A Slice of Love

By Juls131415

Olive Halls needs a job. So why not work at the famous Pizza Star? Oh did I mention there's a hot guy that wo... More

A Slice of Love
Training
First Day
First Date
Just Another Day at Work
Opening up
Hanging Out
A Day With Matt
Maria Lily
Hitting The Clubs
The plan with a twist
Girls Day, Guys at Night
Going Downhill
Her Wish
The Bet
Best friends and Walmart
School Starts
First Day Drama
Hanging Out...Alone.
A Surprise
Rumor Has It...Maria's back.
The Collapse
How To Say What Needs To Be Said
I Quit
Leaving You
Running to You
The End.

A Little Secret

7.7K 197 21
By Juls131415

What's somebody like you, doing in a place like this?

Did you come alone?

Or did you bring all your friends?

Say whatcha name?

Whatcha drinking?

I think I know what your thinking

Baby what's your sign? Tell me yours, I'll tell you mine.

Say, what's somebody like you doin' in a place like this?

"I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME! IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN. WONT LET YOU GET AWAY! IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN! THIS FREE FALL, GOT ME SOLD. KISS ME ALL-NIGHT DON'T EVER LET ME GO. I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME! IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, making sure to block out any noise from outside my door. Sarah has been banging on my door for hours now, and I chose to ignore her and blast music and sing as loud as my voice would let me without killing me. I sang Katy Perry's part as loud as I could, knowing for a fact that I was extremely off key. I heard more banging before it stopped and I sighed in relief. I think she finally gave up. I was singing along, finally glad to be alone when non-other than Sarah came barreling through my window. I pressed the volume button on my speakers, turning it down, looking at Sarah as though she was an idiot. Oh did I say like she was an idiot? I meant staring at her because she was such an idiot.

"What the fuck Sarah?" I said, sitting up and looking at her face. She got up and walked over to my head whacking me in the head. "Ow dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" I say, rubbing my head where she hit me.

"You haven't let me in! I needed to go to drastic measures and sneak in through your window." Sarah said and I glared at her. 

"You call that 'sneaking'?" I asked and Sarah shrugged. I got up and unlocked my door and opening it. "Well you saw me, and it was a great time really. Now it's time to say bye." I said gesturing for her to leave. She frowned and shook her head stubbornly, crossing her arms over her chest. I sighed and shut the door.

"Okay so I have this idea-" Sarah begin before I cut her off.

"No." I say, not even letting her continue with what she was going to say. "No way Sarah."

"Come on Olive. Matt could be the one! You can't just give up." She tried to persuade me but I shook my head letting out a groan, covering my face in my hands.

"Sarah it's over. His dad threatened to get us in jail. We can't do anything more. It's time to give up. Time to move on." I say and Sarah's eyes drift to the floor. There's a beat of silence before Sarah bursts into tears. Wait what? Why is she crying? Shouldn't I be the one crying? "Whoa Sarah!" I say running to her side and trying to get her to look at me. "Sarah, why are you crying?" I ask, suddenly very frightened. Sarah is a fearless girl. Barely anything can shake her composure. So seeing her just lose it for no apparent reason certainly got me to my feet.

"You an-and Ma-Matt!" Sarah wails, putting her head in her hands. "Y-you t-two are s-so g-good for each other!" She yells, tears streaming down her face. "I-if y-you two can't w-work out, t-then t-there's no h-hope for m-me!" She sobs loudly, causing my Aunt to burst in the room.

"I heard crying! Who needs tissues and cookies?" She asks and Sarah and I raise our hands. Aunt Lisa sighs and gives the tissues to Sarah while handing me a plate of cookies. I set it between us, chewing the soft chocolate chip cookie. That's mostly what we did all day. We sat side by side, watching chick flicks, stuffing our faces and crying. "Can I sleepover Olive?" Sarah asks me and I nod eagerly.

"Do you really think I could stay in this house, without my best friend to talk to?" I ask.

