PS I love you

By savannahegb

Settled down, married and a great job; That is all Alex ever wanted and he got that. He was Happy and nothing... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4

Chapter 3

401 19 11
By savannahegb

this is the next chapter but the grammer is all over the place!!!!

please vote and coment! :)

^^^^^^

Chapter 3

*****************************

I woke up in the morning, still remembering the dinner we had yesterday.

I learned a lot about Maibel.

Yes, I call her Maibel but only in my mind. I've only known her for what, 5 hours now? So I do not want to freak her out by giving her a nickname.

She just moved here from LA to get a fresh start for some unknown reason. She seemed to avoid the topic by saying she needed to check on the cake.

She worked as a primary school teacher at Medway School, she teaches English to the grade 3 students. She goes on and on about them being little angels with wings and halos 'God bless them', were the words she kept on using whilst describing how cute and innocent they were.

However, from my experience, they were little devils that liked to make a mess and destroy everything around them- don't get me wrong, I love children, but by taking care of my sister in-law's ones ... Well, lets just say that I can barley keep myself from strangling them alive.

I stepped inside my car. It was 7:14 PM and I was late. The rain was pouring down from the night sky making the city seem grey and white.

I arrived at my destination, the studio. I stepped out of my car, unfolded my big umbrella, and ran inside.

Inside my mother greeted me, the mirror room already filled with dancers warming up to do their dance routines.

"Alex you are 8 minutes late! That is not expected from my assistant! You have to be at least 5minutes early! Oh I am disappointed!" my mother yelled slapping my shoulder

"Sorry mother, next time I will leave my house earlier." I replied politely.

"You better do Alex, you are supposed to be setting an example for the rest of the dancers and you are going to take over this place soon, I am not getting any younger." My mother smiled, revealing her dimples.

Her soft grey hair was tucked in a neat bun, not even a single hair out of place and she was wearing leggings and a leotard.

Although she was 51 years old, she still looked very young as she was a fit and healthy person.

My mother clapped her hands. "Come, come dancers! We have to practice our routines!"

The group of people around 18 to 25 gathered around my mother and me. "So today we are just going to go over our first routines, the one where you have to dance with partners, so one man has to go and choose one girl that you want to be partners with, go go!"

And that is what the people did. The ladies waited for the men to go and choose what partners they want to work with.

I obviously have to work with my mother and the dance group was in an even number anyway.

"Ok that is done, john and Mary stand over here please," my mother pointed at a spot on the wooden floor. "Peter and Alice you go and st....."

The door opened loudly and slammed shut, interrupting my mothers instructions.

" hello, sorry I am late, I did not know that classes started at 7:30" a very flushed girl panted.

My eyes widen, it was Maibel. What are the chances of her being in the same class I am assisting? One in a billion?

She was soaked.

Her hair, tied in a tight bun, was soaking wet and as she took of her jacked, you could see that the water has soaked through it staining her pink leotard.

God, the leotard showed off her every delicious curve that was just screaming for me to hold.

Get your grip together man, my wife is probably cooking dinner for me right now wile I am here admiring a girl I barely know? What is wrong with me?

" lateness is not tolerated in this class and next time if you are late don't even bother showing up to this class do you understands me!" my mother yelled at her.

I was angry. How could she just so be rude to her? Her off all people! She is one of the nicest people I know and she gives her that? For some reason I wanted to slap my mother. No one talks to my Maibel like this.

Wow where did that thought come from? I took a deep breath calming my thoughts.

"And how may I address the person that has just rudely interrupted my lesson!" my mother spoke with an angry manor.

However, before Maibel could speak up I surprised myself by doing it for her.

"Well mother this is Maibeline who did not rudely interrupted your lesson. She is new here and this is her first day so it is perfectly fine for her to be late.

It was you who was being rude mother not her so I would like you to apologise to her please, now."

I was shocked. Did I just say these words? To my mother?

Maibeline looked at me her emerald green eyes widening, probably just realised that I was in this room.

She looked at me up and down. Her eyes, filled with shock but also with a hint of lust, which instantly turned my anger into dust.

"Alex! How dare do you say such things to me!" My mother shocked voice echoed through the room.

