his Grace

By ounouta

He learns to love when fighting his demons. Where his demons becomes hers but she has to be an angel to save... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter 30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Epilouge
Sequel

Chapter-52

542 31 4
By ounouta

Where were Mr and Mrs- Hardy? Why were they not back yet? The maids said they were not told of their owners return. She had been coming here constantly not wanting to miss an opportunity of not being able to meet the couple before they vanish again like they just did. Elena left her phone No. at their place so that she'd be informed whenever the couple was back but it looked like they have been instructed not to say anything to anyone regarding their owners. Their absence and lack of communication was making her doubts clear enough that there was something unusual going on and to add to it the intern who handed her the test results have also vanished and was nowhere to be found. If only she could fine either of them she'd rest her mind but that was not happening.

"Are you alright? Ma'am?" asked Sam looking at her from the front mirror she nodded her head side to side. She did not her husband to find it out before she could solve all that was happening. Knowing her husband he will leave all his work behind and be here if he was told about all that she knew. She saw no ways to end her curiosity maybe she could ask someone for help. Sam. Yes he could find out about the Hardy's whereabouts after all he was an former arm force, he must have connections of his own too. He could help her, she just needed to ask him to help her.

"Sam! Do you still have connections with the military?" he looked at her again and nodded in response.

"Can you possible help me find where Mr and Mrs- Hardy are? It's just that I need to know about them."

"Is it about all that happened regarding your son's DNA test?"

There was no way to lie or hide it after all he was present there when all that conspired.

"Yes I just need to talk with Margot. But you need to keep it to yourself for the time being. I don't want Ethan to be misinformed or he'll jump to conclusion."

"You are not looking for troubles are you?" he asked her, he had always been protective over her not only as a client but also as a fatherly/brotherly way, she could not which one to be exact but she felt it.

"I believe there will no such thing."

"I'll ask my men to do some diggings then."

Later she was told that both the couple were holidaying in the Maldives. So they were not trying to hide away but why would they want to lie to them regarding Jaby's DNA. She was about to go help Martha to prepare tonight's dinner but was halted by the ringing of her device. Now, where did she put her device away? She rummaged through her bag and by the time she found it, the device stopped ringing. She missed her husband's call she took out her laptop and face-timed him, he picked it before the first ringing ended. She almost tear up when she saw his face on the screen he looked tired yet so handsome.

"I almost went back to work." He said and she smiled at him. He was working profusely so that he can be back home asap. He should take things slow but she did not want him to be slow either. She just wanted and needed him to back home.

"I missed you too." She replied to his saying making him laugh out so carefree. All the members and staffs that were seated with him looked at him as if he had grown multiple heads but the truth was he was usually all business type and grumpy at work. His staffs almost thought he had some muscle disorder that he would never even smile let alone laugh out so carelessly. He with his hand indicated the others to leave him alone and get a break for themselves. He needed to be with his wife alone and he was miles away from the hotel he stayed in a week ago. He had been here in the construction site for the past week and there was no way he could go out and not be disturbed, going to the restroom for privacy was not an option so he did what he thought was best, vacating the small restaurant.

"I miss you. How I wish you were here but I cannot until the work here is done."

"Why? Are the girls out there too appealing to you?" Okay. Now where did that come from?

"What are you talking about? There are no girls here." He explained and the look she had on was new. She was jealous but whom was she getting jealous of?

"Ohh no. I just saw the big butts girls walk past you. Were you with them?" she asked making him almost laugh out but he knew better not to fuel a woman's anger.

"Big butt...? I swear there are no girls her besides Amanda and the Jr architect. Also I'm a devoted husband I only have eyes for her and am only for her." Her arm raised as she wiped her yes with the back of her hand making him want to reach out through the screen and hug her or just be near her. If not he wanted to punch himself in the stomach for making her cry with he did not know what.

"Love, I'm sorry. Pease don't cry you know how much it pains me to see you like this."

"I'm sorry. I trust you it's just that I'm jealous they get to be around you and not me. I just miss you." She admitted what she really felt.

"I'll be there as soon even if the works here are done or not. I promise you."

"Don't you dare return without completing your works just to go back to it again."

"If it was any other project I'd have given it up already but it is not mine alone but grandpa's dream too."

"And so you'll do it well and make us all proud."

