I Like Him (HunHan) [COMPLETE...

Od holohyeon

What happens when Luhan fell in love with the kingka of his new high school that he just newly transferred al... Více

I Like Him (Him meets Him)
Chapter 2: Love At First Sight
Chapter 4: They are... WHAT?(Part 1)
Chapter 5: They are... WHAT?(Part 2)
Chapter 6: Th-thank You...
Chapter 7: Ignorant
Chapter 8: Finally...
Chapter 9: A Visit
Chapter 10: Three Words
Chapter 11: Sleepover
Chapter 12: Busted
Chapter 13: All Of Me
Chapter 14: First Step
Chapter 15: Bubble Tea Date
Chapter 16: Pretending (Part 1)
Chapter 17: Hiding Something (Pretending: Part 2)
Chapter 18: My Addiction
Chapter 20: Let Me Tell The Truth
Chapter 21: Spend The Day With Us
Chapter 22: The Truth Is...
Chapter 23: Purpose Truce
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 24: Am I Manly?
Chapter 25: Going Back
Chapter 26: Start Again
[SPECIAL]Chapter 27: Our Love
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 28: His Friend
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 29: Rains
Chapter 30: Mess
Chapter 31: ChanBaek's First & Luhan is... ???
Author-nim is sad :'(
Chapter 32: Moodswing
Chapter 33: A Lesson
Chapter 34: Unexpected Gift
Chapter 35: Pressure
ANNOUNCEMENT :3
Chapter 36: Terrible
Chapter 37: Terrifying Dreams
Chapter 38: What's Wrong?
Chapter 39: Mr.Park
Chapter 40: Behind It
Chapter 41: Happy News
Chapter 42: That Guy
Author's Note
Chapter 44: Omona~
Chapter 45: Great Friends
*RE-POST*
Chapter 46: For You
TAO'S BIRTHDAY
BAEKHYUN'S BIRTHDAY
Chapter 47: Don't End This (Part 1)
Chapter 48: Don't End This (Part 2)
Chapter 49: My Answer Is You
Chapter 50: A Threat
Chapter 51: For Everyone's Sake
Chapter 52: Revealing the Truth
Chapter 53: Peace At Last
Chapter 54: Two Bright Moons
note :')
HAPPY 100K
TRANSLATION
TRANSLATION #2

Chapter 19: Coincidence

3.9K 171 27
Od holohyeon

Kyungsoo's POV

"Kyungsoo yah~" my mom called me as I went downstairs while holding a pile of my homeworks.

I put the books on my table and answered my mom, "Yes mom?".

"Could you to the supermarket for me? We don't have any enough ingredients too cook dinner" she said while checking around the kitchen.

I nodded, "Okay mom".

She smiled and handed me the money, "Be quick or not we'll be late for dinner".

I nodded again as I proceeded to the front door.

While I was walking on my way to the supermarket, I kept thinking of many thoughts around my head.

I was thinking about...

Studies... Friends... Recipes... And.... Love.

I shaked my head to snap out from my long thoughts, yes, I do need to study since I'm still a student. Friends? I already have them even if they're annoying sometimes... Recipes? Owh what the hell am I thinking of? Love?

.....................

I haven't experienced that. I had never ever been in a relationship nor I had never fallen inlove with someone. But maybe someday, yeah, someday. Ugh! Kyungsoo! You need to study first before thinking about love! But Kyungsoo, the rest had already found their love, but you Kyungsoo? You're all alone...

Bbbboooooooppp!

I found myself on the ground, did I just bump onto someone? I shake my head from the dizziness and stood up.

"Sorry" I bowed done as I rosed back up and looked at the person's face that I just bump on.

My eyes widen when I saw the person's face, words couldn't utter from my lips, my body starts to tremble but I manage to keep it cool.

"Ki-kim...No.K-Kai" I stuttered and gulped my throat.

He rolled his eyes, dusting his shirt and looked at me with his devil eyes.

"Yah, watch where you going Do Kyungsoo" he warned me as he shot me with his electric gaze.

I bowed my head down, "I-Im ve-very sorry" I apologized once again and walked away as I entered the supermarket.

Supermarket...

Oh my god. What have you done Kyungsoo! You had bumped onto that devilish-demon-evilish-whatever guy! Kai! I can't forgive you, Do Kyungsoo! If I come to school tomorrow, he'll probably beat me up!

Cold sweats flows down to my face, as I keep pushing the trolley.

As I arrived at the vegetable's section, I picked every each of the vegetables and put it on the trolley.

Before I could go on to the next section, I felt a grip on my shoulder and stopped me from going away.

I turned around and saw Kai with a smirk on his face, "There you are".

What? There you are? What does he mean?

"You still don't get it?" he said and grinned playfully, did he just read my mind? How coul-

"Yes, I can read your mind" he said, he cut me off but how the hell did he heard me?!

Alright, Kai, or whatever they call you. Seems like I can't talk to you besides my friends. Just listen to me through my mind. Well, I will never ever talk to you.

I turned back and pulled my trolley again, going to the next section and leave that tanned-skinned boy.

