Willford Boarding School

By aiphervine

Alexis Willford almost have everything any person would wish for. And what she lacks the most is excitement... More

Chapter 1: School's Looser
Chapter 3: Alexis Willford
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6: she's leaving
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: Ice
Chapter 11: Isen
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14: S.A squad
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19: CORE
Chapter 20: The Trial
Chapter 21: Rescue
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27: North Hill Side
Chapter 28: Secrets Unfold
Chapter 29: Crystals
Chapter 30: Blue Crytal
Chapter 31: Fight
Chapter 32: Ability Users
Chapter 33: Ice
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35: Theories of Awakening
Chapter 36: New enemy (pt-1)
Chapter 37: New Enemy (pt-2)
Chapter 38: Slayer
Chapter 39: Paris, Clover and Cliff
Chapter 40: Ingrid
Chapter 41: Red
Chapter 42: Space
Chapter 43: Billy's Awakened ability
Authors Note
Chapter 44: O'vio Lab Mission
Chapter 45: The culprit
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48: Avery Kristoff
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: Soul Watcher
Chapter 51: Mistakes
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Establishment of Secret Unit

Chapter 2: Outbreak

11.9K 557 80
By aiphervine

I woke up when my alarm goes off. It's already 5 am and i'm going to jog. It became my routine everyday to make myself fit. I wore a sweatpants and a shirt with my hoody. Although it is still dark outside, i can't let them know what i'm doing. Sino naman ang hindi magugulat kung ang isang lampa at book nerd na kagaya ko ay mag eexercise ng ganito kaaga? They will make fun of me and later on, will play a prank of me at this type of hour.

It is dark outside and you won't think that it's already 5 am. The soccer field is all mine. Ako lang kasi ang tao. I mean, it is always vacant at this hour. Sinuot ko ang hood para takpan ang mukha ko at nag stretching. Pagkatapos ay sinumulan ko ng mag jogging. Ng hindi makuntento ay tumakbo na ako. Hindi ko na nabilang kung naka ilang laps ako ang alam ko lang ay napagod ako. That's good. I feel refreshed and human.

Inayos ko ang hood ko at bumalik na sa kwarto. Binuksan ko ang TV at nag handa na sa pag ligo. I took my time in the shower. That felt good!

" Everyone is happy that Kei Smith Mundalle is staying in the Phil-- "

I turned off the TV and chuckled.

It's been a month since that person came in the philippines and they are still making a big fuss about him. I can't believe people. I' m always watching tv and for the nth time, he's always there. Alam kong sikat sya, matalino at gwapo pero kailangan bang paulit ulit? Tsk!

I wore a simple black jeans, v-neck shirt and a white hoodie. I braided my hair and put on my glasses.

Lumabas na ako sa kwarto at isinuot ang hood ko. Good thing about week ends and no class?? Hindi ko kailangang mag suot ng uniform at masusuot ko ang hoodie ko to cover my  face. Last thing i want right now is a bully because i'm hungry.

I entered the cafeteria and made sure that no one will notice me. I ordered two slices of cake, bottled milk and water.

Nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng makalabas ng cafeteria. Pumunta ako sa rooftop na lagi kong ginagawa. I devour the cake and moaned.

" this is fucking delicious! "

It was my last bite when something attracts my attention. I narrowed my eyes to see clearer but i only see smoke. I run and go to a room in third floor to look for something. It's my telescope. I used it for fun. I always used this to look for something fun.

In the past, i saw the guards sleep with mouth open. I watch students trying to sneak out. I saw lovers making out. In fact i saw my biology teacher making out with my another bully Karen, who always order me to make her assignments.

I run back the rooftop again and look for the smoke. I adjusted the binocular comfortably and saw something i never dreamed of .

I almost drop my baby! That shocked me. My heart is beating fast. I gulp a lump on my throat. I can see the city from here and hell!!

This isn't true!

I gasp for air. Think Alex! Think!

That'a right! I need to tell them!

With that thought. I run fast back to the cafeteria where i know all of the student are eating their break fast. I opened the door and look for something i can use to attract their attention.

Then i saw the TV. It's in the news! I'm sure of it. But those jocks are watching and holding the remote.

Hell!

I'm pacing back and forth when I saw her looking at me.

" Monica! I need your help "

" w-what? " i saw her look at her friends. Ashamed that someone like me talk to her?? I dont care!

