Desperate times | | Akatsuki

Από akatsukislut

"Look i made a promise to that kid that I would protect him with everything I had. Do what you want but your'... Περισσότερα

Disclaimer
Prologue
The Yakuza [1]
Butler [2]
So much for a dinner [3]
Killer domestic issues [4]
On the run [5]
Redo [6]
I quit [7]
First day of hell [8]
Fucking Hate Highschool [9]
Second day [10]
Dodge Death [11]
I cant remember...[12]
Study session [13]
Gang gossip [14]
Nothing personal [15]
Live a Little! [16]
Demons [17]
A project [18]
That summer [19]
We meet again [20]
Not ordinary [21]
Tortured [22]
Weasel finds out [23]
Fifty shades of gay [24]
Not that bad [25]
Favor [26]
Thanksgiving puppet *special chap*[27]
His past *special chapter*[28]
To fast to furious [29]
Enemy of my enemy [30]
Akatsuki[31]
Gods eye [32]
Field trip [33]
I cant [34]
Why cant i remember?[35]
Elder sister... |36|
Taken much [37]
Stranded [38]
The mountain between us [39]
Tag[40]
live and die on this day.[41]
What...[42]
What. the. fuck...[43]
Selfish [44]
Gotta be quicker then that![45]
Spring break[46]
No shame [48]
Drunk *special chapter* [48 1/2]
The night we met[49]
im only human[50]
You left me alone.[51]
Unnecessary Pain[52]
The truth [53]
lost memories[54]
Eternally fleeting [55]
Who was i?[56]
who are you to me [57]
Wants [58]
Youre late[59]
Dont cry [60]
Deal [61] (rewritten)
The end [62]

Highway to hell [47]

522 40 24
Από akatsukislut

||

I sat nestled right in between Kakazu and Sasori. When i had tried to sit on Itachis lap, Sasori immediately yanked me next to him before i could reach the uchiha. The roadtrip itself was beyond boring, not like i did anything to change the deafening silence but it was still boring.

Kisame and Deidara had fallen asleep trails of drool pooling from the corner of their lips. I scored a few pictures successfully of the slumped members when no one was looking for blackmail.

About an hour in to the ride i got hungry and everyone joined in at the mention of my growling stomach; which i failed to hide behind coughs. The gang decided to try my little snack, sharing it amongst themselves. Of course, everyone took a liking to it as i expected seeing as i took pride in my cooking. "Easy to eat." As Kakazu had put it.

"Not fucking bad." Hidan said approvingly. Everyone else joined in giving me brief compliments. It was strange hearing a compliment from the albino but i took it humbly with a nod.

Suddenly,  a piano began to play through the radio making majority of the members groan.
Pein went to change the song but Konan slapped his hand, turning the song up. Aside from tobi, Konan was the only one getting hype for the infamous white chicks song.

"Making my way downtown walking fast" Konan started.

"Faces pass and I'm home bound!" Tobi finished loudly causing the rather stoic members to grimace.
"Staring blankly ahead just making my way
Making a way through the crowd!" I stare taken aback as Deidara joins with a grin.

"And I need you" Kisame suddenly pipes up toothily.

"And I miss you" Itachi finishes holding an invisible microphone as if he were some pop star.

It was now me Sasori, and Kakazu whom hadnt joined in as even pein started humming along whilst tapping the wheel.

"And now I fucking wonder!" As hidan chips in passing the invisible mic to Kakazu whom was counting money.
"If I could fall into the sky." The money lover states bluntly as he continued counting. 

"Do you think time would pass me by?" Nagisa laughs, handing the mic back to Hidan. Hidans eyes pierce me as he tosses the invisible mic to me. I dont know why i caught it but i shrugged.
"Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles" I glance at the astounded redhead next to me as he shakes his head. It was almost as if the radio was waiting for him to finish the part.
I nod with a smirk as the redhead glares at me. "I dont know the words." He hisses making me quirk a brow skeptically. After a moment he sighs and looks out the window.

"If I could just see you tonight." His voiced cracked toward the end.

Silence.

"No fucking sirrr!"Hidan barks in laughter.

"Ever thought about joining X- factor?" Itachi chips in with a taunting smirk making me snicker as smoke came from the puppeteers ears.

"Least we know youre not good with your voice un."

"Its alright Sasori-senpai, Tobi thought it was good!" Tobi chirps only making Sasori more irritated. "Why you fucking lyingg." Hidan sang in response.

