The Son of the Hearth, Moon...

By antiherione

When Perseus Jackson was young, he was constantly abused by his loving stepfather, Gabe Ugliano. *snorts* One... More

ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
Original Character profile
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
Ch.29
Alternate Ending

ch.8

36.7K 636 625
By antiherione

~Percy's p.o.v.~

Three old ladies appeared out of nowhere.

"Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon, Hestia, Artemis, Hera, Apollo, Persephone and Hades. You have the strength and power of an Olympian god. We will bless you, and you shall become one. We Fates have chosen this, and you cannot say otherwise.'' The first grandma said.

"Perseus Jackson shall be the Olympian God of loyalty, family love, trust and power. Your domains are everything ever created. You will be more powerful than any immortal.''
Second grandma said.

That was the beginning of my mental break down.

"You can win against a fight with all twelve Olympian gods. You can be king, but first you must fulfil your destiny. You must hide your identity as a god, and lead camp half-blood.''
The third grandma said, and started chanting in a language even older than ancient Greek.

No no no no no. They haven't given me a choice on this, and frankly, I DON'T WANT THIS!!! WHERE THE HELL DID THE WORD 'CONSENT' GO IN YOUR DICTIONARY!!!!

Was what I wanted to yell at their faces.

I'm sixteen, nearly seventeen for gods' sake! I can't shoulder that!!!

When it had finished, I held a staff with symbols and runes engraved into it's hilt. It was a simple design but nice. It was perfectly balanced and somehow I knew that if I squeezed it, it will turn into a sword, if I pull on it, it will turn into a bow and arrow, and if I twisted it, it will turn into a ring.

Okay. this I can tolerate. Just a fancy stick. It's all great. Great and fine. Breathe Percy. Breathe.... I told myself, then I felt it. The dam wings.

With a golden flash the ladies vanished, and that was also when I started yelling my voice out.

"Idon'twantthis!Whowouldwantthis!?Forgodssake!DidIwanttobecomeaGod?No.DidIasktobecomeaGod?No.Didtheyaskformypermission?NO!!!ForHEL'sSAKE!" Was a brief summery, just for those who wanted content. Excuse my French.

After a few hours, I gave up. Those grandmas are the fates. What word do I have against them, even if I'm their future king or whatever... So I vapour travelled to Olympus and found the Olympian Council celebrating. What a fucking brilliant time to be celebrating... Breathe.... Percy...Breathe...

"Typhon got scared of our powers and left. But sadly, our most talented hero has died.'' Zeus announced. Mother and Mom were crying, Hestia and Persephone looked really tired, Dad and Father seemed to have aged 10 years, and all of them had bags under their eyes.

"Umm, uncle, I have returned.'' I said awkwardly, double checking that all my godly attributes had gone.

Hera, Artemis, Persephone and Hestia all rushed up and hugged me, kissing my forehead. Apollo and Hades simply looked proud and relieved, but each gave me a loving squeeze, nearly suffocating me each time.

"Did you kill Kronos?'' Mother asked. Worry lines etched onto her face.

"Yes I did, but now, for some reason I have his power over time. Also, my family has increased.'' Zeus raised his eyebrow at the first part, yet my family knew better, and I could hear their voices in my head, asking for answers; something my family has been able to do for some time, but I ignored them, gesturing that I would explain later.

"When I went training, I went to Alaska to use my power over ice. There I met Khione, who became my adoptive sister.'' Ah holy blue cookies... Khione's going to release all of hell on me isn't she... I shivered at the distant memory of me promising to message her to tell her I was safe.

"For defeating Kronos single handedly, without the help of the gods, I, Zeus king of Olympus will grant three of Perseus Jackson's wishes.''

Is Thunder pants actually being nice? I laughed internally, and thought for a second.

"For my three wishes, I would like you to swear it on the river Styx to grant them.''

"Do you not trust us enough to grant your wishes?'' Zeus roared.

"A certain god once told me to make all gods swear on the river Styx at anytime.'' He glanced at the war god.

"Guilty.'' Ares said.

"Very well. I Zeus swear on the river Styx to grant Perseus Jackson's wish as long as it is within my power.'' Thunder boomed.

"I wish to be the literal son of all of my parents and brother to Khione, I want to be able to call them my parents and my sister, not my adoptive parents and sister. As well as becoming the brother of all of the hunters of Artemis.
Secondly I wish for the oath upon keeping camp Jupiter and camp half-blood apart to be broken. Yes I know about the Romans I'm not that stupid.
Thirdly I wish to have a cabin at camp half-blood as the son of six gods.'' He finished, with a satisfied look on his face.

