Darkiplier X Reader

By ShadowNightguard

You are a human girl, but what happens when you somehow end up in a school full of demons? More

The bus stop
The bus
Update
School
The Queen's sickness
Going to continue this when i can
OMG
OMG 44 Reads
Off we go
Well 65 reads hurray!!
Hey guys!
The Serpent
Update! Starting a new thing!
Thx so much!!!
Im really sorry
New girl
Guys
Adding a QNA
The first Question for QNA
The Bite
Dark... Im so sorry.
The Dream
Almost 1K reads!
Conversation
OMG 1000 and 1 reads
Im ok guys! Also be back soon!
On the road again
IMPORTANT
Guys we need to talk
HELP!
Back to Shadow
The Swamp
The reason why I didnt update today
The Climb
I have to stop writing this book for now.
The final battle
Heyo I'm back :P
ENDING!!!!
Author's Question
Author's thanks to these people

Mermaid Lagoon

599 16 2
By ShadowNightguard

It took us a while but finally, we made it. "Mermaid Lagoon!" Shadow smiled, as she went close to the water. A mermaid sprang up out of the water and whispered something in Shadow's ear. Shadow laughed and said "Dark, some mermaids want to see you! Swim to the rock out there." Dark looked at me and I nodded. He swam out and five mermaids surrounded him. "He's so cute!" One of them said as they as on  the rock with him. "So, where did you come from, Dark." Another one asked. "Oh, England." Dark replied. They were flirting with him. Anger rose in my body and I tried not to explode. "Y/N, you look like a bomb that's about to go off..." Shadow said with a worried tone. "THATS BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!" I screamed with so much anger I nearly took it out on Shadow. Now, everyone in Mermaid Lagoon was staring at me. "WHAT ARE YOU ALL  STARING AT?!?!" I yelled in just pure anger and hate. "Damn, that girl over there has a lot of steam." The fifth mermaid whispered to Dark. "She's angry because you are flirting with me." Dark responded. "Oh. How do you know that?" The first mermaid asked. "I can read minds, she's so triggered right now it isn't even funny." Dark told them. "STUPID MERMAIDS!!" I yelled as I threw a giant bin at them. The mermaids instantly went away and I started to calm down. Dark swan over and got out of the water. "Was that necessary?" He asked me. "YES. YES IT WAS!" I yelled as I stormed off. "You are going to have to find her, you know that right?" Shadow asked Dark. "Yeah, I do." Dark replied as he ran after me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
614K 30.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
698K 23.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
2.7K 98 10
*this does not go in the same order as the manga or anime* Did I ever expect to find love? My self worth told me no. Was it a good idea to date the b...