Fucking With A Thug.

De Tygas_babeey

Thug Love. Tyga Story Mai multe

Fucking With A Thug (Tyga Story)
First Kiss
Confused .
Toy Car?
The Next Level
Giving Up?
Trust
Text Messgages.
Damage.
Old Ways
Single Life.
Making The Move.
Relax
Promise..
Faith.
Basics
I Need You.
The Result.
Dark.
Chance
Alone.
Blame.
One Wish
Ring.!
Set Back.
Us 3
Not Again.
Used To Be.
Real.
Broken.
Fate.
Lane.
Committed.
Sequel
News
Surprise
News

Obsessed

29.2K 554 96
De Tygas_babeey

Nani.

After Spending The Night At Ty's House I Went Home & Showered. Good Thing Them Muthafuckas Are Both Sleep So I Got In My Pjs And Went To Sleep. We Where Up All Night 😉 But Anyway Today I Don't Have School So Im Finna K.O. Night Night 😴

Tyga.

Today I Got A Request That Tay Ugly Ass Needa See Me But Ight. After This Imma Tell Her To Leave Me & Nani Alone Or Imma Just Have Nani Whoop Her Ass Again. Anyway I Pulled Up To Her House And Knocked On Her Door. Then She Answered.

"Hey." Tay Said Letting Me In.

"Sup. What Do You Want Tho." I Said Sitting On Her Couch.

"What Do You Mean?" She Said.

"Why Did You Fight My Girl?" I Asked Getting To The Point.

"Because She Is Ratchet & Disrespectful. So I Had To Tap That Ass." She Said Smoking Her Hookah Pen.

"Thats Not What I Heard. I Heard You Got Beat The Fuck Up."

"She Got Me Fucked Up. I Fucked That Hoe Up." She Said.

"Oh. But Anyways Can You Leave Me & My Girl Alone? Cause I Don't Know If You Know This Or Not But I Don't Want You." I Stated.

"And Why Is That?" She Said.

"Because Nani Has My Heart. & She Always Will." I Said Playing With My Fingers.

"So Let Me Get This Straight...You Was Just At My House Last Week BEFORE She Got Shot Talking About. : 'Oh Baby I Love You & I Need You.' But Now You Saying You Don't Need Me! And Now Your Sitting On My Couch Saying: 'She Has My Heart. ' " She Said Shaking Her Head

"I Mean Your Not Lying But Thats The Past So What Do You Want Me To Do?" I Said Looking At Her.

"I Want You To Have Some Fucking Sense." She Said.

"I Have Sense. Bitch Im Smarter Than You." I Said Looking At Her

"What The Fuck Ever But Anyways I Forgot To Tell You That Im Pregnant." She Said.

"By Who?" I Said. Lets Be Honest Here We All Know She A Hoe. So Yeah.

"You Stupid!" She Said Rolling Her Eyes.

"Nah Its Not. You Got Me Fucked Up." I Said Hopping Off The Couch.

"So Im A Lier Now?" She Said Walking Up To Me.

"Yes." I Said As She Was Backing Me Up Into The Wall.

"Well...Let My Lying Ass Take Care Of You Tonight." She Said Grabbing My Homie Down There.

"Nah Im Coo Off Yo Nasty Ass." I Said Pushing Her Out My Way. & Walking Out The Door.

Damn...I Have Never Turned Down Some Head From A Thot. 😂 Oh Well.

Trell.

I Laughed At The Fact That My Plan Is Working. But I Know Y'all Are Wondering Like Whats The Plan But Let Me Lay It All Out To Ya. Me & Tyga Have Really Never Got Alone So I Teamed Up With Tay So We Can Take Him & His Thottie Ass Bitch He Fuck Wit Nani. Ever Since He Brought Her To The Trap. I Have Never Liked Her. So When Tay Called Me Up And Tolled Me About It With Bo Hesitation I Said Yeah So Now Since Nani Survived The Shooting. We Gotta Think Of Something Next To Take Them Out. Anyways I Was At Tays House Upstairs In Her Room Listening To Her & Tyga Conversation But He Left So I Went Downstairs.

"What The Fuck Was That?" I Asked.

"Man I Tried. But He Wont Fall For It." She Said Shaking Her Head.

"For You Lying & Saying That You Pregnant?" I Said

"Yep."

"Well We Gotta Think Of Something New........." I Said.

I Started Thinking And BAM!!!! It Came To Me.

"I Gotta Plan!" I Said Outta The Blue.

"What Is It?" She Said.

