Hating Mr. Popular

Por ShahdMohamed0

Welcome to Hailey's life! Her life changes the day her mother accepts a job in San Diego and move all the way... Más

Hating Mr. Popular
Characters photos
Chapter 1 (Congratulations.)
Chapter 2 (Goodbye home and welcome new life.)
Chapter 3 (Starbucks)
Chapter 4 (I'm gonna miss you bro.)
Chapter 5 (First day of hell.)
Chapter 6 (So much for new student.)
Chapter 7 (He is Mr. Popular of the school. )
Chapter 8 (Angel fell from heaven)
Chapter 9 (A secret place.)
Chapter 10 (challenging.)
Chapter 11 (Happy birthday!)
Chapter 12 (Camping trip.)
NOTE.
Chapter 13 ( She tried to kill me! )
Chapter 14 (Hay Hay)
Chapter 15 (I was joking with you.)
Chapter 16 (James.)
Chapter 17 (Freinds.)
Chapter 18 (I'm breaking up with you.)
Chapter 19 (Would you go out with me?)
Chapter 20 (Triple date.)
Chapter 22 (She loves me back!)
Chapter 23 (The ugly Truth.)
Chapter 24 ( Same Motives.)
Chapter 25 (Footage.)
Chapter 26 ( Traitor.)
Chapter 27 ( I've changed Hailey..)
Chapter 28 ( Where is she! )
Chapter 29 ( Supposed.)

Chapter 21 ( You're John Brooke's daughter.)

47 6 0
Por ShahdMohamed0

Two weeks went in a blur.

Dylan and Lily left after three days stay.

I only the other hand still going to the art course. James still so sweet and caring, Ian treats me like before but I can't get over the looks he gives me. He looks at me with hurt and guilt like he had lost me.

He tries to win me back.

Today is the anniversary of dad's death.

This is the first time we aren't visiting dad, because his grave is in New York and we would have to take a plane there.

Mom can't afford the tickets right now and we don't have time.

Whenever I think about dad I remember the good times when he used to take to the park and when he played basketball with Dylan and taught me some moves. When we sat on the dinning table and shared how our day went together.

But the thing is he wasn't telling the truth about how his day went.

He didn't tell us his secret, he kept us away from his life. He had a separate life he lived.

What was sad that we only knew the truth when he died. I wish he could have told us about his life.

Everyday he went to work he was in danger.

My Dad was an undercover FBI agent. He joined the strongest gang on New York city, he was in the gang for 6 years.

6 years he was lying to evey one but I don't blame him in fact I'm proud of him.

Because he took down this gang. The gang was doing illegal work.

They were selling drugs and weapons. They stole money and killed innocent people.

There was a grand operation. They were making a deal with one of the gangs there was drugs in big amounts.

Dad of course told the FBI about the time and the place of the operation and it was finally time to blow his cover.

The FBI were hiding around the place and when the drugs arrived the FBI made an appearance.

The gang members began shooting but dad instead of shooting the FBI he aimed the gun at the leader of the gang.

They put their guns down and the FBI cuffed them. But the leader was shocked that one of his best men is a traitor so he made a move and tried shooting my father.

But before he even pulled his gun out the FBI shot him. He ended up with 13 bullet holes.

Some of the gang members ran away but most of them were caught.

The gang leader's brother ran away. He planted the idea inside everyone who ran with him, that my father is the reason why the gang went down.

So they wanted revenge.

One of them drove a car and drank but just enough when they test his blood they could see that he was drunk.

He waited for my father's car and he crashed into it causing it to fall over the bridge in the river.

My dad couldn't get out of the car so he drowned.

And they caught the driver and he pretended that he was drunk.

I could remember when a police officer came knocking on our door after two days since dad was missing.

He told us that dad died in a car accident. A drunk driver hit him and his car fell in the river.

After the funeral by two weeks there was a trial.

The judge gave the driver 7 years in prison.

In the trial there was the gang member but they no one knew them, they were wearing normal clothes and seemed normal. They pretended to be his relatives and family.

One of them kept looking at us.

He kept smiling at me and Dylan a sickly sweet smile.

I was a kid and we didn't knew anything that happened.

We thought that it was just an accident.

But after the trial Dad's best friend and also a FBI agent.

He told mom about everything.

He told her about the gang and fake drunk driver and everything that we didn't know.

Of course mom didn't tell us anything until when I turned sixteen she decided to tell me and Dylan the truth about everything.

And from that day I've shocked about how everything seemed normal and ordinary but the truth was nothing like that.

That day I kept crying all night.

And what was more shocking that the leader's brother was the one that was smiling at me all the trial.

And what was more shocking that I still remember his face till now.

I was 9 years old then.

They knew that it was him a week after the trial.

We moved on and kept on with our lives.

Dad was a hero and I'll always be proud of him.

. . . . . .

I'm sitting in my room and James called, he said that we will be visiting his uncle tomorrow.

He wants to introduce me to his family, I agreed happily.

Today is Saturday. I went downstairs to have dinner with mom.

We kept talking about universities and my future and all of that.

I told her about our visit and she happily accepted.

. . . . . . .

Now I'm standing in front of the mirror and applying my mascara.

I'm wearing a high waisted blue black jeans and a white knitted sweater.

I put my hair in a loose side braid, it reaches my waist, I finished the look with pink lipstick and some mascara and a winged liner.

I took my white backpack and wore my ugs and made my way to James's car.

"Hey, babe." He said smiling.

"Hey, James." I replied smiling.

"You look beautiful." He complimented kissing my forehead.

"Thanks, you too."

After 5 minutes of the drive. "So where do your uncle lives?" I asked him.

"He lives 25 minutes drive away from here." He replied glancing at me and I nodded.