"WHAT AM I CHOPPED LIVER?!" I heard my Aunt yell up the stairs and Sarah and I stifled our laughter. I hooked up my extremely old PlayStation and we began playing my old James Bond video game I used to play a ton as a kid. Basically the main point of the game was to get the others flag on the other team and to protect your flag. I was, at the moment riding over to Sarah's castle thing that held her flag. I ran into the castle, shooting one of the random players on her team. I ran up to very top and grabbed the flag, and rode back to my building, and placing her flag next to mine.

"Yes!" I yell. "Take that loser-" I stop when I realize Sarah was sleeping. Oh...no wonder that was so easy. Well this sucks. I sigh, getting up and grabbing a blanket. I put it over Sarah and lay her on the floor with a pillow under her head. I checked the clock and realized it was almost 2am. "Shit better get to sleep." I thought and climbed into my bed. I was almost drifting off when my phone vibrated, illuminating the whole room with the light from my screen. I groan but grab my phone.

One new message from: Matty.

Matt. Matt texted me. Holy shit. What's he doing? Oh holy crap. Should I open it? Hell yes! Wait no. What if he's just gonna tell me to forget about him completely? I mean it's obvious we won't work out with his dad. Wait why is he texting me? I can't look at the text! It'll kill me even more! I place my phone on my bedside table, turning away from it. I sit there for a moment in silence. Next thing I know, I'm scrambling for my phone as though it's my dear life. I grab it and unlock it before stopping suddenly. Do I really want to look at this? Oh fuck this! It's my phone, I do what I want! I open the text and finally see what Matt texted me.

Come outside.

Two words. That's it. I furred my eyebrows and looked at my phone in confusion. Then he sent another text.

Hurry Oli. Not a whole lot of time.

I scrambled out of bed, leaving my phone on the comforter before tip-toeing down the stairs and creeping out the front door. I saw Matt. Damn. He was wearing gray sweatpants with a red t-shit with black lettering on it. On top of the shirt he had a black leather jacket on. His brown hair was messy, looking like he's been tossing and turning all night. I probably would've been doing just that if I wasn't standing out in the freezing cold air, looking at a sexy looking Matt. It's funny how even though I see him almost ever single day, he can surprise me with his appearance. I bite my lip and breath deeply, trying to control my wild heart.

"Hi." He says slowly I blink rapidly.

"Hi." I say back, looking at the ground, not sure what else to say.

"I need you Oli." Matt said, his voice breaking. I looked up to see him slightly trembling. I walked over to him, and before I knew what I was doing, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he hugged me right back. That's what we did. We stood in the freezing cold, hugging each other. Honestly, that's all I needed. I've felt so unsure about us, that all I needed was him holding me. With his hands on my waist, I had no worries. As much as I didn't want to, I pulled away, just to look at him though, I was still in his arms. There was no way I was moving away from him now that he was here before me.

"Matt we can't do this. What if your dad finds out?" I ask, looking around worried, like he'll suddenly appear and ruin it all for me.

"He's sleeping. He doesn't even know I stepped foot outside of the house. Oli I needed to see you. I saw you trying to be strong yesterday. You are the bravest girl I know, but even the bravest need to cry." He says to me and I give him a small smile while there's an awkward pause. "Oli?" He says and I look up at him, waiting for him to continue. "This is where I'm giving you permission to cry. Just do it babe. You'll feel better." Matt says and I nod. I feel the sudden tears prickling in my eyes and I press my face into Matt's shirt. I cry, letting out small sobs that were muffled by his shirt. When I had finally stopped, I looked up at Matt's face.

"I think I'm in love with you Matty." I whisper almost so lightly that I don't know if he heard it. But then I see it. Matt's eyes grow wide at my words. His beautiful green eyes lighten a little and I notice how beautiful he really looks. I search his eyes, wondering if he'll even answer me.

"Oli?" He asks me, stepping back so I'm no longer in his arms.

"Yeah?" I ask confusion probably written all over my face. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out the ring he gave me. I frown. I thought I had it?