All of his parents looked at him, fighting the urge to go and hug him. They were always bothered on how they couldn't call him their legitimate son.

"Granted.'' Was all Zeus said before flashing away with a dramatic boom of lightning.

Show off.

As soon as the king left, all of my real parents ran towards me, hugging the life out of me.

After all that was finished, they flashed themselves to the huntress' camp, and I followed without an extra thought.

The second we got there, I felt four pairs of arms wrap around my torso, and it hurt like a bit*h. So of course, the arms belonged to Thalia, Bianca, Phoebe and Zoë. My closest sisters in the hunt, and I was going to have to offer an explanation to calm these four down...

"So. After the meeting, when I revealed myself, I travelled to Alaska; where Kronos can't track me. Then met Khione, who adopted me as her brother. Oh, mother, may I go to Alaska to pick her up? I told her that I'd meet her once the battle is over.'' I asked her permission first. I didn't need to shock them any more than I already have...

She nodded, and I went to pick her up. She greeted me with a slap, and then a warm hug, to which I responded sarcastically,'I didn't know the goddess of snow could be warm'

I returned with her, and many seemed surprised to see a girl identical to me. Jet black hair, a lean and muscular body with a dark tan. She had ice blue eyes with a hint of sea green, and I smiled at the last addition.

"Hello. I'm Khione, goddess of snow, and the adopt-''

Percy gently shook his head. She smiled brightly.

"I'm Percy's twin sister!!''
The goddesses/mothers/sisters hugged her and whispered their thanks for becoming his sister, and I blushed at their motherliness.

Khione then turned to me, and suddenly punched me, her twin in the arm.

"That's for not coming to me sooner.'' She said as well as pouting, and I burst out laughing, here she was, millennia year old goddess, pouting for someone not seeing her earlier.

"If we were born as twins, I'll definitely be older wouldn't I.'' I joked, and she punched me again, before adding,

"Yeah you would big bro.'' she smiled up at me, and I could sense the hunters' acceptance towards her. It seemed as though we were silently under their protection.

"So, as I was saying, when Khione blessed me, I got ice and snow powers like hers. She helped me get better control over it. After a week, I decided I should move on. I went to Japan to mentally prepare myself, and by doing so, I can sleep while my senses are still awake. I also can walk and run without making a sound. I perfected my skills, and after a week I snow travelled to Olympus. I met big sis there, and she told me the situation you were in. She quickly told me where Kronos was and I went there, and by using my skills,I was able to sneak up to him, and destroy one of his hearts. He told me that he was only attacking because the gods and their children don't respect the older Titans and Primordials. That's the whole reason why they keep attacking us. So I made a deal. If he swore on the river Styx to call off Typhon, and the army of monsters, I will be the leader of camp half-blood, and teach the gods and their offspring to have respect. I swore that on the river Styx, and for the simple fact that I believed in him, he blessed me with the power over time.''

I took a deep breath, and tried to ignore the eyes boring into my back and face.

"So, after Kronos was 'killed' he used the mist to make it look like Poseidon killed it, and just let Typhon sleep after that. Which is perfectly reasonable, considering how there's that famous quote, ''With great power comes a great need to take a nap.'' So after I was blessed, the three fates appeared. For the information I'm about to tell you, you must swear on the river Styx not to tell a single soul about it.''

The whole group swore.

"I was made an Olympian God of loyalty, family love, trust and power. My domains are everything ever created, which is rather extra... I will be more powerful than any god or primordial.'' Arghhhhh I hate this... Why on earth were they making me! The most powerful god!?

The group went silent and they all kneeled and said in unison. Oh shiizzzzz

"All hail, Perseus Jackson, Olympian God of loyalty, family love, trust and power, the most powerful god of them all.''

End.

Edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 131 8
"Woah. Calm your tits, big man." "(M/n), please, just shut up." Follow (M/n) on his journey through the Percy Jackson unive...
54.6K 1.3K 28
The second Titan war and the second giant war is over. Gaea is defeated. Peace has returned to the world. Everything is back to normal. Zeus, Poseido...
14.9K 241 40
Please read: The cover and title goes credit to @khadijiah1. I got the idea from @khadijiah1. The idea will be from @khadijiah1. Anyone, I am new to...
3K 60 7
Perseus Jackson was a child born by Sally Jackson. before he was a month old, Sally Jackson was dying. Artemis tried to save her, but she was too lat...