We finally arrived. We got out of the car.

His uncle house is a three story house similar to ours but a bit bigger.

"So, this is where I grew up." James said from beside me.

"Seems like a nice house." I muttered truthfully.

"Yeah," He mumbled.

He ringed the bell and a man In his early forties opened the door he smiled when he saw James and engulfed him in a hug.

Them turned to me and smiled a familiar smile.

That can't be him, I'm just imagining.

Maybe because I thought about it too much so I feel like this.

"And who might be this lovely girl." He said smiling and looking at James.

"She is my girlfriend." He said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm Hailey Brooke." I said and shook his hand.

"Well, Hello Hailey Brooke."

"I'm William Martin. So I believe you said that your family name was Brooke. Right?"

"Y-Yeah, It is sir." I replied slightly nervous.

"You are John Brooke's daughter. Right?"

"Yeah, May I ask how do you know him?" I asked a little fast.

"Relax, he is just an old friend of mine." He replied smiling sickly sweet.

The same smile.

That's him, I know it's him.

He is James's uncle.

Which mean that James's father is the leader of the gang.

OH. MY. GOD.

I can't be here. What If James did all of that to make me come here and they could kill me.

Shit.

No, James can't do this.

"What's wrong babe?" James whispered in my ear.

"Um, just feeling a little tired. I'm sorry can you take me home, please." I said not wanting to stay here one more second.

"Just come inside and I'll make for you some tea and I'll give some medicine."

"No, please. I want to leave."

His was sad and disappointed. "I'm sorry, James." I said looking guilty.

"No, it's fine." He said and opened my door.

He told his uncle about our leaving and then he came to the car.

I looked at the window as we started moving William was moving waving and smiling at me.

I looked away nervously.

"I'm not stupid." James said focusing on the road.

"Why are you saying that?" I asked him.

"You know my uncle and there is something more than just an old friend to your father."

"I'm sorry James but I can't tell you the truth." I said and looked from the window.

I can't tell him that his father was a gang leader.

"No, you have to tell me what is going on?"

"I can't be the one to tell you that." I said still looking from the window.

My eyes filled unshed tears.

"TELL ME. WHAT. IS. GOING. ON.?" He yelled emphasizing every word with a hit on the stirring wheel.

"I CAN'T tell you." I said and now tears streaming down my face.

He parked the car on the side of the road.

He closed his eyes and rubbed his hands on his face trying to calm himself down.

"Is the rumors true?" He asked me calmly.

"What rumors?" I asked confused.

"That my father was a gang leader."

"Y-Yes. I'm sorry that I'm the one who have to tell you." I said sniffling.

"What does your father have to do with this." He asked me.

"I really can't tell this one. I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"You'll hate me and you'll hate your dad." I whispered.

"Fine." He said through gritted teeth, then he placed his foot on the gas pedal and sped away.

20 minutes later we arrived at my home.

He stopped the car and still looking straight ahead refusing to spare me a glance.

I waited for a minute for him to say something but nothing came.

He is still staring ahead of him clenching the stirring wheel so hard that his knuckles turned white.

I looked at him one last time before opening the door and running to my house with tears streaming down my face.

I ran to my room before mom could see me.

Mom kept banging my door but I locked it and refused to let her in.

I stayed in my room for hours crying before finally falling asleep.

. . . . . . .

I woke up on the sound of my alarm.

I opened the door and walked to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and not surprisingly my eyes are red and swollen from crying. My face is pale and my hair is a nest on my head.

I took a fast shower. And wore one of old Dylan's sweatshirts. It's a red one and I wore a pair of jeans on it.

I put my hair in a ponytail and took my backpack and phone and walked downstairs.

Mom didn't go to work.

"Hailey, what happened baby?" At the moment mom saw me she ran and asked me.

"Nothing mom. Just a normal fight with James." I shrugged.

"No it's normal. You were crying all day."

"Not now, I'll tell you later mom."

"Okay, have some breakfast."

"Okay." I said an grabbed an apple.

"Bye mom." I hugged her and wore my white converse and threw the back pack on my shoulder and got out eating the apple.

I began walking for 5 minutes until I heard his car horn.

"Why didn't you wait for me like everyday?" He asked me.

I turned to him. "I just felt like walking today." I replied my voice is hoarse from crying.

When he saw me he got out of the car.

"Are you okay?" He asked me looking concerned.

"Yeah, fine." I said.

"No, what's wrong?" He asked again.

"I said I'm fine." I said irritated and turned around to walk, he grabbed my forearm stopping me in place.

"Come on. I'm not letting you walk." He said firmly.

I nodded my head.

We got in. I looked from the window avoiding eye contact.

"Is it James?" He asked sounding angry.

I didn't reply. "Just talk to me about anything you want." He said and I nodded.

I kept silent the whole ride. we arrived and I quickly opened the door and headed for my class.

During my walk my phone rang and I looked at the caller ID.

It's James.

I was debating on what to do.

But I just answered it.

I put the phone to my ear and didn't talk.

"William told me everything. Your father is the reason why all of that happened. He killed my father, J-Just stay away from me. Don't come to the course again, and we no longer t-together. I don't want to see your face AGAIN! YOU GET IT, JUST. STAY. THE. HELL. AWAY. FROM ME!" He said and hung up.

I clenched on the phone so tight. My eyes already filled with tears.

I didn't want to attend classes.

So I turned around. Ready to run but I only turned to be faced with Ian.

"I knew you weren't okay." He was clenching his jaw tightly with a hard expression on his face.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sorry a little long chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Shahd.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Riptide Por V

Novela Juvenil

327K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
173K 7.6K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
930K 82.7K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
3.6M 83.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...