Summer Camp (PpgzxRrbz kids)...

By MaryJoeycoco

After saving their parents, New Townsville from a huge attack and surviving their first year together. The te... More

Chapter 1 (All)
Chapter 2 (Benjamin)
Chapter 3 (Beatrix)
Chapter 4 (Bentley)
Chapter 5 (Bartholomew)
Chapter 6 (Bj)
Chapter 7 (Bast)
Chapter 8 (All)
Chapter 9 (Bentley & Beatrix)
Chapter 10 (Bj & Bartholomew)
Chapter 11 (Benjamin & Bast)
Chapter 12 (All)
Chapter 13 (All)
Chapter 14 (Benjamin, Beatrix & Bartholomew)
Chapter 15 (Bast, Bentley & Bj)
Chapter 16 (Bartholomew)
Chapter 17 (Bast)
Chapter 19 (Benjamin, Bast & Bartholomew)
Chapter 20 (Beatrix, Bj & Bentley)
Chapter 21 (All)
Chapter 22 (All)
Chapter 23 (All)
Chapter 24 (All)
Chapter 25 (All)
Chapter 26 (Benjamin)
Chapter 27 (Bartholomew)
Chapter 28 (Bast)
Chapter 29 (All)
Chapter 30 (Beatrix)
Chapter 31 (Bj)
Chapter 32 (Bentley)
Chapter 33 (Benjamin)
Chapter 34 (Benjamin, Bentley & Bast)
Final Chapter (All)

Chapter 18 (All)

133 3 1
By MaryJoeycoco

"Relay race? I think you hit your hit." Bj said.

Bentley shook his head, "That's what they want . . . but why? What's the point of relay races?"

"Dunno but who cares. It's not our problem." Benjamin said.

"But that's Chuck, we fought against him. Correct?" Beatrix asked.

Bj nodded, "Yeah, Python went up against him."

"No that was Charlie. Chuck is the youngest out of the gang. But don't doubt him." Python said.

Benjamin put his hand on his hip, "You say that a lot about these stupid villains."

Python smiled, "Of course I do. I trained them after all."

The teens all looked at him then at each other. Bartholomew smirked as he looked at his boyfriend, there's one thing he always like about Python. Is his smile and how he can be full of himself. Bartholomew shrugged as he walk forward, pushing away his family and walked outside.

Chuck stood there, with two people behind him. Chuck black hair now reaches his shoulders, his green skin glinted with some silver specks. Chuck looked over at him, his bright green eyes twinkled with excitement as he clapped his hands. The two people stood behind him, are twins no doubt, same shaved head, same chub and same face. 

"Python's play thing! It's so nice to see you again, last time Python threatened me with a black mamba." Chuck said.

Bartholomew crossed his arms, "Why are you here? You should be rotting in jail, with your powers striped like Ethan's."

Chuck bared his teeth, "Such a smart mouth."

"Shut up! Get off this camp property before I make you." Russell said.

"Oh yes," Chuck said with a laugh. "I'm so scared of someone who can just run fast."

Chuck looked over at Bartholomew, "So, someone thinks they can single handed take me down. What about you Bartholomew? I won't hold back, but that will mean I will win."

In a second a large green anaconda put itself between Chuck and Bartholomew. Bartholomew stepped back some but knew that the snake wouldn't attack him. Chuck looked down at the snake then back up, looking behind Bartholomew.

"Choose your next move carefully." Python said as walked forward.

All the campers looked at them. Bentley gripped the back of Bartholomew's shirt, Benjamin narrowed his eyes at Chuck, as the girls step forward bringing out their weapons and Bj stood in front of the campers, ready to protect them. Python slowly raised his hand up, allowing the anaconda to follow Python's hand movements.

Bj slowly made the metals trays lift up, creating a shield as Bast pointed her spear towards the twins. Beatrix raised her crown shape ninja stars to her face, ready to throw them. Benjamin raised his eyebrow, trying to figure out what Chuck's plan is. He clearly remembers fighting against them, they wasn't much of a fight but Benjamin knows not to doubt. 

"What's with that stupid relay race your thinking!" Bentley asked.

Russell frowned, "Why would you think of such thing. I already told you that we don't accept it!" 

"Accept what?" Benjamin asked, as he reached out for Russell's arm.

Chuck laughed, "Why a relay race for supers, or should I say people with powers. To see who is the top, but there's always a win."

"Don't tell me this is going to be some dumb typical camp movie. Like someone will tear down the camp unless we win or something stupid like that?" Beatrix asked.

"Well, isn't someone a little bit snappy." Benjamin mumbled with a smile.

"Something stupid? Of course not, we have something even better." Chuck said.

Before Chuck could say anything, he thought it. Bentley jumped back at the sudden thought but he found himself liking it. The prize to bring someone back from the dead, anyone. Bentley almost agree, he found himself thinking of Maine. If Maine is truly dead, then Bentley can bring him back and they can be together again! Bentley moved forward but Python stuck his arm out.

"No." Python said, making Chuck frown. "You're using the one thing that they desire the most, how dare you? You know that death is permanent."