"How About Tomorrow At School When You See Nani Tell Her That Tyga Came Over Last Night & Y'all Fucked." I Said.

"How Will That Work?" She Said.

"Nani Goes To The Trap Everyday After School To See Tyga When She Comes She Will Ask Him About It And They Will Break Up." I Explained.

"Well Fashoo. Lets Do It." She Said Jumping In The Air.

Game On 😈

-The Next Day-

Nani.

This Morning I Woke Up Feeling Unright. Something Tells Me Its Finna Be Some Shit That Goes Down. But Im Not Trynna Trip Cause Guess What! Im Ready For What Ever. I Got Up Outta My Bed Getting My Hygiene Together I Showered For 30 Mins Then Went In My Room To Get Dressed I Put On Tan Shorts, Tan & Black Half Shirt That Says "Bad"In Black Words, Black Sandals I Flat Ironed My Light Brown Hair & Walked Out The Front Door. Hopefully I Don't Have To Beat A Bitch Ass. I Pulled Up To School To See Kiaira Talking To Some Girl When She Seen Me Her Eyes Got Wide.

"Wassup With You?" I Said Confused.

"We Needa Talk ASAP." She Said Grabbing My Arm And Taking Me To My Car.

"Whats Wrong Now?" I Said Getting In.

"The Girl That I Was Talking To Just Tolled Me That Tay Is Going Around Telling Everybody That Ty Was At Her House Last Night & They Was Fucking." She Said.

"Oh Really?" I Said Shocked.

"Yes Really." She Said.

"Im Finna Fuck This Hoe Up." I Said

"Nah Don't Fight Her Just Go Up To Her An Ask Her If She Say Yes Sock The Fuck Outta Her." She Said.

"Fashoo. No Problem." I Said Hopping Out The Car.

We Walked Into The School I Spotted Tay Just Then I Walked Up To Her.

"Oh Its You. What Do You Want?" She Asked Rolling Her Eyes & Saying It With A Attitude.

"Bitch Don't Start Acting Funny Bitch! Why Is Everybody Saying That You Said Michael Came To Yo House Last Night & Y'all Was Fucking?" I Asked.

"Well Bitch We Was! His Ass Didn't Even Use A Condom! Is There A Problem?" She Said. When Those Words Came Outta Her Mouth. All Hell Broke Loose I Socked The Dog Shit Outta That Thottie. She Fell To The Floor But I Didn't Care I Just Walked To 1st Period And Kept It Pushing. And As For Michael....That Nigga Betta Prey.

After School.

Tyga.

I Sat In My Office Inhaling My Blunt I Just Smoked. Thinking About Last Night From What Happened With Me & Tay. I Just Hope She Don't Start No Shit With Nani At School. Just Then Nani Busted In My Office.

"REALLY?!??!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!!!!? YOU FUCKED THAT DIRTY HOE?!??!!!!" She Screamed.

"DONT YOU EVER BRING YO ASS IN MY MUTHAFUCKEN OFFICE SCREAMING LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!& WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!!!!" I Screamed Back At Her. I Must Have Scared Her Because She Backed Up Away From Me.

"Look...Im Sorry For Screaming At You." I Said Backing Her Up Into The Wall & Hugging Her.

"Move." She Said Pushing Me.

"Whats The Problem?" I Said.

"Why Is Tay Telling People That You Fucked Her Last Night?" She Said Getting To The Point.

At First I Didn't Know What She Was Talking About Until It Hit Me. I Was At Her House Last Night BUT We Never Fucked!!! Im Finna Kill That Bitch Tay

"Look Last Night I Went To Her House JUST To Tell Her To Leave Me & You Alone. After That It Was It. I Left." I Said.

"How Do I Know Your Not Lying?" She Said Looking In My Eyes.

"I Swear Im Not." I Said.

"Whatever. But I Cant Do This Anymore. I Need A Break." She Said.

"Are You Serious?" I Said.

"Yeah. We Just Need A Little Time Apart." She Said Walking Outta My Office. Leaving Me Mad & Confused.

Follow Me On Insta :

@Lovetraww_187 💕😈

Quick Chappie !

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.3K 177 41
This story is bout an girl name kaeylnn And how she felled in love with an thug
Finding My Thug Love De _lifesizee

Ficțiune adolescenți

359K 8.6K 42
Who Wants Thats Perfect Love Story Anyway? Cliche
When We Were Young De xxxokim

Ficțiune adolescenți

124K 3.3K 28
just read it..
Uniquely mines (editing) De AREONN

Ficțiune adolescenți

10.5K 235 20
this book is under reconstruction !