Fast Transmigration: Fixing T...

By MadelynBlack

Lan Youzheng ended up dying with one regret, being killed in the most ridiculous way for the most stupid reas... More

Prologue
Story 1.1
Story 1.2
Story 1.3
Story 1.4
Story 1.5
Story 1.6
Story 1.7
Story 1.8
Forgotten Memories 1
Story 2.1
Story 2.2
Story 2.3
To my lovely readers
Story 2.4
Story 2.5

Story 2.6

4.9K 225 58
By MadelynBlack

"So, what's up?" Lan Youzheng looked at Dirion. They were currently sitting on the edge of the rooftop, admiring the sunset.

A soft breeze went through his black hair as Lan Youzheng got reminded of Xinteng. When Xinteng was upset, he always went to the roof to cool down. However after he got shot, Xinteng was unable to climb any stairs. 'I really ruined his life, didn't I?'

Dirion noticed that his friend slipped in a sad mood, but he was unable to read his face. Lan Youzheng felt his stare and cleared his thoughts. "Sorry, I got distracted." Lan Youzheng gave a small smile to show that he was alright. "If you say so." Dirion decided not to pressure Van. He was sure Van would tell him when he was ready.

"So, what's wrong?" Lan Youzheng closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the evening sun. "Yesterday, I had an assignment," Dirion sighed "and I met Jack." Lan Youzheng slowly turned his head and peaked at the boy. "What did he do?"

"Nothing, he just observed the fight." Dirion said. He tacitly refused to tell Van that after the fight had ended, the vampire had jumped down from the building and had warned him. Dirion felt his anger and frustration rise. How dare that vampire threaten him?

For Dirion, Vance  was his savior. Together with his sister, he lived a sad life in Morgana's house. He knew that Morgana wasn't a nice as she seemed to be, however he needed to protect his sister. Vance made him realize that he could be in control of his own fate. In the end, Vance fulfilled his promise and brought them to the human world, he even made sure they were able to blend in perfectly.

In order to live properly in the human world Vance and his friends needed money. But were they going to get it? They were just children. The overwhelming feeling of helplessness that Dirion felt when he realized they had even less than in the ocean is something he would never forget. It would remind him of Vance's his courage and bravery.

While living in the human world for a few days, the group discovered a few things. First of all, they were able to walk around freely as long as they touched water. Furthermore, they were able to train their bodies to live without water.

Secondly, with help of the royal blood they were able to change into their mer-body, however instead of getting a tail, other parts of their body changed instead increasing their own powers tremendously. Sadly, they were only able to maintain their form only for a short while as the transformation costs a lot of power.

Lastly, they couldn't find or sense other merpeople in the city, except the princess.

When Vance noticed that this city was in complete chaos, he decided to use it as a cover to blend in. He was already used to the dirty underworld as Morgana kindly involved him in dirty schemes when he was working for her. More than often he had taken the lives of other mermen who fought him. When he became the strongest, Morgana wasn't needed anymore as they would line up to fight him.

In the city not only you had to be wary of all the supernatural creatures, but also the hunters, as they recently started to rapidly grow in numbers. Hunters fought and caught monsters for assignments issued by the city council or private individuals.

Though propaganda made by the city council, more and more humans started to hunt and do complete assignments. Not only would they receive some nice money, they also helped to increase the public safety.

Using their newly discovered powers, Vance and his friends attacked a small unknown hunting group and switched their identities. Quickly, they became one of the best hunting groups in the city as their powers made it much easier for them to capture other supernatural beings.

Obviously, they had to make sure they wouldn't be perceived as a threat as well. Therefore they tried to hide their powers as much as possible, in their daily lives but also when they had any assignments.

Of course, as simple cannon fodder there was no way Vance would be able to gain his happily ever after that easily. While they were able to hide their powers pretty well. There was no way the young children were able to hide from everyone.

Especially not from Jack.

Both Lan Youzheng and Dirion were lost in reminiscence, when their peaceful silence was broken by Deran. He ran excitedly up the stairs shouting that Divione had make a cake.

"Let's go." A sly smile appeared on Lan Youzheng's face as he glanced at Dirion, who smiled back as he shouted: "The first one in the kitchen, gets to choose first!"

When Deran reached the rooftop, he could only catch a glimpse of the two jumping down.

'Hey Sy-'

[How can this amazing System assist Host?]

'Why did you inter-'

[System has analyzed the communication between Host and System. The analysis concluded that System is not giving the right assistance]

'Oh really, I had no idea at all.'

[In order to increase System's knowledge about Host, System has reviewed all interaction between Host and System. According to System's new analysis System should be able to help Host perfectly]

'...'

[How can this amazing System assist Host?]

'So, I was wondering, this was supposed to be an easy world, right?'

[Host is right]

'Then why do I have to remember so much?'

[To make it more easy Host transmigrated halfway through the story. Now, Host has to spend less time fixing the fairy tale as Host has skipped the begin]

'But nothing happened yet...'

[System is sure that Host will complete this mission!]

[So, how can this amazing System assist Host?]

'Ehm...I don't really have anything else to ask.'

[So, how can this amazing System assist Host?]

'Seriously?!'

[So, how can this amazing System assist Host?]

'...'

'Then can you put the cake in my dimensional space?'

[Dimensional space - pocket dimension to store items, only accessible by Host and System <250 points> <lvl.4> <update available> <Items: Strawberry chocolate cake *NEW*>]

'Thanks'

[No problem Host!]

[So, how can this amazing System assist Host?]

'Okay, I'm done...'

[So, how can this amazing System assist Host?]

'Da-'

[So, how can this amazing System assist Host?]

'JUST SHUT UP!!!'

[No problem Host!]

[How can this am-]

'Ah, come on...'

I am so tempted to make Dirion gay for Vance, so tempted...but no Vance is supposed to be more like an idol figure for Dirion.

Also, more flashbacks...why did I decide to add so much backstory?! I guess 1-2 chapters and then we con fully focus on the twisted fairy tale drama. Ah, I want to see Lan in action! Hopefully you don't find it boring >.<

When I started to write this story, I was extremely proud of the cover I made but now when I look at it, it's so boring...should I change it?

Let me hear what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.6K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
87.6K 4.1K 11
Every dragon has a reverse sale. They dislike anyone touching this reverse scale. Although the dragons are normally peaceful creatures, if anyone dre...
567K 23.8K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
387K 16.3K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...