Always (Harry Potter And Seve...

By rdcastillo24

Ever since the day, he stood as a father- figure and guardian to Harry Potter after Voldemort murdered James... More

The Cast
Chapter One: Lily's Sacrifice
Chapter Two: Ten Years Later...
Chapter Three: Past Mistakes
Chapter Four: Explanations
Chapter Five: Diagon Alley
Chapter Seven: Sorting Hat
Chapter Eight: The First Day of Classes
Chapter Nine: Come With Me
Chapter Ten: My Scar Hurts!
Chapter Eleven: Destined To Fly
Chapter Twelve: Quidditch
Chapter Thirteen: New Magical Teachers
Chapter Fourteen: Charlie Weasley
Chapter Fifteen: Flaws and Doubts
Chapter Sixteen: Nimbus 2000
Chapter Seventeen: Practice Match: Mahoutokoro Vs. Slytherin Team (Part 1)
Chapter Eighteen: Practice Match: Mahoutokoro Vs. Slytherin Team (Part 2)
Chapter Nineteen: Malfoy's Innocence
Chapter Twenty: The Three-Headed Dog
Chapter Twenty-One: Ravenclaw Vs Gryffindor
Chapter Twenty-Two: Down The Hall
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Return of Sirius Black
Chapter Twenty-Four: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-Five: Slytherin Vs Ravenclaw
Chapter Twenty-Six: Snape's Worries
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Unicorn's Blood
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Shadows
Chapter Twenty Nine: Sacrifices
Chapter Thirty: The Philosopher's Stone
Chapter Thirty-One: Back To Hospital Wing
Chapter Thirty-Two: Goodbye Feast
Thirty-Three: The Train Home
Thirty Four: Back Home
Thirty Five: To The Next Year!

Chapter Six: Train To Hogwarts

2K 133 77
By rdcastillo24

A/n: Thank you for the unyielding support!

The next day, Harry, Dudley, and Severus said their goodbyes to Petunia Evans who's with Medea at the Hogwarts Express. There were a lot of people walking to and fro and a lot of kids saying goodbye to their parents. It was at that time that Petunia discovered that there were a lot of similar parents who were like her which made her comfortable enough to be with them at the train express. There were a lot of non-magical people scattered around the train express as well and children going to Hogwarts as people bearing magic in them. 

Severus Snape was about to separate from them as he is a Potions Professor in Hogwarts. He would board in the train at the Teacher's Passenger Car.

"Goodbye, Petunia, Medea," Severus Snape told the two women with them. Before he went in, he glared at the two boys. "The two of you should get in now before you lose any more cubicles! Don't expect me to have favoritism at school. At school hours, you have to call me 'Professor'."

Harry waved goodbye to his adopted father. "See you soon, dad."

Dudley became too worried at that time beside Harry before they enter the train. "Why can't you get in, mom? Is it really just the three of us who would leave?"

Petunia hugged him. "Be independent, Dudley. I am sure you would enjoy a school I wasn't able to be in. You knew how embarrassing was it for me to actually write the Hogwarts Headmaster to let me in there."

Harry thanked his aunt for accepting him even if she was also hostile to him before. "See you soon, Aunt Petunia. Thank you for being a good person for me, now."

They went on the train after their things were given to the Hogwarts Storage Car. What they were holding when they entered the train were just two backpacks filled with food and their three robes while their pets were kept in a Pet Storage. The other things were kept in the storage car. They were assured that it will be returned to them after the Sorting Ceremony. At the time they boarded in, they immediately found an empty train room where they sat together immediately after getting on the train. Both kids were excited and nervous to see their new school.

"Can I sit here?" a ginger-haired boy asked them while they were chatting about how excited they were to be in a prestigious magical school. "All other rooms are full."

Harry smiled. "Yes. You can get in. There are still free seats, after all."

The ginger-haired boy quickly sat in front of Dudley. "Thanks for letting me in."

"Good to see you. We're first years. What about you?" Harry asked.

"The same thing! I'm a first year! My brothers have all entered Hogwarts, though," he told them. "I have heard that the famous Harry Potter is here with us and he's going to be a first year like us! Have you seen him?"

Dudley and Harry both laughed at him which made the ginger boy confused. 

"Why are you laughing?"

"I am Harry Potter," he answered him. "What's your name?"

He was really shocked when he found that out. "My name's Ron. Ron Weasley. Do you really have a scar done by You-Know-Who?"

Harry looked at the windows and answered him with him holding his bangs up. "Yes. I have a lightning bolt scar if that's what you are asking

Harry introduced Dudley to Ron. "Dudley Dursley, my cousin."

