Caliginous (Styles Brothers +...

By ThickThighsJimin

Caliginous was the word to describe the Styles' twins. They were misty and dark just like the words definitio... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 24

6.5K 233 174
By ThickThighsJimin

This chapter is so much longer than they usually are and it has a bit of smut near the end but it's nothing too graphic I promise you guys. Also I wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'm planning on working on finishing up this story for a little while since I've got most of that stuff planned out already. After this story is completed then I'll have everyone vote on which story I'll start up next: So, that's all I have to tell you guys enjoy this chapter and please please please tell me what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 24

The rest of the day out in Tokyo for the three brothers and Louis ended up being an argument about the younger male getting a few packs of cigarettes to bring back to the island with. The boy has gone weeks without the cancer sticks and was honestly going to go crazy if he didn't get some soon he was going to go insane.

"They're not good for you, angel," Harry argues with the boy being the health junky that he is.

"But I don't care, Harry," Louis tells the man with a deadly look that totally says that you better let him get the cigarettes or he was going to throw his own tantrum for the rest of day.

"Well I do," Harry argues back, giving the boy his own daring look not backing down from the argument.

What the two don't notice while they're fighting is the oldest of the brothers grabbing a couple packs of the brand of cigarettes that the boy said he liked and paying for them himself. He was tired of watching the argument go on and if the boy he was fond of wanted something he was going to get it. "Here you go, babe," Alex says handing out the bag the cashier gave him towards the smaller boy.

When Louis sees the bag a bright smile spreads across his face and he sends a large smirk towards the man who was arguing with him. "Look who won now," he tells the man childishly as he sticks his tongue out at him. The small little monkey on the boy's shoulder mimics the action of his owner sticking its own little tongue out at the man.

Marcel rolls his eyes from the sideline where he had watched the whole thing unfold. He had gone off for a second to find someone who would be able to deliverer their groceries to the pier for them and when he came back his brother and Louis were arguing. It really wasn't anything unusual at this point with them but he did wish it wasn't so frequent.

"We should eat lunch with Niall and Liam before going home," Marcel offers trying to get everyone off the topic of Louis and his bad habit already.

"Yes!" Louis shouts in excitement not having seen either of his friends in a long while. It would be great to spend some time with someone else besides the brothers for a change.

"Let me call them up and see what they're doing today," Harry says, already pulling out his cell phone and dialing most-likely Liam's number.

"Liam's our best friend from forever ago, but who's Niall?" Alex asks not having been in the loop with the whole kidnapping ordeal that went down.

Marcel looks to Louis with a hesitant look before looking back at his older brother. "Well you see he's the boy that Liam kidnapped along with Louis," the man says, they haven't told the man about the whole kidnapping thing yet so they weren't entirely sure how that was going to turn out.

"Wait what?!" Alex says in surprise turning to look at Louis with wide eyes. "My brothers kidnapped you?" He asks, having just heard this information for the first time.

Louis shrugs at the question, honestly having gotten used to the brothers at this point that he actually kind of forgot he was kidnapped. "Yeah, but it's alright," he says nonchalantly, he wouldn't have been this cool about the whole thing a few weeks ago, but what can you say the brothers changed his outlook on things.

"But they kidnapped you?" Alex says, perplexed by how alright with this fact the boy was.

"They may have gone about it in the wrong way, but nothing shows how much you love someone then kidnapping them and placing them on an island so that they can never run from you," Louis says with a smirk spreading across his face as he stares up at the oldest brother.

Alex gives the boy a confused glance as he tries to process what he just said. "No that's not how that works," he goes on to explain to the boy that, that was definitely not something to do to show your affections for someone, but Harry interrupts him before he can go into a rant about what he would have done to show his affections towards the boy.

"They're going to meet us at the ramen place as soon as they're ready," Harry announces to everyone as he puts his phone back in his back pocket.

They make their way out of the grocery store and towards the ramen that was right beside it. The place had a nice and homey feel to it and the food always looked almost too good to eat. "This place looks promising," Harry says, having never eaten at this certain restaurant before now.

"Kon'nichiwa!" The bubbly women at the counter greets everyone with a bright smile on her face.

They all mimic the women's words in greeting as they take a seat at the counter together. The women goes on saying something in Japanese again and Marcel's the one to answer since he was the only one out of them all to speak fluent Japanese.

The women gives him a small nod and backs away from the counter for a little while. "I just told her that we're waiting for someone and that we'll order once they get here," Marcel explains to everyone seeing their confused looks at not being able to understand the language.

