Fallen Families

By sierreareads

Can a one night stand with a old friend lead to something different years later? The secrete Of Chris Evans a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 9.

5.7K 132 53
By sierreareads

The set was booming with every crew member communicating to make sure that each scene was going to be good. Chris and Scarlett were in a really good place at the moment. After Scarlett told Chris about the feelings that were still present they decided to just see what happens as they look for their daughter.  They didn't want anything to get in the way of them having any sort of relationship with their daughter. And if they ended up together, if fate allows, then so be it. 

Robert walked up to the two as they sat in their cast chairs. He had two pairs of sunglasses in his hands.  He had a very serious look plastered to his face. He looked at the two who were currently in  wardrobe for the next scene and asked them. 
"Which glasses should I wear for the rest of the scene?" He asked. 

"What?" Chris asked confused. "aren't you inside for your next scene? Aren't we all inside for when we meet in the Helicarrier?" He asked looking at Scarlett for confirmation, to which she nodded her head. 

"And your point? I feel like it is essential to my character." Robert said trying both pairs of glasses on his face. "Why am I even letting you people choose? Your senses are so inferior to mine." He pointed out. Scarlett was amazed by how much Tony Stark was in this man. 

Chris Hemsworth came walking up to bunch with an apple in hand. He was dressed in his Thor suit and looked at Robert nodding approvingly as he put on the more square sunglasses. 
"Looking awesome Robert." Smiled Chris. 

"Thank you! Someone with taste!" Robert said. 

"but uh why the glasses? We are indoors." Hemsworth said. Robert then groaned in frustration at the tall blonde. 

"I hate you all." He said. and Scarlett smiled at Robert who wore an annoyed look on his face. 

"I love you too." She smiled. 

1 hour later. 

Scarlett and the rest of the cast had taken off their outfits and were heading for lunch. It was Hemsworth turn to choose and he wanted to take them for sandwiches at this nice place down the street from where they were filming. 

As they all walked off of set to jump into Chris's car, they saw the flash of the paparazzi and groaned in frustration. None of them enjoyed the paparazzi, they all felt like they lost privacy whenever they around. 
"I swear they have no clue what privacy is." Muttered Chris Evans. Scarlett laughed lightly in agreement and all out of their hoods and put on sunglasses. Scarlett, however, didn't have a hood on her sweater so she held her jacket up to her face. 

The paparazzi were being taken care of by the security guard. They were able to form a row to their car so they could leave. As they were walking by one of the photographers called out for Scarlett to look their way. She, of course, didn't and it got him a little mad because of how long he was waiting and when the guard wasn't looking he pulled her jacket down and they all started shoving cameras in the actress's face. 

The fast pull of her jacket made her almost fall and since she was in front of all her castmates they stopped to help her. Jeremy quickly taking off his jacket to cover her.  No one really wanted pictures of Jeremy when Scarlett was there. He was willing to let them take pictures of him to keep Scarlett okay. 

As they helped Scarlett, Chris may have gotten a little aggressive with the man who pulled her.
"Hey! Who do you think you are!" Chris said harshly. 

"Hey man, I am just doing my job so I can money. It would be nice of you guys just helped out." The man said back to Chris who was really pissed off. 

"Look if we don't want pictures you can't force us to take them. She was minding her own business learn manners." 

"I am just doing my job." He repeated back to Chris. 

"your job is to take photos. Not harass her." Chris said rather rudely to the man. 

"I wasn't harassing her." He said flatly. The security guard was trying to have everyone else to stop taking photos, and his cast was trying to get him to leave but Chris wasn't done. 

"well maybe had you gone and gotten an education you would know that was harassment. She didn't give you permission to touch her." 

"I am just trying to get a paycheck. Not all of us can go around acting like a child for money." He said. Chris was really pissed at him. "she" he said pointing at Scarlett in the car, the door was still opened for Chris. "is made to look at a camera and smile. That is all she is. So let her do it." The man said. 

