Survivor: Brain vs Brawn vs B...

By Maplesyrupboi

18 more or less known video game characters battle to outwit, outplay, and outlast all of their seventeen com... More

Tribes and Castaways
Were getting started!
Appari: Day 1
Solana, Day 1
Luzon, Day 1
Immunity Challenge!
Solana, Day 3
Solana's Tribal Council: Night 3
Solana, Night 3: Returning from Tribal
Appari: Day 4
Luzon: Day 4
Immunity Challenge + Twist
Appari: Day 6 and Tribal Council
Luzon: Day 6 and Tribal Council
Appari returns from Tribal
Solana: Day 7
Immunity Challenge
Appari and Luzon
Solana returns to camp + Tribal
Twist
New Appari Day 9
New Luzon: Day 9
Immunity Challenge
Luzon Day 12 + Tribal

Luzon returns from Tribal

9 0 0
By Maplesyrupboi

There wasn't as much drama coming back from Tribal compared to the last 2 days. Nobody had much to say until they separated.

"Twintelle, I have to tell you that I have an idol." Tharja says to Twintelle. Twintelle was surprised at this news. She honestly couldn't have got her hands on an actual idol, could she? Twintelle says without the doubting tone, "Nice job Tharja!" They decide to talk a bit more until they were quite hungry, and they returned to camp.

Meanwhile, Sans and Duck Hunt continued talking as Twintelle and Tharja made there way back to camp. "Honestly, I like Junkrat, but he's too strange." Sans says. Duck Hunt nods in agreement. "He's honestly an extra vote, that's all to him."

Duck Hunt Dog's Confessional: "Sans is my closest ally in this game, but sooner than later, he has to go. I can't imagine what kind of powerhouse he'd be combined with the other tribes."

Junkrat and Duck Hunt started talking to each other. Duck Hunt brings up what Sans said, and Junkrat replies, "He really thinks that, what a rat!"

Junkrat's Confessional: I honestly now know what Sans thinks. He's not fooling me. Next time we're going to Tribal, he's going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
16.6K 79 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
43K 1.5K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
37.5K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...