"Boys leave Sasori alone." Konan chastises with a disapproving look through the rearview mirror."Yeah leave Sasori-nii alone!" Nagisa defends with puffed cheeks from where he sat in between Hidan and Itachi. "Atleast he tried." Pein adds trying to defend the redhead but it only made us laugh more. "You guys are terrible." Kisame snickered as Kakazu nodded his head in agreement trying to hide his amused expression.

"Are you done?" Sasori snaps, making me try to keep a straight face at his annoyance. I purse my lips at the small pout on his lips."Its ok dollface, no bodies perfect." I comfort the redhead but he continued looking out of the window ignoring me. 'Ahh looks like we've made him mad...'

A few conversations were made here and there but it died down to a confortable silence. Sasoris steely gaze was still looking out the window, and Kakazu was resting his eyes silently. Hidan was jamming away to some heavy metal music through his earphones; and Deidara and Kisame were both slumped in their seats again. Tobi was also fast asleep to but he kept muttering weird stuff in his sleep about some person named rin and world domination. My eyes shift to Itachi who was to engrossed into a weird book. 'Icha Icha paradise...thats weird, the old man used to read those...'

My mood immediately darkens at the thought of my deceased guardian. All the newfound information i had received was resurfacing. 'No. Don't think about that right now. ' It was spring break and i would enjoy it to the fullest. After break, the akatsuki would be attacking the sound head on. Once we took out Orochimaru then we'd go for Haru as they had promised.

Sighing inwardly, boredom began to settle into my bones once again. The gentle rock of the van was lulling me into a light slumber, my head bobbing as i tried to stay awake. Eventually, i laid my head back against the seat and let sleep consume me.

I was roughly awaken when the entire van came to an abrupt stop, myself lurching forward. The seatbelt cut into my into neck, leaving me in a coughing fit whilst the others awoke.
"We're here. " Konan announced, her glasses tucked in her orgami adorned hair.

Still trapped in a drowsy state, i follow Kakazu out of the vehicle. Once outside, i was met with the darkening sunset sky. It was a beautiful shade of scarlet, stretching as far as the eye can see, kissing the horizon.

I could feel a pair of eyes of me, but as i looked around, i found none.
"Beautiful isn't it." Sasori comments from beside me as everyone gathered their bearings. I hum in agreement as i finally took notice of the glistening lake through the trees.

I felt my legs move and soon i stood on the edge of a wooden dock. My eyes scan the huge lake, till they landed on a familiar curved road which had another dock attached to it. "No way..." I inhale sharply.
"When the sun sets we meet again."

"You knew we'd come here." I murmur in nostalgia as memories of all 4 of us playing on that old dock resurface. "So you remember afterall?"

I laugh bitterly. "If i got a dollar for everytime someone asked that i'd be rich.

"I see you two have found the lake huh?" Our heads both snap toward the voice seeing a small frail old man. "OLD MAN! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Hidans paniced voice echoes loudly through the area. The strange man sighs as Hidan comes racing through the trees carrying a small wheel chair. Me and Sasori stare shocked as Hidan helps the elder into the chair, a tender frown on his face. It was weird to see the Albino be so gentle with someone.
"You cant be running off like that. The doctor said for you to stay in the chair." Hidan growls making the latter sigh in exasperation. "Oh please, last time i checked i was the guardian here boy."

"Well when you fucking do reckless shit like this, i minus well be the Guardian. And where the hell is Chitoge? Shes supposed to be taking care of you!" The old man waves Hidan off, "I gave her a few days off. Ill be fine with you lot here anyways. You shouldn't worry so much about me boy, i got one foot in the ground as it is."

Something akin to sadness flashes in Hidans eyes as me and dollface follow silently behind the two. He clicked his tongue in slight irritation. You know i hate when you talk like that old man. Honestly who's gonna take care of you when im gone."

The old man laughs lightly, "The real question is whose gonna look after you boy? You gonna go back to y-"
"Ill drink bleach before i go back to them. Besides, i got family here."

Hidan interjects making my eyes soften at his declaration.

Sasori simply stared at the albinos  back not thinking the albino would confess something that heartfelt in their presence. Hidan had told them about his elderly caretaker before but he never brung the man up much. Seeing the way Hidan interacted with the senior made it obvious they had a close relationship. He could also tell that the man didnt have much time left by their underlying words. In that moment, Sasori realized just how closed off Hidan was about his personal life. However, the puppeteer couldn't blame him as none of the members had the tendency to blab about their life stories to eachother.