I looked at her "Sorry mother but I just thought you were a bit harsh on her" I smiled apologetically.

Her lips where squeezed into a tight line

"Very well then, sorry I yelled at you Maibeline we are doing partner work at the moment and as you are the only one left standing, you will have to dance and work with my son Alex for a couple of weeks." She huffed and turned back to the dancers.

"Now where was I, Peter and Alice you go and stand here...."

I looked at Maibel and swear I could hear her take a sharp breath as I walked towards her.

I smiled down at her. "So, we meat again." I whispered in her ear. My voice was low and husky. I do not know what made me do this but still I could almost feel her shiver beneath me.

"Err...yeah h -hi?" She made it seem like I question. I smirked at her "Speechless?" I raised my eyebrows.

She fawned at me, straitened up keeping her head high. "Speechless? Because of you? Only in your dream big head"

She then turned around swaying her sexy hips wile she walked away from me.

Ouch! I thought as I stared towards her. I chuckled. She was cute but at the same time hot when she was angry.

I followed behind.

***

After going over the routine, what felt like the hundredths time, my mother decided that it was going to be the last time we'll do it.

The music started I held Maibeline waist and lifted her up for the nth time.

She was light as a feather. I turned around as she arched her back and lifted up one of her leg keeping her feet pointed and straight.

You could tell that even under these leggings, she had beautiful legs. I dropped her and she landed in a split but quickly came up pressing her body to mine.

I pretended to push her away as if I was rejecting her but before she could fall out of my reach, I grabbed her quickly and pulled her back towards me as if I was fighting with myself.

She grabbed onto my shirt like she would never let me go but I yanked her off and I spun her around really quickly.

I stopped her and lifted her up once more but this time with more power so she flew gratefully in the air as I caught her again.

For some reason it felt so perfect her in my arms dancing. It was as if we understood each other and knew what to do with out needing to say anything.

It was as if we were meant to dance together, like she was meant to be in my arms.

She quickly ran away from me as soon as she touched the ground. I ran after as if I wanted to get her back and then she stopped doing some graceful moves with her arms.

I clutched her, holding her too my chest and we both sank to the floor as the last lyrics played from the speakers 'It too late to apologise, it's too late...' the song stopped and silence filled the room.

"Well done people well done."

My mother clapped

"This is it for today, go home and have a rest, you surely deserve it, Maibeline can I have a word with you please?" My mother asked.

I still had her in my arms. I did not want to let her go.

Reluctantly I did.

Everyone left the studio leaving the three of us standing.

Mabel walked towards my mother still out of breath.

"Yes miss?" She barely spoke.

"Maibeline, darling I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour again you just caught me off guard ok? Moreover, I just wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful dancer.

You felt every emotion as if it was your own and the way you moved; graceful and enchanting. I can see that you dance because you love it. Isn't that so child?"

"Yes Miss dancing is my life, its one of my passions"

I stared at both, women sharing the same passion. I ran my hand through my hair and slowly walked out the doors.

I got my thinks together and collected my coat.

Maibel walked out with her jacked already on.

She was about to go out but I walked ahead of her and opened the door.

The rain was pouring down heavily making it sound like there was an audience of clapping people.

Me and Maibel both watched the rain motionlesly.

I noticed then that she did not have an umbrella and I was grateful I took my large one.

I expanded my umbrella and stepped outside into the cold wind I nodded my head and smiled at her implying that she should step underneath the umbrella.

She smiled gratefully.

"Thank you." She spoke her voice making my heart fasten.

She stepped underneath the umbrella and our arms brushed. Tingles shot up my arms that took me of guard.

I looked at her.

Even as there was no light.

I could still see her face redden and I knew she felt it too.

"Where is your car?" I asked.

She looked up at me.

"I did not use my car err...I took my bicycle."

I stared at her, "You took your bike? In this weather!"

"Uh yea it's good for the environment and it's healthy," She murmured.

I stopped and stared at her for like 2 seconds, then I started laughing and I could not stop my self.

"You... You took a bike... In this weather...for the environment?"

I exclaimed in between fits of laughter.

Maibel frowned grabbed my umbrella of me and ran.

Rain slammed down my bare skin soaking me within half a second.