"You left this at Pizza Star. Must've slipped from your grip when you were mad at my dad." Matt said and I nodded in understanding. He moved up to me, holding my gaze with his. He was looking down at me, our noses almost touching. "Olive Halls? Will you be my..." and he stopped for a moment a small smile coming on to his face. "Will you be my secret girlfriend?" He asked me, showing me the ring. I bit my lip.

"Isn't this a bit dangerous?" I say, still looking around for Mr.Star. Matt suddenly sweeps me off my feet, dipping me so that I was about two feet from the ground. I gulped when I saw the lust clear in Matt's eyes.

"Oli, no one can keep you from me. This may be dangerous, and extremely irresponsible of me but I just can't stay away from you." Matt said and I grinned. Matt expertly, held me with only one hand and held out the ring to me. "So what do you say?" He asks, looking hopeful. I grin.

"Hell to the yes." I whisper and Matt grins. I take it from him and slide it on my ring finger. I then reach up and press my lips to Matt's. He quickly pulls me up so I'm now standing but backs me into a tree, putting one hand on the back of my head and one to the right of my right ear. I have both my hands around his neck. I press my lips firmly to his, craving his warmth. Damn I missed this. I ran my fingers through his hair, making him bite lightly on my lower lip and I groaned. Matt slipped his tongue into my mouth and we continued kissing like that for what seemed like forever. He finally pulled away, looking at me, biting his lip. Can he get any sexier? I swear, Matt is just adorable.

"Oli, if I keep kissing you, I may do some bad things and we are currently on your front lawn." Matt said in a low voice. I chuckled at his expression.

"Calm yourself Matt." I say winking, knowing he knew the double meaning. He let out a groan.

"Oli, I'll make you regret doing this to me." He said frowning like a little kid, not getting what he wanted. I grinned at him, wrapping my arms around his neck placing a kiss on his lips. I pulled away and smiled. He sighed, looking into my eyes deeply. It didn't take long for Matt to snake his arms around my waist. He leaned down whispering in my ear. "Oh and I love you too Oli." He said, pulling away with a grin. I  bit my lip, but I grinned in excitement. He loves me. Matt loves me. Matthew Star, the bad boy I met who is also my boss with the worlds worst father just told me he loves me. I can't help it...I let out a squeal. Matt raised his eyebrows at me, giving me an amused look. "Well someone looks happy." Matt commented, chuckling at me, because I was suddenly jumping up and down in pure joy.

"Hell yeah I am." I say, suddenly jumping from foot to foot, trying to get rid of this sudden burst of energy. "Damn I feel like I could run a marathon!" I say and Matt laughs.

"Well baby, I think I can get out your energy." Matt grins his devilish smile.

"Calm your pervy little mind!" I say and Matt stops for a second, then laughs.

"I honestly didn't mean it that way Oli." He says, laughing at me. "But if you wanna...." He said, flexing his fingers and looking over my body and licking his lips, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"No no no." I say putting my hands up. "Matt you are such a perv." I say and he laughs.

"I prefer the term 'out there'." He says making me laugh. Suddenly he tackles me to the ground, straddling me. I look at him and realize what he's doing.

"No no no Matt! Don't you- Ha ha ha! Matt Ha ha stop!" I yell in between fits of laughter as Matt starts tickling me.

"Shut up you little hormone crazed teens!" My 80 year old neighbor yelled from his window. "You! Get off that girl and get in your little car before I come out there with my umbrella! You heard me! Yeah you wannabe-Bieber!" He yelled and Matt and I collapsed in laughter. By the time we had caught our breath Matt was lying on top of me, grinning like a crazy man.

"I like your neighbor. Very....what's the word?" He asked grinning at me.

"Crazy?" I offer and he chuckles but shakes his head. "Interesting? Weird? Scary? Odd? Not a belieber?" I ask the last one and Matt bursts into laughter.

"He doesn't seem like much of a belieber huh?" He asks, grinning at me.

"Hm. That's a good nick name." I say and Matt raises an eyebrow.

"What not a belieber?" He asks, looking quite amused. "I think it sucks." He says and I let out a snort laugh.

"No wannabe-Bieber." I say and Matt laughs with me.