"I will do... "Sir we need you to come and look at it?" interrupted a young man from behind. He closed his eyes in annoyance and frustration, this was supposed to be a private husband-wife moment but it was ruined all thanks to the work he promised his grandpa to complete. He sent the man away saying he'll be there in a moment. He did not have the heart to disconnect the call or even bid her bye.

"I have to help Martha prepare tonight's supper. You go tend to your other wife (his work)." She teased lightening the mood.

"I'll be home soon, take care of yourself and send my love to all. I love you."

"I love you too. Just let the girls around you know you are taken and not to be shared." He showed her his ring.

"I'm all yours and yours alone. I love you my woman."

With that said they said their goodbyes. That helped her lighten the mood and the thoughts of Margot was nowhere in sight, whereas Ethan's whole demeanor changed from grumpy to loving making all his staffs look at him in a weird manner.

Camilla had noticed the change in her daughter-in-laws mood. She was thinking of taking her out to not make her sulk anymore but it was no longer necessary. The air while they dined together was light and beautiful, everything looked beautiful and smelled mouth-watering.

"Mom, why are you eating like that?" Jaby asked seeing his mom stuff her mouth with food in a weird manner the elders admired the mother son duo, for the 1st time in weeks she left like she was eating she had been missing her husband terribly and wanted to hear his voice and now that she did she was over cloud 9. After only receiving his texts and not being able to hear his voice made her sic.

"Sir, I've made some new modification for the patio if you'd like I can show it to you." Said the Jr. architect he forgot her name again but there was no need to remember it. after going through all the content in her manila folder he still could not find the one that caught his attention there was something missing in every design she presented but he could not put it in words. She excused herself saying she will work on it again but he told her to take it easy she was overworking herself and she left. Ethan walked out of the room and stretched his arms to relax his tired muscles and that's when he heard the 2 workers talking they praised the Jr. architect's physical appearance. He cleared his head throat marking his presence and both men bowed their head and walked away from there. So she was the one her wife was talking about, she had seen her on the screen and knew how she was yet here he was who had been working with through all these weeks and he never noticed a thing about her other than her talent not that he wanted or needed to be checking out on girls when he had the most beautiful and sexy woman to call his wife, his love, his life. The Jr. architect did her job well even better than the architect in-charge himself, and that was all that he needed. He had been noticing the way she was handling both her and her boss's share of works, so he decided he will not let anyone be rip off of their credits for the work they did and hand it to the ones who merely had anything to do with the work. Putting his thought to action he fired the architect in-charge and told his assistant the Jr. architect to prove herself if she wanted the post of her former boss.

"Mr-Reinhard you cannot do that. If you do the contract is void and I'll take you to court." The short bald man threatened him trying to sound intimidating but that was never going to happen.

"Mr-Demir as we are talking about the contract I'm certain you must have read all the condition before signing that. And if you did you should know you were not present stolen works for this project but you did."

"How dare you, this is my creation." He spread his hand gesturing to the half constructed building.

"I'd have taken your word if you were smart enough and not presented me the blueprint of this project with your assistant's name on it. It clearly says whose work it was. But I'll leave it on her to decide if she wants to drag you to the court for it or not. Though, I'll suggest her to do just it."

Everybody there gasped at what Ethan just said. Mr-Demir had nothing else to say in his defence so he stormed off the room without a second glance.

"If you're all done you can get back to work." He said in an authorative voice. The girl came up to him after all had left.

"Mr-Reinhard I don't how to thank you enough for what you did. I knew Demir stole it but there was no way I could prove it. If not for you this will not have been possible. Thank you." He was taken aback when she reached out and hugged him in an instant he pushed her away from himself. She looked like she had harmed him and instantly apologized he almost yelled at her but realized there was no motive behind it but just her instant reaction to all that had happened with her.

"Never do that again. This is the only warning I can warn you with. You are smart enough to know otherwise."

"It won't happen agai... He did not want to be a hero to anyone he only did what was right so he simply nodded at her and walked away before she could apologize to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 101 46
" I am sorry!" I apologized sobbing. I mean what else I could have done. He caught me red handed.so the only way out was to cry. It had worked for me...
533K 14.8K 37
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I pulled my elbow from his death grip. "You're ashamed of me. Admit it. You hate the idea of been seen with me." I shot...
1M 22.1K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...
99.9K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...