I stared at her wile she ran towards the bike shed utterly shocked.

I could hear her laughter as she turned around revealing her face filled with pure joy.

I smile. "Oh no you did not just do that!" I shouted wile running towards her.

I think she could see my wicked smile plastered on my face because her smile disappeared.

"No, no Alex, don't do anything stupid!" she shrieked. Too late.

I grabbed her in a massive bear hug soaking her.

Then I spun her around and she shirked and started to laugh.

She still tried to cover herself with my umbrella but I took it off her and threw it on the floor.

She yelpt as the cold rain smashed on her body.

I then started to tickled her.

"Stop, ha ha, stop Alex please!" She screamed and I did and finally dropped her on the floor.

Rain was dripping down my hair landing on her face as she stared up at me revealing a big smile.

I goofely smiled down at her and hugged her tightly too me.

Butterflies or let me say killer bees started to erupt in my tummy.

"Say I am the most handsomest man you have ever met and that you are unworthy of my present."

Her face was filled with utter disbelieve.

"Ha! me? say that to you? Do not overestimate yourself big head I should even call the police for harassment. I don't even know you!"

I laughed

"You started it by taking my property so I should call the police on you for theaft!" We both laughed.

Rain started the flow down my back and I could feel Maibel shiver beneath me.

"Grab your bike Maibel I will give you a lift home"

"Maibel," she whispered

"Oh I meant Mabeline, sorry" I apologised.

She headed to her bike and I grabbed my umbrella, which was on the floor.

I waited for her to fold her bike and step under my umbrella.

"No, don't apologise. I like it," She smiled and her eyes sparkled.

"Ok, Maibel it is," I smiled down at her as we approached my car.

I opened the passenger side door for her and took her bike of her she stepped in and I closed the door.

I opened the boot and put her bike in it. Great, my car is going to get wet.

I opened the driver's door and stepped inside.

I turned the heating up high and turned my radio on. Music started to fill the silence.

I put on my seatbelt and turned towards Maibel and smiled at her. "You ready?" I questioned her.

She nodded but I noticed that she did not have her seat belt on.

I leaned towards her, reached over, collected her seatbelt, and did it for her.

Wile doing that she was completely frozen and I knew that she wasn't even breathing. I wasn't breathing myself.

I sat there, motionless, staring at her and she did too.

Even though I was frozen, my blood boiled and my heart rate increased. I felt my self being drawn into her beautiful green eyes.

What was I doing? I thought to my self I have a wife for Christ sake!

However, this feels so right!

I fought with myself. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to her. Her eyes was filled with lust which wanted me to just lean in closer wanting to let our lips meat.

I had to stop this.

"Err... You said you where ready but you forgot to put your seatbelt on" I told her wile moving my eyes away from her lustful ones.

She looked at me and I could see her face turning into a deep shade of red "Oh" was all she said.

What the hell just happened?

I sat up straight and turned on the engine.

It would have been silence if it were not for the music coming out of the radio.

10 minute later I parked infront of her house and turned the engine off.

We sat there, in an awkward silence.

"Thank you for giving me a lift, that was very kind of you." She said smiling.

She did not meet my eyes.

"No problem, that is the least I could do and I owe you anyway, the lemon cake that you baked was delicious."

I smiled at her. She laughed and probably forgot that it was a bad idea to look me in the eyes because she did.

And that was all it took for us to be lost in each other eyes once more. Time stopped and I held my breath. She was the most beautiful creature I ever laid my eyes on.

"Err... thanks again I better be going. You don't want to keep your wife waiting."

I did not like the way she mentioned her.

"Yea your right, good night Maibel and sweet dreams."

Maibel stepped out of the car "Good night Alex," She said before slamming the car door shut.

I turned the engine on, to only turn it back off again. I only had to walk across the street to go to my house.

I walked inside my house and was greeted by silence. My wife must be sleeping.

I changed and hung my wet clothes on the radiator. Then I lie down on my king size bed and snuggled on to the woman that was sleeping peacefully on it.

I stared at her for a long time thinking about what reaction the girl across the street gave me and she didn't.

I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
131K 4.9K 10
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
253K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
149K 4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...