shakily, standing to present himself for Jack. He lifted the lace top over his head, as Jack's eyes bored into him hungrily. As Alex pulled down his skirt slowly, the elder began to unbutton his shirt.

Then, Alex was left in only stockings and panties as he clambered back into Jack's lap, his shirt tossed across the room. They kissed hard again, and Jack's hands worked at the boy's bottom, grinding up into him again. Alex cried out, the friction feeling more erotic now that he had no skirt to cover the sight of them grinding.

Jack pulled away from Alex and smirked, smiling at how flushed his lips and face were. "You're so beautiful, Alex. God, I fucking love you so much." He grinned, kissing the boy's neck as they slowed their grinding to a rhythm. "You doing okay?" He asked, and Alex responded with a nod. "Good boy."

Jack flipped them over then, pinning Alex's hands above his head and lacing their fingers together. He roughly ground down onto Alex, the denim not being very generous to his sensitive region. The smaller cried out, his thighs pressing together and his eyes shutting tightly. "Jack, oh gosh, Jack,"

The only things coming out of Alex's mouth were a string of whimpers and Jack's name as his hips mercilessly ground into him. "Do you want me, baby?" Alex whined softly, nodding his head desperately. "Tell me, Flower Boy. Tell me how much you want me." Alex legs were shaking even more now, and he shut his eyes even tighter. "Look at me while you do it, angel."

Alex opened his eyes hesitantly, swallowing thickly. "I really w-want you, please,"

Jack hummed with satisfaction, not wanting to push Alex too far. "Good boy." He sat up and began undoing his belt, throwing it to the side and standing up to slip off his jeans so he was in only his boxers. This gave Alex a clearer view of the bulge he was facing, and god did he have competition. He whined when Jack crawled back above him, kissing him hard. "You look awfully interested in my crotch, huh? Here." Jack took Alex's hand, bringing it onto his stomach just above the waistband of his boxers. He looked up quickly, in order to make sure Alex was comfortable with this. "This okay?" He whispered.

"Y-Yeah," Alex confirmed, allowing his hand to be guided to Jack's waistband. Jack then let go, pressing his forehead against the others as he slid past the band; only to come in contact with the elder's hard length. Jack hummed with pleasure, kissing Alex's forehead.

"Don't be shy, baby. Touch me, make me feel good."

Alex was starstruck, still processing that this was the first dick he had come in contact with besides his own. He wrapped his hand around Jack's shaft, and began pumping his hand slowly, feeling his face heat up. It felt so much bigger than his own, which caused him to whimper. "I-It's so much bigger than mine," he whined, Jack's teeth sinking into his ear lobe. The elder let out a breathy groan directly into Alex's ear, which caused him to gasp and rut his hips up into where his hand pumped.

"Fuck, baby. You're so f-fucking good," Jack breathed into his ear again, bringing his hand underneath Alex's arched back. "Do you wanna feel good too?"

"P-Please," Jack nodded, reaching down to palm at Alex's smaller hard-on. The boy cried out at the feeling, bucking his hips into Jack's palm. "J-Jack, please,"

Jack hummed as if to ask what was wrong, and Alex only answered by spreading his thighs, looking at his boyfriend with puppy dog eyes. "Fuck, yeah, okay. Lay up there, okay?" Alex obeyed, pulling his hand from Jack's cock and scooting so he could lay his head onto the pillows. Jack stood, pulling off his boxers, to which Alex's eyes glued to. He finally got a view of it, and fuck, it was as big as he expected. His mouth practically watered at the sight. "Lube?" Jack asked, and Alex pointed to the bedside table where some was placed conveniently for this occasion. He chuckled when he noticed it was almost half empty, smirking at the boy. "I see you've put it to good use."

Alex blushed a dark pink. "I-I needed to get ready for this."

