Arranged marriage | PJM |

By pjm1310__

"What?!?!" "Arranged marriage?!!" A story about a girl had to married with unknown man. - Sorry for my bad gr... More

one
two
three
four
five
seven
ANNOUNCEMENT!
NOTEπŸ’—

six

4.9K 154 0
By pjm1310__

It's already been an hours Areum inside the emergency room.All my friends coming after I called them to come.Hoseok look at me and punch me very hard.

"Ya!you're crazy?!."I shouted at him.

"What have you done to her?you're the crazy ones!you let her walk by herself to school with a hot fever?if you really hate her,why just don't you divorce her?!." Hoseok mad at me.

"Ya!Jung Hoseok please control your anger,we're in public place." Suga and Taehyung tried to hold Hoseok from me.

"Are you okay bro?."Namjoon came to check up on me and I just nodded.

"I won't forgive you Park Jimin if she dead!you're the ones who make her become like this!."Suga and Taehyung take Hoseok away from there before Hoseok started beating Jimin again.

"Don't worry Jimin,I'm sure she will be okay."Jin tried to cheer me up but I don't know why I felt so so wronged toward her this time.I feel like I'm the only one who make her life miserable.Why with me?

Two hours later,

Doctor and the nurse coming out from emergency room.Namjoon,Jin and the others walk to the doctor except me.I'm too afraid to hear anything from doctor so I'll just sat still on the chair.

"How's our friend?."

"If anyone at here is related with her?."ask doctor and Namjoon looking at me.

"Yes,I-I'm her hu-hus-husband."

"Actually sir,your wife were running out many bloods in her body but luckily we already add someone blood into her body and she is okay now.One more thing,since when your wife start cutting herself?."

"What?she cutting herself doctor?."

"I saw many scars on her wrist."They're all shocked to hear that news.

"I-I do-don't kn-know about that because I just found ou-out about two days ago.."

"It's okay but I want to give warning,please don't let your wife cutting herself again because she has lost many bloods already so if you're wife lost bloods again,we can't help anymore.Please watch her."

"I u-under-understand doctor,thank you."

"I've to go now,about 20 minutes like that you guys check on her."said doctor and left with his nurse.

"Park Jimin why you didn't tell us that she been cutting herself?."

"I-I just knew about that so don't put fault on me."I said to defend myself.

"No!we didn't put fault on you but we just wanted to said that you must know that she been cutting herself."

"I agree with Namjoon,did you really hate her so much?."

"Hyung please stop mocking me!I didn't know what to do right now!I love Yuna so much but my parents didn't support our relay and I don't know what to do now!."

"What Yuna?who's that?your girlfriend?."

"If you love that Yuna so much,why just don't you divorce her?it's a good thing for her and you."

"No!I can't!."

"Why?why you can't?."

"I love her!but in the same time I love Yuna too."My answers make they're all shocked.

"Park Jimin you're such a playboy!you can't do this to Areum!."leader hyung mad at me.

"That's right hyung,just let Areum go and you can live happily with Yuna."Jungkook intercepted.

"Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!please stop all this!."I left from there because I can't hold anymore.They were calling and shouted my name but I just ignored it and went back to my house.

----------

It's been 2 days already and finally I awake from my daydreaming.I opened up my eyes half and saw a nurse was checking up on me.

"Where am I right now?why I'm here?."I kept looked around.

"You're in hospital right now."The nurse answer my question and I look at the nurse."Who bring me here?."

"Your friend miss..you cut yourself and then you passed out,that's why you in here."

"Urm..okay.."

"I'm gonna came back after two hours to check up on you and please make sure you rest..don't do any stupid things."The nurse left from my ward.

"Is Jimin bring me here?."I tried to remember on that day but I don't know why it's so hurt to remember about that day.

Suddenly someone just opened my ward door.I saw Hoseok and the others member came in with a smile on their face.They're all coming to me and gave me a hug.

"We're miss you so much.."

"I miss you guys too..."I replied."So miss Areum how are you?getting better after you've slept for two days?."

"T-two days????????I never slept for two days!!!it's a shock news for me."

"We're all thought you gonna left us without bid a goodbye but thanks god,you're alive."I chuckled and they're all laughed at the maknae.

"Why?it's true guys...."Jungkook pout.

"I agree with you Jungkook."Namjoon pat him and chuckled.

"Where is Jimin?."They're all look like shocked when heard Jimin name and they started looking at each other.

