Music, Bullies and Understand...

By Manga_is_my_Life

Lucy is bullied daily by popular kids. She never had a chance to share her talent until now. Levy is referr... More

Music Bullies and Understanding
Lucy
Levy
Mirajane
Erza
Juvia
Lucy
Levy
Mira
Lucy
Levy & Aries
Lucy and Juvia
Girls
A/N: Competition!!!
Erza
Everyone
A/N Chapters will be coming!!
Lucy and Levy
Juvia
Aries
A/N: Editing chapters

Levy

2.2K 88 31
By Manga_is_my_Life

Edit: As you can see, I edited this chapter. Wow, these chapters used to be really short.

"Bye Grandma!" I saw Lucy call towards her house as she left. I didn't know she lived with her grandmother.

"Hey Lu-chan!" I beamed, popping out of the bushes.

"AAH!" Shrieked Lucy. "Don't. Do that."

I just giggled at her expression.

"How do you know where I live?" She asked.

"I have my ways..." I grinned creepily.

Lucy stared at me like I was insane.

"So, Lu-chan. Did you study for the test we have in math class today?" I asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna ace it." Lucy smiled at the thought of another 'A' in her perfect record.

"Y'know," I smiled. "Ever since yesterday I've been feeling great. I came home after throwing those tomatoes and felt so happy. I even woke up early!"

"I know." Lucy smiled. "Today is going to be perfect.

..............................................................

Boy was she wrong.

It all started when I walked into English and Gray 'accidentally' knocked over my books. Then he made a big show of stepping on them. He wouldn't stop.

I had English with Gray, Math with Natsu, Science with Jellal then lunch, then History with Gajeel, Social studies with Laxus and Fine arts with Loke.

Natsu copied of my test and made a big show of accusing me of copying him.

Then, Jellal purposely detonated a volcano right in front of me.

At lunch I finally told my friends what was going on.

Mira had gotten her English homework stolen, her History test crumpled and her painting in Fine arts insulted in front of everybody.

Lucy, Aries, Juvia and even Erza had suffered the same fate.

"Do you think they might be mad about the tomatoes?" Mira laughed mirthlessly.

"Do you really think so?" Asked Lucy sarcastically.

"Noooo. But that's impossible!" I added.

"Yeah," Smiled Juvia. "Who doesn't want a face full of fresh produce?"

After a crappy day, we went to meet up with Ultear.

"Hello." I grumbled.

"Uh oh," She sighed. "What happened?"

"Hell." Erza spat. "Pure hell."

"Well, I've got some great news for you!" She squealed. "You guys are being asked to perform at a Blue Pegasus concert dinner!"

"What?" I heared Juvia gasp.

The Blue Pegasus is for elite super stars from Hollywood! Being asked to sing there is a badge of honour.

"But," Added Ultear. "You guys have to sing most of your songs together."

Lucy paled and looked ready to hit something. The rest of our expressions were just as violent, even Aries's leaving the boys rather scared when they'd walked into the room.

We caught the boys up on what was going on.

"What?! No!" Exclaimed Natsu.

"You have to." Sang Ultear. "Or else no Blue Pegasus."

A silence fell over the room.

Would it be worth it? I mean... Argh! Godammit...

"Fine." I heard myself growl.

"Levy!" I heard Lucy cry.

I have her a puppy eyed glance. "Pleeeease Lu-chan! We'll probably sound terrible together! Please!"

"Fine." She sighed.

After a bit if groaning and growling everyone agreed.

"Great!" Beamed Ultear. "Let's go to the recording room!"

..............................................................

When I walked into the room I thought I was seeing double. 2 drums, 2 guitars, 2 bases, 2 mics, a piano and a mini mic were the only none repeated thing in the room.

"Lets do something we all know." Smiled Ultear. "What about 'Just give me a reason'?"

"Uh, sure." I heard Lucy reply.

Damn it. We sounded really good.

Lucy was singing sweetly, but she was passionate at the same time. Natsu matched her passion, note for note.

Me and Gajeel pounded the drums at the same time. Aries and Loke danced as if there was no tomorrow. Jellal and Erza seemed so at home, playing their mellow tones instruments and even Juvia and Gray were smiling.

Lucy took a deep breath and began singing.

Right from the start

You were a thief

You stole my heart

And I your willing victim

While her singing was amazing, I couldn't help but notice she made a point of singing that line while looking anywhere else but at Natsu.

I let you see the parts of me

That weren't all that pretty

And with every touch you fixed them

I could see Juvia's fingers itching to pluck her strings, and as I looked to her left, I saw Gray doing the same thing.

Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh

Things you never say to me, oh, oh

Tell me that you've had enough

Of our love, our love

For some reason Erza's expression seemed rather... Sad. Well, mine did as well, because of Lucy's powerful singing but hers was a... Deep sadness, like she was thinking of a sad memory.