It's only a few minutes later before a very bubbly Niall comes skipping through the doors of the shop. "Niall!" Louis shouts getting up off the stool he was sitting on beside Harry and makes his way towards his friend.

"Louis!" Niall shouts at the other boy with just as much excitement and the two of them run into each other's arms like they were a long distance couple meeting for the first time. The monkey on Louis' shoulder lets out a small squeak at the sudden movement and holds on tight to its owners t-shirt so that he doesn't fall onto the ground.

"I missed you so much," Niall whispers into the boy's neck as they continue to hug each other and Louis can feel the boy's pout at having not seen him for around a week.

"Me too, Ni," Louis agrees with him as he pulls away from the hug to grab ahold of the other boy's hand and tug him back towards the stools, sitting the other boy on the one beside him.

"So who's this little guy?" Niall asks moving his hand up cautiously to give the little monkey on the boy's shoulder a scratch on the head. The monkey leans into the Irish lad's touch and lets out a content sigh, making Louis smile at the creature.

"Well those two are close," Alex notes as he watches the two boys who were  giggling to each other as they both paid attention to that stupid devil monkey.

"That they are," Liam says taking a seat beside the brother and giving the man a bright smile. "It's nice to see you again, A,"  he tells the man with a bright smile spreading across his face.

"You too, Liam," Alex says, returning the man's smile. Liam was all of the brothers friends when they were little all five of them had grown up together so it wasn't that surprising that they were still close even if they haven't seen each other in a long time.

"Angel, pay attention to me," Harry whines at Louis as he nudges the boy beside him with his elbow, being the needy man he was, wanting Louis' attention back on him.

"What do you want, Harry?" Louis asks turning back towards the man and giving him a raise of one of his eyebrows.

"Do you wanna hear a joke?" Harry asks the boy, a cheeky little smile spreading across the man's face as he stares at the boy.

Louis lets out a small sigh as he stares at the man. "Do I have a choice?" He asks, knowing that it most-likely wasn't something up for negotiation. Harry was going to tell his stupid joke even if he didn't go along with it.

"How do you find Will Smith in the snow?" Harry asks the boy a bright and happy smile spread across his face at having the boy's attention back on him again.

"I don't know Harry how do you find Will Smith in the snow?" Louis asks with an unamused expression spread across his face.

"You look for the fresh prints," Harry says before giggling at his own cheesy joke like it was the funniest thing in the world.

Louis stares at the man unamused by his joke while Niall bursts out laughing like it was the funniest thing he's heard all day. "That's a good one, mate," the Irish lad tells Harry through his laughs.

Louis turns to give the boy a small glare. "Don't encourage him, Niall!" He tells the boy, knowing that if Harry knew someone thought his jokes were funny he'd tell about a hundred more and Louis so wasn't ready for that today.

"What?" Niall asks the boy in confusion. "That was funny though," he says not understanding the problem that the boy was having making Louis face palm. 

The rest of lunch went by smoothly thankfully without Harry telling anymore of his corny jokes. Louis realized quickly that if he made sure to give the man a little attention every so often he was totally fine. The man was just too needy for his own good sometimes.

"I'll see you later Niall!" Louis says as they're all going their separate ways, the styles brothers and Louis to go back to the island and Niall and Liam back to their small Tokyo apartment.

"Yeah see ya, bud!" Niall calls back with a bright smile on his face as he waves goodbye to his friend.

"Let's head back to the pier now," Marcel tells the gang as the four of them make their way through the busy Tokyo streets.

******

Its the next day when Louis gets awoken by loud banging across the hall from him and the brother's bedroom. "What the hell is that?" The boy groans as he opens his eyes to stare blearily up at the ceiling above. Oli was curled up on the boy's chest slowly waking up himself.

"Lets go check it out Oli," Louis tells the little monkey as he places the small creature onto his shoulder as he makes his way out of the room.

In the room beside them there were several different Japanese workers loudly working on the construction of what Louis assumes is Oli's new home. Why they had to get a start on it so early was what Louis couldn't understand.

"Good morning Louis!" A bright and happy Harry greets the sleepy boy as he comes running up the stairs, apparently a much better morning person than he was.

"What's so good about it?" Louis asks in an annoyed way a small pout forming across his lips. He hated being woken up this early and especially in such an annoying way.

Harry lets out a small laugh at the boy's annoyance towards being woken up. "I was just coming up here to change into some clothes to go for my morning walk, would you like to come along with me?" Harry asks the boy sending him a smile.

