LOVE TO HATE YOU

JoWatson_101 tarafından

(*Now an Amazon Bestselling eBook*) Sera's usually a good girl. (Except for that one wild night in the backse... Daha Fazla

Bad taste in wigs...
I heard he was raised by wolves...
A big load...
ICBIJCIFOTHGOTP!
Real Vampires...
I was just thinking about you...
That picture is skew...
Mr. I'm to sexy for my shirt...
To quote Vampira again...
I removed all the blue ones...
Leaning may lead to horizontal activities...
Horizontal running...
There's nothing sinister about batter...
Real princess clothes...
X, Y, Z...
Gay son's are fun!...
Love to Hate it...
(NEW) The Glow of Lusty-ness...
(NEW) At first I was afraid...
(NEW) The end of days...
(NEW) DIRTY AND DEVELISH AND DELICIOUS...
(NEW) You're totally falling in love with me...
(NEW) I don't need to eat...
(NEW) Miss Pouty Lip
(NEW) ASS KICKING CHICK...
(NEW) DREAMY BLUE EYES BIG THIGHS...
(NEW) COLLAR BONE ASSAULTER...
(NEW) SHE IS NOT STICK...
(NEW) A SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM...
(NEW) TOO MUCH LEANING...
(NEW) Your touch is like a drug ...
(NEW) ELEVEN O CLOCK GIRL...
(NEW) REMAIN VERTICAL AT ALL TIMES...
(NEW) THE MAFIA OR SOMETHING....
(NEW) TGI WTF?....
(NEW) IT'S A NO 5...
A magic invisible whip...
Depressed- homeless- pavement- sitter...
(NEW in bold) Your Madonna is way better...
(NEW) BAD CAN BE VERY GOOD...
(NEW) SNOOPING AND SNEAKING...
(NEW) VIRGIN CATHOLIC PRIEST...
(NEW) Once upon a time...
Kissing daze...
MARIAH CAREY WOULD BE ENVIOUS...
a la Master Chef...
Cool-uncool-I-am-so-cool
I Googled you...
BEN 4 SERA 4 EVA
A small human girl child....
Homeless depressed Chihuahuas
I love you. Okay. Whatever.
Gangnam style
Team Ben and Sera...
Trust me...
Shapes and outlines of the world...
Epilogue
Stuff and Stuff and Stuff...
Bonus Content: BEN POV (only read at end of book)
Cover VS Cover
💙💙IT'S PUBLISHED💙💙💙
💙INSTAGRAM TAKE OVER 💙💙💙

Italian Stallion...

350K 13.8K 1.4K
JoWatson_101 tarafından

Work on a Friday night is always hectic. Beef Cakes-yes, that's the name-is a small restaurant, and all the tables are set out around a stage that hosts drag shows and comedy nights. The stage also doubles as a dance floor for those special themed evenings when everyone is invited to bust a move, and does. The place is pretty crowded and JJ and Bruce have been trying to buy the shop next door to make the club bigger, but the nice thing about its size is that, when it's full, it buzzes. The atmosphere is alive, and there is usually something exciting going on every evening. The interior is bright pink and a massive sign hangs from the ceiling: "Eat, drink and be Mary".

The menu is another thing entirely. The food is simple but good: gourmet burgers, hotdogs and interesting pizzas, with names like Long John (a hotdog) Big beef daddy (a large hamburger) and Italian Stallion (a pizza)-JJ named the dishes, so you get the picture.

All the waiters wear shirts that say, "Is it gay in here, or is it just me?" Most of them are of the gorgeous, muscular, tanned variety-JJ does the hiring, too. And then there's me, who practically grew up there and knows just about everyone that comes in. Beef Cakes attracts a very loyal crowd who come week after week for the shows and parties but more for the good food and friends.

Tonight was just a normal non-themed, non-show night, but still it was packed and the usual crowd was there, except for one. Even though his back was to me, I knew it was him the second I walked up to the table with a menu under my arm-no one else oozed such sexiness.

"Sera, what a surprise," he said as he turned and looked at me. "I didn't know this was where you worked." He was trying to look shocked. It wasn't working. At all.

I shot him a disbelieving look. "So this is a coincidence then?"

"I know right? I can barely believe it myself."

"Really?" I said sarcastically, popping the bright purple menu down on his table.

He opened it and looked down momentarily before looking up at me again and smiling. "I like your shirt."

"Thanks. So what are you doing here? Should I be worried that you're a stalker or something?"

"What, a guy can't come out for dinner on a Friday night?"

"Sure he can. I was just wondering why the guy would come here specifically?"

He looked up and winked at me and I think I felt my ovaries tingle-if that's even possible. "Because I knew you were going to be here, obviously."

"I see," But I still didn't really. I still didn't see why he was pursuing me so relentlessly when he could probably bed Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox at the same time.

"Move that sexy ass," one of the waiters, Ryan, said as he came mincing past, giving me a slap. This was pretty much the standard way of communicating at Beef Cakes.