Just give me a reason

Just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

As Lucy sang those lines I could see a sad desperateness in her eyes, that I knew was in my own. It was the look one has when asking someone they love not to leave. Huh, that was odd... Some of the boys had that look as well... Pfft. What did they know about suffering? Nothing.

It's in the stars

It's been written in the scars on our hearts

We're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

As Lucy finished her line she turned to Natsu with a determined glint in her eye, as if saying 'beat that'. Ha, I'd like to see him try.

I'm sorry I don't understand

Where all of this is coming from

I thought that we were fine

(Oh, we had everything)

Well, forget I said anything... I hate to admit it, but he was... (and I say this with a shudder) Good. His voice was just as emotional as Luce's and (dare I say it?) kinda sexy. Ugh, you have no idea how much I hate myself for saying that...

Your head is running wild again

My dear we still have everythin'

And it's all in your mind

(Yeah, but this is happenin')

I could see Erza and... Jellal, (at least that's what I think his name was...) nodding their heads to the song, and strumming the beautiful melody into the air. Wow, they looked so blissful, like they were in their own little place, away from the rest of the world.

You've been havin' real bad dreams, oh, oh

You used to lie so close to me, oh, oh

There's nothing more than empty sheets

Between our love, our love

Oh, our love, our love

HOLY CRAP. The harmony between Lucy and Natsu was so... PERFECT. Goddamn, they sounded so good I almost forgot to play... And I wasn't the only one, I saw Gray's eyes widen along with Juvia's, and Gajeel almost missed a beat. I think Mira forgot to breath... Even Erza and Jellal came out of their little bubble just so they could watch their magic. And Lucy and Natsu looked even more shocked than all of us, but they ignored the surprise, looked into each others eyes (I know, romantic much?), and continued their singing.

Just give me a reason

Just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

This was the part where I knew I wasn't imagining it... Something had happened to the others. Maybe not as scarring as my past, but... I don't know... Something happened for sure, something that I never would have noticed if it weren't for the fact that I was here, playing alongside them. Wow...

I never stopped

You're still written in the scars on my heart

You're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

Oh joy... I hated this part... Seems like Gajeel felt the same way. I could see him biting his lip in concentration (but of course, his multiple lip piercings were getting in the way...).

I began listening to the music as a third voice found its way into the music... Wow, Laxus was good...

Oh, tear ducts and rust

I'll fix it for us

We're collecting dust

But our love's enough

You're holding it in

You're pouring a drink

No nothing is as bad as it seems

We'll come clean

Ooh! Our solo thing! I could see Mira wiping her brow' as she took a step back, ready to start playing after we finished our quick rendition of the chorus. She'd done amazingly...

Just give me a reason

Just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

It's in the stars

It's been written in the scars on our hearts

That we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

And now one more time... I watched as Loke caught Aries in an amazing jump, as if it had been rehearsed. Wow, they were amazing! Their slow, passionate dancing, the obvious amazing skill... And that effort though! Loke must've had abs...

Just give me a reason

Just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

I used to hate this song. If you stop loving once, then it's over. That's what I used to think. I used to wonder whether the person who wrote this song had never gone through hardship, but now... Now I understand there's always a second chance. Lu-chan, Er-chan, Juvia-san and Aries-san. They're all the best friends anyone could ask for. I learnt. I learnt to love again.

It's in the stars

It's been written in the scars on our hearts

That we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

Oh, we can learn to love again

I watched, spellbound, as Lucy sand the second-to-last line, the the final one, with Natsu joining her, creating an amazing sound, an ending befitting such an amazing song.

Oh, we can learn to love again

Oh, oh, that we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

With those final notes, I was almost crying. I didn't want it to stop.

By the looks if it everyone else was under the same spell.

"Damn." I whispered so quietly that even Gajeel, who was right beside me didn't hear, but even so, I could see their own dreamlike trances being broken, as the last hints of the magic we created, disappeared.

Ultear smiled. "Ready for the Blue Pegasus?"

..............................................................

Wow, 2 chapters in 1 day! Now, I'm gonna work on my other books. Thank a for being such amazing readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 59 19
Lucy felt like the odd one out at school, she was the only wizard at her school, people bullied her because she was different, the only people who un...
220K 7.7K 57
After getting fired the girls are low in everything so Lucy found a job that fit them...Maybe... Ships: Nalu Jerza Gale/Gajevy Gruvia Miraxus (Starte...
110K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
15.2K 349 36
You can request any ships you want. EXCEPT nali, grayza, freedxlaxus, yukinoxrougue, stingxminerva, lucy and all of the other people that is not nats...