"Why would I want to do that?" Louis asks, crossing his arms in annoyance at even the suggestion of something like that.

"Because I want to show you something," Harry tells him, motioning the boy to follow him to the closet. That's when Louis knows that going along with him wasn't an option he was going even if Harry had to carry him there.

Louis lets out a sigh as he follows the man into the closet grudgingly. He wishes he could just go back to bed already. "He's such a pain in my ass," Louis says under his breath in annoyance, kicking the door to the closet as he passes into its threshold.

"Here wear this," Harry shouts throwing to items of clothing towards the other boy not even paying attention to see if the boy caught the items as he started to search for his own clothes.

Louis stares down at the clothes in his hands to find a pair of black adidas short, shorts with pink stripes coming up both sides and a plain white t-shirt. The boy lets out a sigh as he makes his way towards the bathroom to change into both of the items.

"Are you ready, Lou?" Harry shouts through the bathroom door a few minutes later, fully clothed in his own clothes for their walk around the island.

"Yes," Louis says in annoyance as he opens the door to reveal a very peppy Harry in a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt.

"Then let's go!" He says in excitement as he races out of the room with a bright smile on his face.

"Looks like we're gonna have a fun time Oli," Louis tells his monkey with sarcasm obvious in his voice as he follows the curly haired male down the stairs much slower than the other man was walking.

"Come on, angel!" Harry says excitedly from beside the front door and Louis only gives the man a small glare as he takes his time walking over towards the door, grabbing his open pack of cigarettes from the table as he walks by. He knew he was going to need them for this walk.

"I'm coming shut up," Louis tells the man in annoyance as he makes his way over to where the man was standing by the door.

Harry smiles that stupid bright smile of his and holds his hand out for Louis to take. The boy takes a second to stare at the hand before letting out a small sigh and taking it, entwining his fingers with the other man's. He needed the support to get around the giant pool out front considering how afraid of them he still was.

Around the back of the large house there was a sandy path that boy had never seen before and that's the one that the two of them take on whatever journey Harry had ahead of them. When the get to the path Louis opens up his box of cigarettes that he was still carrying in the hand that wasn't intertwined with the older man's, he pulls one of the fags out of the box with his teeth and pulls out his lighter to light the cigarette.

He tries to light it with only one hand, but that seemed just about impossible so he lets go of Harry's hand so that he can properly light his cigarette. With it lit he takes a large inhale of the glorious smoke, feeling much calmer now that the tobacco was in his system.

"You know I still don't like you smoking," Harry says with a small pout forming onto his face as he watches the boy take another puff from his cigarette.

"You know I still don't really care right?" Louis asks the man sassily, a smirk spreading across his face at having a comeback for the other man.

Harry only rolls his eyes as he takes the boy's hand back into his own and intertwines their fingers together. "Let's just continue our walk," he tells the boy and the two of them start walking again.

The walk actually wasn't as bad as Louis was making out to be. The island wildlife and plants was absolutely amazing to see and even though Harry was cracking his stupid little jokes along the way Louis could deal with that because of the beautiful sights around him.

It was when they got to just about the other side of the island when Harry seems to get a bright smile onto his face as he pulls the other male with him as he races over towards something. "Here it is!" Harry says happily as he weaves his way through the trees until they make it to a little orchard almost.

There were about a hundred different trees with many different types of tropical fruits growing on them. There were some like bananas, coconuts, oranges, and mangoes. Then there were some that Louis couldn't identify on his own. "This is pretty cool," Louis admits as the other man pulls him towards the trees. The man steps up onto his tiptoes to grab two rope bananas off one of the bunches on the tree, handing one towards the other male.

The two of them sit on the sandy ground under the shady fruit trees as they eat their bananas. Louis makes sure to share his with Oli who was making a happy sound at seeing the fruit in its owners hands. "Do you wanna know the real reason I brought you out here?" Harry asks the boy as he takes a bite from his banana before looking straight into the other boy's bright blue eyes.

Louis turns to look at the man in confusion not understanding what he was talking about. He thought that the other man was just being his needy self and thought he needed company on his walk. "Why?" Louis asks, wanting to know these hidden intentions that Harry had for bringing him out here.

"I wanted to get you all alone," Harry tells him with a small smirk spreading across his face and he holds eye contact with the other man as he takes another bite from his banana.

Louis raises his eyebrows at the man. "Oh yeah, and why is that?" He asks, sending him a small smirk of his own. The boy knew what the man was going on about, but thought he would play along about being naive for a little while longer.

