wrong number ✘ ybn glizzy.

By anj444inik

could the wrong number lead to something right? More

➮ one.
➮ two.
➮ three.
➮ four.
➮ five.
➮ six.
➮ seven.
➮ eight.
➮ nine.
➮ ten.
➮ twelve.
➮ thirteen.
➮ fourteen.
➮ fifteen.
not an update ❗️
➮ sixteen.
➮ seventeen.
➮ eighteen.
➮ nineteen.
➮ twenty.
➮ twentyone.
➮ phone call.
➮ twentytwo.
➮ twentythree.
➮ twentyfour.
➮ twentyfive.
➮ twentysix.
➮ twentyseven.
➮ twentyeight.
➮ twentynine.
➮ thirty.

➮ eleven.

15.4K 586 125
By anj444inik

Jae.

"Still at it with mystery boy?" My best friend Natalia asked smirking. I smiled. "Yeah." I replied. "His number is still unsaved?" She asked leaning over my shoulder. "Never really thought of changing it." I said shrugging. "Hmm, I see." She said eyeing me.

"What?" I asked. "Oh nothing." She said her voice trailing off. "I don't even know his name." I said laughing. "He's got a variety of nicknames." She said. "I don't know Nat," I said growing to become irritated. She sensed the irritation in my voice and backed off.

"I'm sorry Nat, you're just asking a lot of questions." I said. "No it's cool, I get it." She said. I turned my phone off and put it to the side. We were watching old episodes of Catfish. I got a little uncomfortable towards the silence between us.

I moved around in my spot. "Y'all ever thought about meeting up?" Natalia asked breaking the silence. "Yeah, we've talked a little about it. Him coming to Atlanta." I said looking down. "Y'all would we cute." She said giggling.

"You know we just friends." I said smiling. "Mhm, I'll believe that for now." She said turning her attention back to the tv. I playfully rolled my eyes. I began to play with my fingers out of boredom.

Hopefully he's sticking to his trip, I would love to go to Cali though. The issue is just money. A whole new scenery would be nice, the issue is just money. Money, money, money. The killer to all my problems. I'm seventeen with no job yet, I have no way of an income except my parents.

Them two don't even want to spend a dime on me anymore. They've been saying the same thing since I was thirteen, "I'm getting older the older I get the more job opportunities I have." They're for sure not going to by me a plane ticket all the way to California.

A job doesn't sound too bad, I'll consider it. Asking just might be the way to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 286 23
Unknown number: OMG! MOM I GOT THE NEW JOB!!!!! I START TOMORROW!!!!! J: I'm not your mom but congrats bro! Who knew one wrong number could change s...
139K 2K 93
"wrong number? smh shamone girl stop buggin with me"
13.7K 207 40
ITS SO BAD 😭 Looking back at this now it's so cringy so be warned hahah Tommy text the wrong number when he meets you irl he doesn't know it was yo...
210K 3K 39
in which Jonah Marais accidentally texts the wrong number and it turns into a spiral of cringe chapters 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 : 𝟎𝟐/𝟐𝟑/𝟏𝟗 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 :...