New Life💧Ace Family

By LiveALittleBoo

"You...You're adopting me?" "Yes...You are officially an Ace family member." ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
A/N

006

1.1K 19 0
By LiveALittleBoo

6 months later

"Maya? Maya wake up." Austin whispered poking me in the arm.

I sigh and look up at him, "What Austin?"

Austin smiles at me and pulls out a red velvet box which causes me to smile.

"What is that?" I say, "Is that what I think it is? Are you proposing?"

"Yes." Austin says, "Catherine and I are going to be gone for a while and Elle's gonna be with my dad until we're ready so you can go to your friends house until then."

I nod and take the box from out his hand opening it, "That's huge how much was it?"

"That's a secret between me and myself." Austin says making me laugh.

I hand the box back to him and smile, "You're going to be a great husband."

Austin smiles at me and kisses my forehead causing me to smile. He slowly gets up and silently walks back to his room.

I pull out my phone and see that it's six in the morning so i decide to facetime Kenzie.

facetime

hey mia what's up

So austin's proposing to Catherine today
so i was wondering if you and the girls
wanted to hang today and then later on
we can watch him propose

sure do you wanna come over
right now

yes actually

okay my moms on her way

okay do you have some clothes i can wear

yep

okay bye

bye

I tiptoe down the stairs and leave a note on the door saying I left to go to kenzie's. I wait outside for Melissa and 15 minuets later she pulls up.

"Hey momma mel." I say getting inside the car.

"Hello Maya." Mel says driving back to her house.

When we arrive mackenzie is already waiting outside for us and she smiles when she see the car pull up. I get out the car and give kenzie a small hug and smile.

"Do what are we doing today?" I question following kenzie inside.

"We could go swimming and then watch a movie." Kenzie says laying down on her bed.

"Okay." I state laying beside kenzie, "Who's all coming."

"Kaycee, Lexi, and Tahani can't come so just me, you, and Mia."

I nod and close my eyes slowly falling back to sleep. I wake up to the sound of someone laughing and then the next thing you know someone pours water on me causing me to shoot up.

"What on earth are you doing Mia?" I question glaring at her.

"Well you wouldn't wake up." Kenzie says laughing.

"Jokes on you this is your bed." I say sticking my tongue out at her, "So are we going swimming now?"

"We already went swimming and watched the movie now it's time to meet up with your dad."

"He's not my dad." I say, "I'm still getting fostered by them."

"Welp i'm sure they'll adopt you soon." Mia says patting my head.

I shrug and give her a fake smile, "Can I get some new clothes?"

Kenzie gets up and throws me a tube top and a skirt. I look at the clothes and then look back at Kenzie. I take the clothes and change in her bathroom.

"Girls!" Mel yells, "Are you ready?"

"Yea mom!" Kenzie responds.

We walk outside to Melissa's car and get in. We arrive 20 minutes later and wait for Austin and Catherine.

I was getting bored waiting for them and decided to text Tahani.

HANI

Ta(co bell)hani
MAYA
DID HE DO IT
CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE VLOG
I CANT BELIEVE IT

I gotta go
he's about to do it

I put my phone on silent and watch Austin give his speech to Elle. We all smile and I started to cry because it was an emotional moment.

"Maya can you come here?" Austin says waving me over.

I stand still for a moment and then begin to walk towards him.

"Catherine and I started fostering you 10 months ago and honestly it's been the best ten months of my life. Catherine and I have come to a decision." He says handing me a bunch of paperwork, "To adopt you."

I put my hand over my mouth and read the papers. I smile at Austin and Catherine and then start to cry.

"You...You're adopting me?"

"Yes...You are officially an Ace family member." Austin says kissing my forehead, "I hope that I can be the second best dad to you. I could never compare to your first dad but I do want to be a great father to you if you are willing.

I laugh at him and nod my head giving him a big hug.

"Hold on, I'm not done! I'm giving this ring to you as a promise to protect and love you forever. Also, that tube too and skirt are never allowed to be seen on camera again." Austin says making us all laugh.

Austin pulls out a small diamond ring and looks at me, "I'm putting this on your right ring  finger so that your left hand is available for your future husband." Austin slips the finger onto my ring and smiles.

"Finn!" Kenzie and Mia yell making me blush.

"Shut up." I say turning to look at them.

I look at the ring once more and notice ACE faMily is engraved into it. Smiling, I turn around and walk back towards Mia and Kenzie to show them the ring. We were to busy talking about the ring to realize Austin had asked Catherine to marry him already.

"I guess I have to watch the vlog." I say laughing.

"One more surprise." Austin says causing everyone to look at him, "Follow me ladies."

We all follow Austin to wherever he's taking us and when we got to the destination there in front of us was a beautiful carriage.

I squeal and quickly run up to it laughing.

"Oh my god I feel like cinderella!" I exclaim causing everyone to laugh.

I take a seat on the left with Elle in my lap and Austin and Catherine sit next to me.

I wave at the girls and we ride away into the sunset.

THE END SHORT STORY RIGHT

IM JK BUT TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WHOS PROUD OF ME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
820K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...