"I think I prefer Matty." He whispers and I feel the tingles through me ignite. I grin at him but hear my neighbors front door open.

"I said get off her you wanna-bieber! Scram! I don't want to deal with you good-for-nothing hooligans!" He yells, fast walking toward us.

"Crap!" I say.

"Run!" Matt says, jumping off of me, and offering me a hand. We run to his truck parked in the street. He pulls me into a kiss that makes my heart stop. "I love you Oli." He says and kisses me on the forehead before jumping in his truck and starting it with a bang and driving away before my neighbor could reach him. I see my neighbor still swinging his unopened umbrella at me and I let out a shriek before running inside and locking the door. I run up the stairs and collapse on my bed, breathing heavily. When my breathing becomes normal again I begin giggling, thinking of how much fun it was. I just met Matt outside and he told me he loved me, straight up. Man is Sarah going to die when I tell her tomorrow morning.

I guess morning came sooner then I was expecting because at 9am I heard a loud shriek. I let out a yelp and fell out of my bed and onto the floor....face first. I looked over at Sarah with a glare, but she was looking at me with shock.

"Any reason that you decided to grace me with meeting the floor oh so early in the morning?" I ask and she grinned at me.

"Olive. Would you like to explain why you are wearing that ring? Because I don't remember you having it on last night." Sarah said and I glanced down at Matt's ring and I grinned.

"Matt came to the house last night, and told me..." I paused for effect and Sarah shrieked in annoyance at my long pause.

"WHAT DID HE TELL YOU?!" She screamed and I laughed, letting a smile appear on my face.

"He told me he loved me." I say and Sarah jumped up, screaming at the top of her lungs. She opened my door, still screaming and ran down stairs. I ran after her, trying to quite her down but to no avail. She ran into the kitchen, still screaming, running past my Aunt who looked so confused.

"Why is she screaming?" She asked me and I stopped, letting Sarah continue to scream all around the house.

"Matt came here and told me he loves me, then gave me this ring again, and asked me to be his secret girlfriend. I'd love to continue explaining but-" I was about to continue when Sarah passed our window in our kitchen. "But I have to go stop Sarah from our neighbors who probably want to kill her right now." I say, sprinting  to the door and seeing Sarah running all over Joey's lawn,  the 80 year old that yelled at me and Matt last night.

"You prostitute! Get off my lawn!" Joey screamed and I watched as Sarah stopped as she put her hands on her hips. Oh shit, Sarah is going to just make it worse.

"Hey old man, why don't you get your eye checked. I think you don't realize that I am Sarah the most amazing girl on the planet. I have 20-20 vision and I can tell you right now that you are the wrinkliest man I have ever come in contact with."

"Oh prostitute you are gonna get it now!" Joey yelled and I grabbed Sarah and pulled her back into my home, locking the door.

"What an ass." Sarah said rolling her eyes. I chuckled and headed toward the kitchen. This is going to be a long morning of explain for me.

AHHHHH! They said I love you :D yes I did just update two times in one day with two very long chapters (or at least it seems like it when I'm typing it and by the way I'm a very fast typer) so you. are. welcome. lol. Anyway I'm going to the Caribbean for a week on Sunday. But I'll already be out of my house by Saturday and I'll try to update but I mean....the beach will be calling and it will be difficult to ignore ;) especially with those f-ing hot guys. Hell yes. And I'm a girl...I HAVE NEEDS. yeah maybe I shouldn't have coffee again...haha well at least I'm fun when I'm on coffee! There's always a bright side! Oh and the song that Olive was singing in the beginning of the chapter is on the side.

So what do you think?

Predictions?

Comment and Vote!

Bye now! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
2.3M 54.7K 55
This was one of the first stories I wrote, read at your own risk :') "Oh don't act so innocent. I know you did this" I snap at him. "Yea so? You got...
284K 3.3K 7
"You have no idea how many times I've imagined this." She whispered as her lips crashed down on his. Hearing her say those words nearly made him cum...
1.4M 36.4K 29
Amaya Rose. she is sweet and also very good at baking. she ignores her attraction for him because she doesn't know who he is, all she knows is that h...