"Hi. Nice to meet you," Ron told Dudley.

"Nice to meet you, too," Dudley spoke nervously.

They were all about to talk and chat with each other when suddenly another boy with blond hair opened the door of their room. "Are you Harry Potter??? I heard that a certain 'Harry Potter' is here. A friend overheard you talk."

"Yes. I am," he answered him. "I am Harry Potter."

"I'm Draco Malfoy. Why don't you join us? Choose better people to be your friends?" he said to him. "You can't be socializing with filthy creatures like them."

Harry glared at him. "No. I think I don't need to."

Draco hated being refused. "I'll tell your adopted dad how spoiled you are when I get sorted to his house!"

Draco blasted the door and left angrily. 

Ron, Harry, and Dudley just all looked at each other after Draco left their room. Harry wondered if the boy really knows who his adopted father is and he's afraid that the boy might taint his relationship with him mostly if he doesn't get to be a Slytherin. "I don't want to be friends with somebody like him. He's like the Muggles that bullied me before."

"There are still three other houses to be in," Ron told them.

...

"What house do you think you'll get in?" Dudley opened up a conversation half an hour later after they bought a lot of sweets.

"Gryffindor. My brothers had gotten into it mostly," Ron replied to them. "My parents and my whole family had been Gryffindors."

From how Harry observed while talking to him, he knew immediately that Ron came from a pureblood wizard family.

Harry folded his arms. "My adopted father said that my biological parents were Gryffindors. I might become one. I still want to be in Slytherin because that's where my adopted father was."

Ron was surprised to know that Harry was adopted. "Why do you want to be there?"

"I wish I was like you since my mom's a Muggle, and a frustrated witch while Dad's a nonsense Muggle," Dudley said to Ron. "Anyway, Harry is my mother's nephew. Our mothers are sisters. Harry's late mom and dad can use magic."

Ron pitied Dudley. "You're a Muggle-born?"

Dudley nodded. "I am. I wish I was like Harry and you."

"It's not bad that you are a Muggle-born. You could live in both worlds and you're comfortable using Muggle Technology, unlike some other pureblood wizards and witches. Dad is Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts. He knows a lot of Muggle Technology," Ron informed them. "What about you?"

Harry doesn't know if he should tell Ron that his adopted father is actually a professor in Hogwarts. He was about to reply when someone opened the door of their cubicle that made them all look at her.

"Have you all seen a frog?" she asked them. "Someone lost a pet here."

"No," Harry told her. "I didn't see one."

He looked at her brown hair and she also noticed that she's already wearing Hogwarts Uniform. "Should we change and wear our robes already?"

She introduced herself to them. "I'm Hermione Granger. If you're first years like me, a prefect had been saying that we should put on our robes already. We're near Hogwarts."

The three boys immediately opened their bags after Hermione Granger closed the door and left them to take their robes on as they scramble to wear their robes.

...

An hour later, they had noticed that night had fallen already and they all feel sleepy.

"We're about to get there," Harry happily announced to them. "I've always been excited to see it!"

When the train already stopped, they all took their things and ran out to leave the train. When they got out, a half giant welcomed the students. Harry wasn't able to control himself. He excitedly embraced Hagrid. "I missed you! I can visit you anytime at the hut, right?"

"Welcome to Hogwarts, Harry!" he bellowed loudly. "Welcome home!"

"Glad to see you again, Hagrid!" Harry told him. "I'm happy to see you!"

"Alright, first years!" Line up! Line up!" Everyone obeyed him and lined up in two lines outside the train.

"Follow me!" spoke Hagrid. The first years all followed him and when they reached the lake, they sat on boats. Hagrid took Harry on his boat while Ron and Dudley sat on a different boat. The boats just magically rowed on their own.

As the boats go near Hogwarts Castle, Harry's heart was beaming up and he's got a huge smile plastered on his lips. "I wonder what awaits me there?"

...

A/n: I hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment! Please comment so I know what you think and know that you are still interested. Thank you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 2.8K 35
It has been two years since Voldemort was killed, ending the war between Tom Marvolo Riddle and Harry James Potter. Families torn apart by Death were...
50.3K 1.6K 19
Harry Potter. The only survivor when Lord Voldemort attacked his home. His parents died, the house was destroyed, but he made it, with nothing more t...
472K 10.6K 38
Raven Evans has known only two things about her biological parents. 1) her mother, Lily, died by the hand of a dark wizard and 2) her mother's husban...