"Hey, babe," I said and shifted out of his way before we blew each other a few air kisses.

"Wow." Ben said, eying my bum. "What I wouldn't give to be a gay man right now."

"Hey, have you forgotten that we're friends?" I said before moving around the table so my posterior was pointing away from him. "Friends don't talk about each other's...um-"

"Sexy asses?" Ben offered.

"Exactly."

He tilted his head to the side and his eyes narrowed. "I knew I was going to regret agreeing to be friends with you." He opened his menu and looked at it for a few seconds before raising his eyes to mine again. "So... to be clear, just so I don't overstep the mark again, what body parts of yours am I allowed to compliment...as a friend?"

I laughed. I couldn't help it and he smiled back at me in response.

"Would it be okay, for example, if I said you had a nice smile?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye that told me he was up to trouble. "I mean, is that appropriate for one friend to say to another?"

"I think that would be okay." I was trying not to blush but I could feel the heat rising.

"Good," he said and looked back down at the menu quickly before looking up again. "So if I said you have nice eyes, would that be okay?"

"Mmmm, I think that's bordering on the wrong side of the friend zone."

"Okay. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it"

"Glad I could clarify," I said and bit the end of my pen because I wasn't quite sure what to do with my mouth.

"Hang on..." He said and sat up straight. "Just so I understand this one hundred percent." His eyes scanned me up and down. "If I had to say, for example again, that you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen, would that not be allowed?"

At the sound of those words my body stiffened instantly and I bit the pen a little too hard. "No. That would not be appropriate at all."

He nodded, looking contemplative. "Okay, so I shouldn't say something like, how good you look naked and on top of me, for example."

"Oh my God!" I was stunned. "I can't believe you just said that."

"I didn't. I only asked if it was okay to say something like that."

"No, it is not okay to say that! At all. At all." I felt flustered.

He looked at me with those large chocolate brown eyes. "Great! Then I won't say how perfect you look when you're naked and on top of me."

But it was too late. He'd said it and all I could think about was climbing right back onto his lap. I shuffled from side-to-side and then away from him. It was all I could do to stop myself from doing something I would regret. "Did you come here to eat or to discuss our friendship parameters?"

He was looking way too pleased with himself right now, but he finally looked down at the menu on his table. "What do you recommend, Sera?"

"I recommend you stop saying my name so often and order something."

"Whoa," he said and slapped the menu down on the table. "Feisty."

"Well, I do have other customers," I said, flashing him a stern look. "As difficult as that might be to accept, my world doesn't revolve around you."

"Fine. Bring me whatever you want."

"Fine." I took the menu. "And would you like anything to drink with that?"

"Sparkling water."

"Sparkling water? Not Tequila? Not beer-"

"I'm not drinking tonight," he said, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs. He wasn't wearing a suit, but he still looked way too formal in his black jeans and long-sleeved black and white checked shirt.

"I'll be right back."

"Hurry," I heard him say as I walked away.

I had about three other tables to deal with, but the place was laid out so that, everywhere I went, I could see Ben. Ben from behind, Ben from the side, Ben from the other side. His eyes followed me from table to table, even when I walked behind him he would swivel his head around to look at me. His stare was intense and I was acutely aware of the way it made me feel, how it made me want to peel my clothes off and throw myself at him. I wasn't sure how it was actually possible, but tonight he looked hotter than I'd ever seen him. Maybe it was because he'd reminded me that he'd seen me naked. I was feeling both excitement and utter dread at the prospect of going over to his table again.

"Here you go." I put the burger down. "A Big Johnson with everything."

"A Big Johnson?" He looked amused. "I must bring my bother here."

"Mmm." I nodded, although I knew that would probably be a terrible idea.

"Enjoy your meal." I said and started walking away, but as I did I felt a hand clamp around my wrist. I turned. Ben was leaning all the way out of his chair now clutching my wrist tightly.

"Go out with me?" He looked at me with such intensity that my face flushed instantly.

"Are you being serious?"

"Yes."

"Why am I not sure whether to believe you, then?"

"I told you, I don't say things I don't mean." He pulled me closer, let go of my wrist, and brought his hands up to straighten my shirt-inappropriate-which had bunched up a bit at my jeans. He slowly straightened it and pulled it back down, his hands dangerously close to an area that was totally off-limits. I stepped back, but he hooked his finger in my belt loop.

"Go out with me, Sera."

"I'll think about it," I said quickly, but more so he would leave me alone and I could free myself from his sexual clutches.

He looked genuinely taken aback, as if he hadn't been expecting that answer at all. "Really? You'll think about it?"

"I said I'll think about it."

He smiled that smile-it should be illegal.

"You'll think about it," he repeated, looking very pleased with himself and then bit into his burger.

I walked away from him feeling a whole bunch of feelings I hadn't felt in ages.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.9M 57.4K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...
39.5K 2.3K 27
Everybody has a past. Everybody has made mistakes. The important thing is to always try and learn from them and move on. But sometimes that is hard w...
482K 13K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
14M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...