Hinila ko sya paalis sa lamesa nila at inilabas sya sa cafeteria. I saw her friends shouted at me but i glared at them and they shut up.

" what the hell is your problem, looser! " she's mad and i can see it in her red face.

" i need you to get the remote from those jocks and change it to the News channel. "

" are you ordering me?! And why don't you do it yourself. Don't touch me and don't talk to me "

Jeez!

" there's no time Monica! There are zombies out there and--- "

" HAHAHAHAHAA!! you're crazy!! Zombie?? Are you sick?? "

That's it!

I closed my eyes and breathe in and out. Then i look at her with the coldest look i can give. She stopped laughing and blink many times.

My friends told me to stop giving cold stares because it's disturbing. They said that if i look at them like that, they feel insecure and small. I don't understand why. But i stopped doing it when i'm mad. But i'm really mad right now. At something? Or someone? I don't know..

I took a step back and enter the cafeteria again. People are giving me stares like 'WTF'. Maybe because i dragged their queen out.

I made my way to the jocks who are glaring at me.

" i need the remote"

" what looser? "

" i need the remote and watch the news channel because there are fucking zombies in the city and eating, chewing every persons skins and body. I want you to watch it because i know you won't fuckin' believe every shit i said "

Everyone went silent. Trying to figure out if they are going get shock because of my choice of words and cussing or- laugh because i'm talking about zombies in the city like walking dead.

Later on i found everyone laughing like they are going to die. I snatch the remote while they are laughing and turn it to the nEws channel.

Everyone went silent again. Waiting for some zombies but nothing came so they started laughing again.

Fuck! Where the hell are they?? The media is fucking useless shit. damn!

" hey. Let's get out " i felt someone touched my arm. It was Monica. She gave me a smile and i don't like it.

I'm not crazy for God's sake. I may look calm and talking shit but i'm not! I can't think straight.

I closed my eyes again and calmed myself.

" what's happening here! "

I recognize the voice and it is the President. I felt her eyes on me but i remained silent with eyes closed.

" the looser said about zombies in the city. Hahahaha! She's really a looser. This isn't a movie bitch! " James laughed again.

" silence! "

So? Dapat pala si president ang una kong pinuntahan.

" what are you saying miss? "

Oh right? I don't have a name here.

I didn't respond.

Binuksan ko ang mga mata ko at tiningnan sila. They are looking at me like a freak. Hindi ko mapigilan ang mapa iling. What am i doing?? Am i trying to save them? I should not.

" this is a waste of time " i said coldly. Parang namanhid ang katawan ko. I can't feel anymore.

Bumalik sa normal na pag tibok ang puso ko. This is boring.

I move and started walking out when Monica grabbed my arm. I glared at her and then she let me go.

Naka hinga ako ng maluwag pag kalabas ko ng cafeteria. I can't believe i'm holding my breath!

" hey " i almost rolled my eyes. Bakit ba sunod ito ng sunod.

" what? " i said calmly.

" hmm . I don't know what's happening to you but-- "

" i'm okay. Hayaan mo na ako. I don't need any of you anyway. "

" you're not okay! Let me help-- "

" leave me alone. And after this, i want you all out of my school! " mahinang sabi ko pero puno ng diin.

" you're talking shit again! "

" wait and see. I didn't know why i tried to save all of you. All you did was hurt me. Oh' right? I may be crazy.. "

" kung tungkol ito sa--- "

Napa hinto ito sa pag sasalita ng may mapansing kakaiba. Hindi ko mapigilang mapangisi ng marealize kung anong nangyayari. My heart is beating fast again.

The cafeteria became silent. Like an empty big room. Then all of a sudden. The room was filled with shout, cry, horror and whimper.

It's already on the news..

Those media are freaking late!!---

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 71.8K 47
Eerrah Ferrer loves causing trouble to the extent, sending students to Hospital does not bother anymore in order to get another expulsion from her cu...
51.3K 2.4K 34
(Completed) THE LAST SURVIVAL ESCAPE Escape Series #1 -:- If the zombies are approaching, there are two ways that we should actually make, to give ou...
29.1K 1.6K 39
Lieve Tuason has loved Ryker Baltazar for years. She watched him reach for his dreams and supported him in everything. Kaya nang makita niyang desper...
61.7K 3.9K 52
Thou shall fear humans. --- *Season One: Left.* *Season Two: Returned.* *Season Three: Despair.* Date Started: 12/25/17 Date Ended: 12/01/20