Nerd Is A Babysitter ✓

By StellaAdamsHere

Avelyn Summers. A girl with high grades, loving personality and no trace of romance whatsoever. Dante Knight... More

A/N
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A/N
26
27
28
29
Sorry, I have been tagged #2
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
Yes/No?
Clearing The Confusion!
Your assumptions?
Truth or Truth?

4

132K 4.7K 1.8K
By StellaAdamsHere

Edited by none other than very talented and very amazing Goddamnit_Kyle.

To all the ghost readers out there, Ssup?

••••••••

"This is it. I'm going to kill myself."

I pulled my long locks of hair in frustration for the umpteenth time, groaning in anger.

It has been two days since I babysat the so-called bad boy. Two days since I rushed out of his room with a tomato face and flustered expression. Two days of him smirking at me whenever our eyes meet. Two days of Stella pestering me to agree that I did something naughty with Mr. Hotshot.

"Oh, come on! Don't tell me you went into his room, sat on his bed, and did nothing." She whined as I playfully glared at her.

"Why is that so hard to believe?!"

"Because it's Dante Knight we're talking about! The king of dirty." I sighed, shaking my head in disagreement. Honestly, there is no winning against Stella. She will just keep pestering until I finally give in and agree that I did something which I didn't, and then she will gush about it for an eternity.

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch. Standing up from my chair, I threw away the tray in a nearby bin.

"See you in P.E." Stella says as she rushed out of the cafeteria.

Walking down the crowded hallway, I reached the class. My hand reached for the door when I realized, I forgot my notebook in my locker. "Damn it!" I cursed under my breath. My locker is in the completely opposite direction of my class.

After five minutes of shoving people out of my way, I finally reached my locker. By the time I found my notebook, the halls had completely emptied out. There wasn't even a trace of a student.

"Holy llamas!" I exclaimed as I saw the time. There is no way that I can make it to class in time, seeing as there is only a mere thirty seconds left before the bell rings.

Maybe if I run at the speed of Usain Bolt, I can reach class on time.

I nod to myself and turn around, preparing to sprint like my life depended on it. However, before I could break into a full-speed run, my nose rammed into something hard.

"Ow!" I cried in pain, rubbing my nose. I have zero tolerance for any sort of pain, which for some reason, always seems to amuse my brother.

"Oh wow, is the nerd late again?"

Why does the voice sound so familiar? Wait a second, is this the voice that I have been trying to avoid all day?

My head shot up in disbelief and I stared right into the eyes of Dante Knight. He was staring at me with a stupid smirk plastered on his handsome face, his muscular arms crossed as he leaned against the locker. His ocean eyes raked up and down my body, making me feel self conscious. Maybe I shouldn't have worn this red shirt with my denim shorts.

The intensity of his gaze sent electricity coursing through my veins. I fidgeted in place, shifting my feet. I had no idea how to get rid of the thick tension in the air.

The bell rang, snapping us out of our trance-like state. My eyes widened as the realization that I will be late for the second time in my life, in the same week, sank in. This probably isn't a big deal to others, but for a girl who has never ever been late, it was.

I was about to sprint towards class when an arm wrapped around me, effectively stopping me. Dante's arm was wrapped around my waist, my back pressing into his hard chest. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Let me go!" He chuckled at my pathetic attempts of breaking free. He pushed me against the locker, caging me in with both hands on opposite sides of my face. I ducked below one arm and tried to make a run for it, but he slid his hands down and firmly gripped my hips.

"And where are you running off to?"

"To c-class." I stuttered as he smirked, knowing he had an effect on me.

Stupid, stupid me! WHY DOES A GUY HAS TO HAVE SUCH AFFECT ON ME?!

"Well that's too bad, because I'm not letting go." He replied, his minty breath fanning over my face. At this moment, I realized just how close he was standing. My chest was pressed against his, and his hands were resting centimeters above my butt. My cheeks started turning a dark shade of red with each passing second due to his close proximity.

Placing my palms against his chest, I tried to slightly push him, hoping he would get the hint and get out of my personal space. However, this only seemed to further encourage him and he pulled me even closer, if that's even possible. He tilted his head, staring at me with an unknown emotion. It was like he was trying to solve a puzzle in his head.

What am I? A jigsaw puzzle?

His eyes were the perfect mix of ocean and ice, with little hints of green. Honestly, his eyes put my hazel eyes to shame. His eyes, holding the same unknown emotion, fluttered close as he leaned his head slightly forward. I could feel his minty breath on my lips, my breathing rapidly increasing at his action.

No! I won't let some obnoxious boy play with my feelings, studies are enough to put my brain go haywire.

As much as this was all a foreign feeling to me and the emotions that he makes me feel were completely new, I was completely aware of his actions. He just wants to use me and throw me away once he's done, like every other girl. I'm the only girl he hasn't done it with, including Stella and he just wants to get us off our list. We aren't dumb, and we definitely won't let some bad boy screw us over.

Life is enough.

With that thought in my mind, I raised my leg and kicked Dante junior. He yelped in pain and fell on the floor, holding his *cough* junior *cough*.

"Oh fucking fuckity fuck!"

My poor ears!

"Fucking hell woman! Why the fuck would you do that! It hurts like hell!" I don't understand the reasoning behind swearing.

When I asked Stella, she replied that "it just enhances the meaning behind the words."

Smirking at the sight before me, I skipped towards my class, but not before telling him, "And that's for making me late."

Call me a sadist, I don't care.

I glanced around the hallway and thank god there was no one. Honestly, I'm not planning to be haunted by his psycho girl followers.

I run towards the classroom and open the door. A sense of déjà vu hits me when everyone stops what they're doing and stares at me.

"Ms. Summers, you are late."

Oh wow, I had no idea! Thanks for the stating the obvious Ms. Evans.

••••••••

Thank you to each one of you for voting on this story.

Means a lot, honestly.

Hugs and kisses <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
11 0 17
Dante is your average popular tenth grader. He plays football, girls and occasionally games. Most girls look his way even though he has a girlfriend;...
467K 9.1K 51
Nathan Kingston has been forgotten by the world. A dad that fucked off when he was young and a mother gone days at a time with work he feels alone. E...
1.2M 39.4K 46
[ Highest Rank: #3 Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #25 Romance ] ❇❇❇ Life's hard when you live next door to the High School Bad Boy that used to be...