Chuck sighed, "Then shouldn't you be gone by now?"

Before anyone could say anything, Bartholomew marched forward and punched Chuck in the face. His knuckles crack, which he knew that he atleast broke a couple of fingers. He frowned, why he the one who is always breaking bones? First his ankle, now his fingers. And every single time it was for Python.

He's okay with that. 

Sam pushed past Bj, since her dream is becoming a doctor, and grabbed Bartholomew's hand. She look over it and look back at Bj, who shook her head to tell him that he didn't break anything, just going to be bruised.. She walked back to Bj, who grabbed her and put up more shields in front of her as Bartholomew shook his head. Atleast he didn't break his fingers but he did pop them hard enough that he couldn't feel them.

Chuck looked at him, his nose bleeding. He threw up his hand, causing some strange green smoke, but Beatrix threw her crown and pierced him in the hand. Chuck cried out as the twins behind him jumped in front of him. They pulled out large guns and pointed them at the teens.

"I wouldn't do that." Bast said.

"Or what! Your golden boy just broke my nose, not to mention that chick threw a freaking ninja star in my hand!" Chuck yelled.

"Don't talk smack about my man!" Bartholomew shout back.

"Also don't threaten my family." Beatrix said.

Chuck narrowed his eyes, he snapped his fingers. The bullets started to fly, but they didn't hit anyone. Bj put the metal trays in front to deflect the bullets he missed, Python made three cobras slither towards their feet, to wrap them up. But Bentley ran through, throwing himself in front of everything. Chuck snapped his fingers again with a smirk, knowing that this would happen.

"Stop! We accept the challenge!" Bentley yelled, as he spread his arms out.

"What!" Russell yelled as they speed up towards the blonde, "We do not accept! It's not fair to the people who don't have powers!"

Bentley look back, "I have to bring back Maine!" 

Bartholomew ran forward to grab Bentley, "No you don't. Think about how Maine will feel."

"I am thinking! I haven't thought this much in so many years. Maine can come back if we win, which we will, and we will be happy together. Again."

"Bentley, bro, I really care about you and your feelings but this stupid. You can't bring back Maine, he doesn't want you obssess with him!"

"Don't tell me what Maine would want! I know what he wants, and he wants to be awake from his nap and to be with me."

Benjamin stepped forward, pushing the two twins apart. He shook his head, already tired from today events, but he look at Chuck. Chuck raised his eyebrow, wondering what will Benjamin say. Instead Benjamin looked over at Russell, who was shaking his head.

For the first time in Benjamin's life, he didn't want to speak out. He wanted to keep Russell happy but he thought about Bentley. If they truly win then Bentley will be back to normal. He won't go crazy for him anymore, then they wouldn't have to worry about Bentley.

Without thinking he said, "We accept."

Russell narrowed their eyes, and in a flash the wind blew past him, revealing Russell gone. Benjamin turn away, looking at Chuck, but he wasn't really looking at him. He's giving up a lot just to make Bentley happy. He just gave up something that Benjamin always to find but scared because of being the son of Blossom and Brick Jojo. 

"Benjamin, this isn't wise. You can't bring people back from the dead." Python said.

Beatrix nodded, "Yeah, I agree with Python. It doesn't seem right."

Chuck laughed, "Who cares! Benjamin, the leader, already confirmed the relay race. I'll send the challenges tonight, be ready."

Benjamin turn around, trying to find Russell but he didn't find them anywhere. Bast and Beatrix eyes met, both saying the same thing, this is a bad idea. Bj let the shields down as three villains left, and look over at Sam. Their eyes met with fear, knowing that this could go very badly. Bentley pushed Bartholomew away and stomped back to the cabin, mumbling to himself. Bartholomew look over at Python, who wasn't happy but smiled at Bartholomew.

"I really screwed up, didn't I?" Benjamin asked, still looking for Russell.

"Yes, you did." Bast said. "Not only do we have to win, but if we lose we may lose Bentley forever!"

"Then we can't lose." Bartholomew said.

Bj coughed, "Yeah but one tiny problem. We don't the know the challenges! Benjamin can't control his powers, Bentley is a mind reader and Bast doesn't even know how to shapeshift into something longer than five seconds! We're toast, man."

"Who cares! We're not going to lose." Bartholomew exclaimed.

"Great," Beatrix muttered. "This is like those stupid camp movies."

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Bentley??? Benjamin and Russell??? Bartholomew??? Beatrix??? Bast??? Bj??? What do you think the challenges will be??? Well tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 35 33
Archie and Zac have been friends for as long as either of them can remember, which makes sense because they've known each other since forever. Every...
The Progress By gone

Teen Fiction

3.3K 675 27
Somewhere, surrounded by a seemingly impenetrable blockade of trees lies a summer camp. Its name: 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 and its goal: 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚...
21.2K 1.5K 25
[BXB] Archie Holland and Brooks Dawson decide to take a third and final shot at love. ☆☆☆ Brooks Dawson is falling apart. His mom's behavior is spira...
20.8K 739 35
One summer can change everything. • • • For Carter, living in the woods for a month sounds like a dream come true. It means no drama, no stress, and...