Jack praised him, crawling to his boyfriend and holding his knees, pulling them apart with ease. Alex whimpered, covering his face with his hands. "You're such a good boy. Oh, and we need to get rid of these." He smirked, leaning to trace kisses down Alex's stomach. The younger whined when he got to the waistband of his panties, taking them between his teeth and pulling them down his thin legs. Jack's breath was hot on the boy's sensitive area, and he had to do his very best to not buck his hips into his face. Once they were off, Jack tossed them to the side, eyeing his boyfriends precious parts hungrily. Alex whined; he wanted to close his legs desperately, but at the same time wanted Jack so fucking badly. "Do you want my fingers?" He asked, popping open the cap of the lube.

"Y-Yes,"

Jack hummed, satisfied with Alex's desperateness. He coated three of his fingers with the lubricant he then lifted the boy's legs, in order to get easier access to his hole. He growled hungrily, spreading Alex open with both hands and diving into him, kissing around his perfect entrance. Alex whined, his thighs shook, and his hands were glued to his face with embarrassment.

Once Jack's tongue entered him, Alex was writhing. A string of high pitched moans escaped him, pushing himself down against the warm, wet muscle. "Oh my gosh, oh gosh, Jack," Alex moaned innocently.

Jack smirked, still working his tongue inside the pink haired boy. He fucking adored how he could do this to him.

Alex's back was arched beautifully, and he whined, looking down at Jack through his fingers. "Please finger me Jack, I-I can't wait anymore," Jack grumbled, not wanting to remove his face from his perfect ass; but he did anyway, rubbing his lubricated fingers against his entrance. Slowly, he pushed in a finger, Alex's muscles gripping him amazingly tight. He couldn't help but imagine how good it'd be around other parts of him. "T-Two," Alex breathed, and Jack obeyed, pressing a second one inside him as well. The boy whined and ground down onto his fingers, and he was convinced he was made of butterflies at this point. Jack then began thrusting his hand into the boy, curling his fingers to hopefully hit his weak spot.

Alex's eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he breathed out a curse, shutting his eyes tightly. No one had ever seen him like this, and now Jack was. The one he loved so very much.

He couldn't stop the moans, crying out with every motion of Jack's fingers. It had gotten to the point where Alex couldn't bear it anymore, and he grabbed onto Jack's wrist, shaking. He was going to cum if he didn't stop, and this isn't the state he wanted to cum in. "I'm gonna c-cum if you keep d-doing that," Alex whined, Jack's fingers slowing. "P-Please take me."

Jack growled hungrily, removing his fingers from inside the boy. He licked the two fingers that had been inside him, making Alex's face flush red. He grabbed the lube again, getting some into his hand and rubbing it onto his length. Alex whimpered, legs open and ready for Jack, who was only moments from taking him.

The elder chuckled, leaning over Alex and kissing his lips softly. "You sure you're ready, Alex?" He asked, their foreheads together. Alex melted at how sweet he was, nodding; and Jack smiled. "Great. I really wanted to fuck you while you wore stockings, by the way." He smirked, lessening the chance of the boy's blush fading.

Then Jack was lining up with Alex's entrance, causing him to shut his eyes tight. The taller laced their fingers together, and kept their foreheads pressed against each other. He breathed curses against Alex's lips, his tip pressing against him. "Ready?"

Alex swallowed thickly, and gave Jack the okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 517 27
"You know, you're really hot." "What?" "Fuck, that was a terrible idea, why did I say that?" Alex Gaskarth, a painter with a fucked-up life, meets Ja...
2.5K 71 16
Jack is a nerd Alex is popular Alex, to keep up his social status, hates Jack. Jack however, couldn't care less. But when Jack needs help so he doesn...
285 34 10
Alex is the new kid at school. After transferring from his private school friendless and bullied, it was safe to say that he was terrified. He lived...
3.2K 204 21
(Jalex) (boyxboy) Alex and Jack live in a small, tight-knit, homophobic town, and their secrets will be kept hidden until they're old enough to move...