I Wish I Could Know It Sooner...

Bởi OStrangeDaydreamerO

,,you are jealous?!",,No I'm not!",,yes you are!",,You are unbelievable!" ,,You know what? Maybe you should g... Xem Thêm

You know something is not okay .
blow the candles!
Will you always see me this way?
Please don't leave me
How could you after all that?
Do it for me
crazy but unique
You know
where is she?
who is it?
it shouldn't end up like this
Why?!
I'm so done with everything
Void

I'm sick of it

568 24 0
Bởi OStrangeDaydreamerO

I woke up. I wasn't feeling good after the party we had last night. But it wasn't such a big deal so I ate some food and decided to go to Hopper's house to see Jane.

------------after a few minutes---------

Mike: *knocks on door*

Hooper: hey,kid.

Mike: hey... I uhhh, is Jane home?

Hooper: No she's not. She's with her friends. Shopping some clothes probably

Mike: Oh, okay thank you.

Hooper: should I tell her you've been here?

Mike: no-no it's all good. I'll come to see her later I guess.

Hooper closed the door and I was quietly heading back to my house. As I was walking on the street, I passed out. I didn't know why and how. All I know is that in front of my eyes everything started to turning black and I couldn't see. And then I passed out.

Max's side
I was skating around streets trying to find Lucas or Jane and if not them at least someone from our group. I was worrying about Jane and Lucas because I didn't saw them after that party. So I decided to look for them. Suddenly I found Mike on the ground, he was passed out I guess. I was running towards him.

Max: Mike! Mike! Wake up!

It's weird but I was worrying about him. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't even talk, it was like my heart got stucked in my chest. As much I tried to do anything he didn't woke up. I kept on screaming at him to wake up. Then tear came out of my eye and kept on falling down on my face. I was worrying.

Mike: Max?

As soon as he noticed that tear came out of my eye I wiped the tear out of my face by using sleeve.

Max: *sighs* you are okay.... I was worrying that something happend to you

Mike: No... I guess I just passed out that's all....

Max: well...... I mean, let's go then *helps him to stand up*

Mike: ok. Thanks.

Mike's side
We went to the park and had a great time. We kept on joking. It was like I knew her for like a 5 years. And then we went to street to find a telephone booth. Max tried to contact Lucas and I was on the street, watching the stars. It made me feel like all these days are getting shorter and shorter and that I'll die soon. I was leaning onto the wall and thinking. This time my thoughts were so loud that I wasn't able to give my attention to anything else.

Max: I hate you! How could you.....

I turned my head to Max. I saw her crying and then she hang up the phone.

Mike: what happend? Are you okay?

She wasn't able to answer me. I could feel that everything in that moment was ruined for her. I hugged her and she kept on crying. I didn't let her go because she didn't wanted her to let go off that hug either. So we stood there, hugging each other.

Mike:It will be okay......

Max: No Mike, it wouldn't.

Mike: why?

Max: I can't tell you, it would ruin you.

And her tears fell down even faster. I could feel the pain she felt. I cared about her, like never before. But I wanted to know the answer.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
195K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...