Kai's POV

What is wrong with that guy? Just wait you, Kyungsoo... D.O... I'll make your life suffer after this.

I followed him behind with my hands pushing the trolley behind him.

I saw him picking on some packet of flours, but then I immediately took them from his hands and put it inside my trolley. Just foolin' and playin' him around... Heh.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes as he pick new packets and put it inside his trolley, "Why are you following me?" he asked and his back faces me.

"I'm bullying you" I said confidentally and smirked playfully and followed him again.

"You know what, when I first saw you at school, I thought you were a clever person and you are... You're so easy to get bullied, and you even couldn't fight back whenever Chanyeol punches you" I continued while baffling some words that he couldn't hear.

He glanced at me and continued his trances, "Then?".

"You said you wouldn't talk to me" I teased him and laughed.

He was silent, but his footsteps could be heard.

"But you're a weird person that I couldn't get over it"

He stopped from walking until my trolley hit his back, I pulled the trolley and looked at him. Is he okay?

He turned around and looked me in the eyes, "Whatever you say, Kai... I won't even give you a fucking damn care".

I jaw-dropped as I clicked my eyes rapidly, "How dare you cursed me! Yah, you knew that we always bully you and your friends and you're afraid of me but now? Why? You had just cursed me D.O, you cursed me!".

He smirked and turned front, pushing back his trolley "I'm not listening, yah, I need to get fast, see you later, oh, it would never happen".

Kyungsoo's POV

Aish! I'm enough with my friends annoying me but why it must be him too?! All of them are the same, annoying!

I don't even care if I cursed or yelled at him, he's going to overboard! He made my blood boils when he teased me like that and guess what? A weird person that he couldn't get over with? What the hell he was saying about? Whatever, I'm going home.

After I paid the groceries that I bought, I exitted the supermarket and ride a taxi to go back home.

If I walked home, I knew that Kai would've followed me again and teased with me. Aish. What a not peaceful life.

As I arrived infront of my house, I paid the taxi driver and got out of the taxi as I went inside my house.

"Mom! I'm home!" I shouted as I took off my shoes and proceeded to the kitchen.

She helped me for carrying the groceries and put it ontop of the counter, "Thanks Kyungsoo yah... You're a good son" she praised me and patted my shoulders as he started to organize the groceries.

I smiled and nodded, heading back to the table where I put all of my homeworks.

Before I could even go upstairs to put back all of my books there, the door rang rapidly. I knew it pissed me off and my mom asked me to open the door so I just had to follow my mom's orders.

I head to the frontdoor lazily and open thw door, then I saw the person, wearing black adidas shoes, black leather pants fit with a grey shirt.

I raised my head to see the person's face, but then my eyes landed on a familiar pair of eyes...

K-KAI...

He smirked and patted my head, "Yes, Kai. It's me. Owh, you must been wondering how I got to your house well, I asked my driver to follow the taxi that you ride".

I looked away and pushed him away, "Go away, I don"t wanna see you, I had already said that I would never ever see you".

"But you will still see me in school" he said and faked a smile.

I knew his smile aren't sincere since his a evil demon boy!

"Yah, stop calling me evil demon boy, I'm not a demon, I'm a human" he said and pouted.

You think your pout will effect? Dream of it.

He smirked and pointed himself, "You think my pout is for you?".

I shaked my head, but then my mom's voice could be heard behind me.

"Kyungsoo-ah, who's that?" she asked me and went beside me as she saw a boy figure standing infront of the door.

Kai bowed down and smiled, "Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs.Do! My name is Kim Jongin or you could call me Kai".

My mom smiled and looked at me, then he looked at the person infront of me again.

"What brings you here?" my mom asked.

Kai thought for awhile, "I came here to help Kyungsoo's homework".

Homework? Huh. Since when he would help people with homeworks? Even his class doesn't provides homeworks and teachers usually don't come in and they could mind their own bussiness... Heh. What a liar.

"Oh really? You don't have too, Kai... But that's good, since Kyungsoo have a pile of homeworks so you could help him" my mom said.

Kai's eyes widen, "P-pile of homeworks? How could that be?".

"Well, his class usually gives them lots of homeworks but I don't know how could he end up by bringing home a pile of homework".

"Aren't his friends were the one who asked him to do the homeworks?"

"I don't know... If I ask him, he wouldn't answer" she pouted.

A/N: KaiSoo chapter? Hehee! I'll be posting KaiSoo for the next update! Please wait~ Thank you for reading my story, I love you guys and please do Vote, Comment and Follow~♡♡♡ Kamsa!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

509K 25.3K 25
Luhan woke up to become a girl?! How did that happen?! Worst of all, "she" somehow convinced everyone that Luhan went out for a vacation and that she...
183K 8.8K 45
playboy: a man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous . Luhan was just a normal...
41.1K 1.3K 32
Y/N is just an ordinary student and an ordinary girl that needs attention from her parents. Chanyeol was your classmate and your biggest enemy as we...
383K 14.7K 53
SEQUEL TO "I COULDN'T CARE LESS" From feeling indifferent to falling hard, Sehun had no doubt that his relationship with Luhan will not be a walk in...