Fifty Shades Deeper

By MGWinter

50 shades Deeper Ana and Christians third child, Jason, named after their good friend Jason Taylor, is final... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Sorry!!
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One - Final

Fifty Shades Deeper

64.6K 171 53
By MGWinter

50 shades Deeper

Ana and Christians third child, Jason, named after their good friend Jason Taylor, is finally going to college, Dartmouth no doubt.

He doesn’t know if he can follow in his father’s footsteps and be successful, but after meeting the strange, yet endearing and quiet Lillian Heirs, he can’t help but feel the need to impress.

Jay and Lily get off on the wrong foot, Lily assumes the youngest Grey will be just like his father, he fits the image, why not the respected personality?

But after Jay saves Lily from a drunken night out, that was heading in the wrong direction; Lily can’t help but feel she owes Grey Junior some kind of thanks.

The story follows Jason Grey on his journey of discovering not only himself, but his parents and the ever confusing Lillian Heirs.

Growing up in world of secrets and lies, can Jason truly be himself, and follow his own dreams, or will he always be in the shadow of his father.

But what about his demons, his own dirty little secrets?

And when the quiet Lily offers her thanks, just how much like his father is he willing to be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2.1K 21
Book 3 Of The FSOIL Series 💕 Now that all the drama and threats have been put to rest, Christian and Destiny are finally happy and living their best...
949 2 39
Thanks to E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and it's characters. In this version I want to have Christian and Anastasia have no family...
1.8K 52 56
Thank you E L James for Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and your amazing characters. Your books kicked me into writing variations of stories using your...
1.5K 86 40
Thank you E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy. In this story I am going to be using characters from the books and of course my own charac...