Finally they stood infront of a medium sized cozy looking house. We walked into the house where everyone was relaxed on the furniture or sprawled on the floor. "Fuckers this is my old man. Old man this is my fuckers." Hidan said simply causing some of us to sweatdrop. Pein stood up and bowed his head slightly to the man. It was an odd gesture to see the big bad Pein submit to another person, well unless it was Konan.
"It is a pleasure to finally meet you sir. Hidan has told me alot about you."

The old man smiles lightly making my heart quench at his humble gesture. It made me wonder how Hidan and him met considering we knew they weren't blood related.
The old man scratches the back of his head with a small frown. "Please call me Jii-san. I hope he hasnt told you about the time i threw him in the lake when he couldn't swim?"

"No.."Pein sweatdrops.

"Thank jashin, because the boy still to this day wont let me live it down."

Hidans eyes turn to saucers in rage, "Because i almost fucking died!"
The old man waves Hidan off indifferently, "You learned didnt you." Hidan shoots the elder a glare before directing us to our rooms. Konan had asked why the man had lived in such a big house alone and he told us he had recently purchased it and would soon retire in it, leaving his butcher shop to Hidan.

With the lake not that far off, you could say it was every old persons dream home. It had 3 rooms: A master and 2 guests. Hidan would sleep with jii-san to make sure he was alright during the night.  Konan and pein would take one room and Itachi and Kisame would share the third which had 2 twin beds.

Luckily for us, the living room was huge so me and Nagisa would share the sofa and Deidara and Sasori would share the air mattress we had brought. Finally, Kakazu had claimed the recliner as his sleeping quarters. As for Tobi, he seemed thrilled at the idea of sleeping on the floor. It was weird but i didnt question it.

After we settled down, we all piled around in the living room playing an intense game of...UNO. Nagisa, Tobi,  and Jii-san were in the kitchen baking cookies. The smell of burnt dough flared my nostrils leaving me to believe they were failing horribly. Konan and pein had retired to their room and Hidan and Deidara were being weird. It made me narrow my eyes as they kept snickering over something on the blondes phone glancing at me every now and then. To distracted by the idiots i fail to realize the +2 card. My jaw dropped at the scandalous amounts of the devilish card. I feign irritance going to draw the 8 cards. Before my finger tips even reach the deck, i slam a +2 card out as if i were in fucking Yugi-O. I smirk smugly as Kakazu sends me a murderous glare. My smirk falls off my face though as he slams another +2 following Kisame and Itachi. I stare heatedly at the redhead to me left as if daring him to draw the damn card. "You wouldnt." I threaten icily but Sasori just continued glancing at me with his usual bored expression. "I would." He states, resting his thumb and pointer on it.
"Get a fucking room." Hidan groans impatiently whilst the other members try not notice the  tension between us. "I-its not like that!" I hiss.

My lips purse in displeasure but his hazel eyes shift to them. Noticing what his eyes were focused on i throw my hand down in defeat, my face flushing in embarrassment. "Have you no shame dollface!" He shrugs after a moment and continues playing.
I sigh in exhaustion and spun around at Hidans and Deidaras snickering. Snatching the phone from the two,
"What the hell is making you two morons giggle like a bunch of sch-"My face pales at the small video, jaw dropped.
"Isn't this just adorable un~?" Deidara snatches the phone back and holds it out of reach.

It was a video of me, sleeping; drool dripped from the corner of my mouth. My cheeks flare as i bounce to reach up for the phone but Hidan takes it with a evil grin.  It wasnt because it was a video of me sleeping... It was because of the fact my head was laying rather snuggly on a particular redheads shoulder. And that redhead was out like a light, his own cheek resting on my head. "Delete that footage! Have you no shame!" I cry out in disbelief at their idiocy.

"I will if you can fucking catch me bitch!" Hidan cackled, dashing out of the living room. I let out a frustrated huff and blasted off after the albino.

Sasori placed another card according to the color silently as he and Itachi were the only ones left. "Brat." Sasori called toward the giggling Deidara.
"What un?"

"Send it to me." Sasori demanded indifferently.

Deidara snickered lightly as Hidans girlish scream suddenly rung through the home.  "With pleasure un."

||

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

223K 1.3K 5
LUST IN A FOOL. ❝ Nailea's life was nothing out of the ordinary in her opinion; she had a job at a small salon in La Push and a close friend whom she...
139K 5K 55
You haven't been one to open up to people well no matter who they are, not since you lost your family to Niflheim invading your home. How your shy an...
901K 24.5K 43
What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find out in this book! This is the story of Ma...
11.2K 434 35
What if in just one day, your first kiss where stolen by not just one but three heavenly angels. This is the story of a typical college student that...