"Oh, I think you know what I'm talking about," Harry says simply as he stealthily leans his head in towards the other male's.

"Maybe I do," Louis says with a smile, the other man's lips were only centimeters away from his own and he decides to be the one to close the gap and crashes his lips against the other male's.

The kiss turns from innocent to dirty in a matter of seconds and Louis takes the chance of pressing his tongue into the other male's mouth, slowly pressing it against the other man's.

Harry quickly takes over the kiss and breaks the kiss for a second so that he can push Louis onto his back, their bananas long forgotten. Harry leans down over the other boy and recaptures his lips into a much more forceful kiss than the last.

The man is rather aggressive as he nudges at Louis' mouth with his tongue wanting the boy to open up so that he can explore the depths of it. Louis allows the man inside and tries to fight back against the other man's tongue as they swirl their tongues together.

The two of them pull away from each other when Harry feels a pair of tiny teeth biting into the side of his neck, making him let out a small shout as he moves his hand up to hold the spot where he was bitten. "What the fuck, you little rat?!" Harry shouts at the monkey who was now sitting on Louis' lap with a smirk spread across its little face.

"Now Oli, that wasn't very nice," Louis says scowling the monkey as he pushes him off of his lap. The boy reaches up into the trees, standing onto his tiptoes to grab an orange out and hands it out to the monkey. "Here, why don't you eat this and then play in the trees for a little while?" Louis asks the monkey, hoping that the animal would listen to him.

Oli gives the orange a skeptical look before he takes it and scurries off into the trees, most-likely mad that the boy had told him to go away for a while. When the monkey is gone Louis turns back towards the other man. "Now where were we?" He asks the man with a raised eyebrow.

"You mean before your monkey gave me a hickey?" Harry asks with an amused smile spreading across his face, his hand was still held over the bite on his neck and Louis felt bad that his pet did that to the man.

"Would you like me to kiss it better?" Louis asks the man, he bats his eyelashes at the man in what he hopes is a seductive sort of way.

Harry smirks at the look the boy was giving him. "I think I'd rather you kiss somewhere else," he says to the other male, not so stealthily looking down towards the hard on that was clearly visible through his shorts.

Louis raises an eyebrow as he looks down at the man's rather large erection. "Oh and what will I get out of it?" He asks the man already moving to grip at the waistline of the man's shorts, slowly pulling them down far enough so that he can pull out the man's rather generous looking cock.

"I'll do the same for you in return," the man promises the boy as he watches Louis spit into his right hand before moving it up and down the length of his dick.

"Oh god, angel," Harry moans out when the boy leans down to kitten lick the head of the man's cock teasingly.

"Do you like that, daddy?" Louis asks the man as he looks up at him through his eyelashes as he licks down the bottom of the man's length before moving back towards his head.

The man wasn't expecting the dirty nickname from the boy, but he wasn't going to deny that it didn't make something nice stir in his stomach. "Fuck yes, baby," Harry moans out as he grips ahold of the back of Louis' hair, running his fingers through the soft strands as the boy continues to lick and tease at his cock. "Please stop teasing me, angel," the man practically begs the boy.

"Your wish is my command, daddy," Louis says with a small smirk up towards the other man before he envelopes the man's dick with the heat of his mouth.

It's been a while since Louis has given someone a blow job so it took him a little while before he was able to take much of Harry's length into his mouth. Plus the man was gigantic so that didn't really help much. The man didn't seem to mind that Louis could only take half of him into his mouth, he just let the boy go at his own paced. He was in heaven with just the male's mouth, it was the first blow job he's gotten since he was at the asylum and even then that was from Marcel.

Louis smiles around the man's length at seeing the blissed out expression the man held. The boy uses one of his hands to move up and down the half of Harry's length that he couldn't fit into his mouth while the other one moves down to fondle at the man's balls.

"Oh god, baby, I'm close," Harry warns Louis as he tugs at some of the strands of the boy's hair that he was holding and bucks up into the boy's mouth just a bit before he stops moving completely and his salty fluids get caught in the boy's mouth.

Louis swallows the man's sticky seed as he watches him come down from his high. "How was that?" He asks the man when he finally comes back to planet Earth and pulls his shorts back up.

"That was absolutely fantastic," Harry says with a giddy smile spread across his face. "Now it's your turn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 17 3
"You're not all that you show yourself to be, there's alot more of you isn't there? Alot more that is alot more darker than this happy carefree part...
666K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
27.2K 1.4K 37
Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more prominent insides of us. Jules was new to t...
31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...