"you know what." Chris was about to do something he could possibly get sued for so Hemsworth urged him to move. Annoyed Chris got into the car. The man yelled at the car as he left saying he would ruin Chris. 

:
:
:
:

"Johansson? Really that's it? And what about the S what in the world is that suppose to mean?" Ava asked flabbergasted. "There could be over 100 S. Johansson in all of LA." She said. As she complained Nikki focused her attention the small TV in front of her. They had stopped at a bus stop for snacks. They took too long to pick out snacks missing the bus. Luckily they had taken the small bag they had with them out of the bus to but the snacks. 

The Tv was set to a gossip site called Extra. They were doing all the celebrity things that had taken place today. One, in particular, caught her attention. 
"The Avengers stars proved to be just as heroic as their characters in the up and coming Avengers movie starring Robert Downy Jr, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner and new to the MCU Mark Ruffalo. The cast was heading out of the set for lunch when they encountered the paparazzi swarming their set. 
The cast peacefully tried walking past them not showing faces when a man took it upon himself to pull the jacket Scarlett had covering her face down. Her Co-stars were anything but happy and Chris Evans, a long time friend of the actress almost started a physical fight with the man. 
I guess we know not to mess with Captain America. At least Scarlett had some backup, though we are sure she wouldn't have given him a piece of her mind had Chris not had interfered." 

Nikki watched, she thought it was pretty cool of Chris to stick up for her. The paparazzi were really nosey and they had it coming. Her thoughts were pulled back down to earth when Ava said something. 

"Wouldn't it be funny if S Johansson stood for Scarlett Johansson?" Ava asked taking a cooking and taking a bite of it. Nikki thought about it then laughed. 

"I look nothing like her. Besides if Scarlett Johansson had a daughter then the paparazzi would have known about. They know what she had for breakfast." Nikki pointed out. 

"who knows maybe she had you in secret." Ava laughed at herself. 

"Oh yeah then I guessing my father is Chris Evans?" She laughed. Ava laughed along with her. The thought of them being her parents only made her laugh. It was an almost impossible thought to her. Besides why would to great actors like them give up a child? It made no sense. Laughing she turned her attention back to Ava. 

:
:
:
:
Jasmine was getting a little frustrated back at home. She was patiently waiting for her daughter to text her back, but unfortunately for her, she was getting nothing. She groaned as her husband left the bathroom and made his way to their bed. 

"What are you doing?" Brett asked his wife pulling her close to him. 

"Nik hasn't texted me goodnight." She said frowning. Brett laughed a little. 

"you are way too attached. I am sure she is just having fun with Ava." Brett reassured. But Jasmine wasn't convinced and made her husband groan as she stood up to call Ava's parents. She walked downstairs so she wouldn't wake the others up.
"Hello Mrs. Garcia......No nothing is wrong I was just calling to ask how Nik was doing she isn't answering my texts.....what she isn't there?......No Ava isn't hear.......if I hear anything I will call you." Hanging up the phone. Jasmine ran upstairs in a fight and Brett stood up worried. 

"Jas what is it?" He asked, his wife was on the verge of tears. 

"Nik isn't at the Garcia's. Nether is Ava." 

"What? What do you mean?" Asked Brett in a scared voice. His wife looked at him, fear evident in her eyes. 

"The girls are missing." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.7K 58
πŸ¦‹ε½‘β˜† βͺ πš‚πšƒπ™°π™½π™³ π™±πšˆ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ ❫ πŸ¦‹ε½‘β˜† ❝I'M GONNA STAND BY YOU❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™, a single mother falls for her brother's co-star. ...
24.1K 694 34
in which an actor and an actress, who live in the toxic and crazy world of Hollywood, decide to fuck with the media and press. But then they end up f...
417K 12.9K 101
Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans Instagram (+marvel cast and others) Did you catch me falling for you over Twitter? No Stupid, when you liked my Ins...
109K 2.7K 38
It's your first day on set with Tom Hiddleston for a new up coming film. The more you come familiar with him and he with you. You both slowly start t...