"H-he's busy right now so he can't come today."

"Ohh but it's okay,I know he wouldn't come to see me because who am I to him?huh!that jerk!."

"Urmm..Areum you want eat?we have buy you food to eat,you want?."I nodded and Hoseok set up the food for me."Thanks."I smiled to him and he smile back.

----------

Me and Yuna were going out shopping today because I already promise to accompany her today go shopping so I had to.All the time I'm with Yuna,my mind completely thinking about Areum.Is she okay?is she already awake from her coma?All that question keep blowing my mind.

"Jimin babe?Park Jimin!."Yuna shouted to me and I stopped daydream."Why?What are you talking about?."

"Gosh!!!what are you thinking about?."

"Oh?n-nothing just random."I lied to her.Suddenly I got message from Namjoon and Jin.

Namjoon:She has awake now.

Jin:Go visit her once even you hate her.

Namjoon:We already tried our best to help you.

Jin:She ask about you and Hoseok said that you are busy right now.

Namjoon:Thanks to Hoseok because he helped you.

Jin:That's right.Just go visit her once Jimin and after that if you want let her go,just let her go.

Namjoon:I'm pretty sure Areum will understand.

Jin:Goodluck Park Jimin.

*Jin offline* *Namjoon offline*

She already awake?I'm felt relieved when heard that she finally woke up from her coma but I didn't want to visit her yet because I felt wronged toward her so much.I don't know why I'm felt like that maybe I start like her?no way!I only love Yuna!Yuna is the only one for me.I shook my head.

"Are you okay?."

"I-I'm o-okay,let's go."We both continue shopping.

----------

Jungkook and Taehyung already left because they've something came up.Only Hoseok still stay with me.You know?it's kinda awkward for me and Hoseok because I just rejected his confession about me about two days ago.I tried to look at him but I saw he already stared at me.

"Why he stared at me like that?please don't stare me like that."

Suddenly I feel like someone stand infront of me.I look at it and the person was Jung Hoseok!.I look away and he held my arms.

"You still reject me if I love you?."I nodded.

"But why?."

"Because I don't want to get hurt anymore."

"What are you mean?."

"This scars!this all scars because I get hurt with people around me!they're all just fake!I hate people around me include my fam!I never be loved!I reject you because I didn't want hurt myself anymore."tears started flowing down.

Suddenly Hoseok pull me into his arms and hug me.

"I really really love you Han Areum..I swear I will not make you hurt like people around you do..I love you.."

"Please Hoseok don't love me,you can find better girls than me outside there.I didn't deserve your love."I tried to pull him away but he hug me so tight.

"Nope..no one can make me happy like you make me..When I'm around you,I'm always feel warm and cozy.You always brighten me with your smile and laugh.I really love you so much!Please just let me stay by your side...I want you,Han Areum."

Hoseok really sincere about her love toward me.I really wanted to reject but Hoseok sincere make me wanted to his stay by my side.

"You really love me?."Hoseok nodded."Okay then please stay by my side,I love you too Hoseok.."

Hoseok cupped my cheeks and start kiss on my lips."I love you too.." I kiss him back.After a minute he pulled away and we both look at each other.

"I LOVE YOU HAN AREUM.."He said with his husky voice and smile to me."I love you too.."I chuckled and he kiss my head. Suddenly the nurse came to check on me and we both let go our hands.

"How are you miss Areum?getting better?."

"Ye-yeah."

"Okay that's good news for you,I'm gonna change your I.V water now."

"De.."While the nurse do her work,Hoseok went out from my ward. On the outside,Hoseok saw Jimin walking toward Areum ward.

----------

After send Yuna back to her house,I stop my car at side of the road for a sec.

"Should I go check up on her?."

I kept thinking about that things!.10 minutes later,I have make decision so I turn back my car and went to the hospital.

"What Namjoon said it's true,Areum gonna understand me.."

I look Areum ward number and it's on second floor so I get on the elevator.

When I searching Areum ward number,I saw Hoseok and he saw me too."Hyung!."I call him and ran to him.

"Is Areum at inside?."

"Yeah."

"Is she okay now hyung?I heard you help me when Areum ask where am I,is it true hyung?."Hoseok nodded.

"Tha-thanks hyung,I-I'm sor-sorry."Hoseok patted on my shoulder.

"Why you came?didn't you say to me that you're afraid to see her?."

"Hyung I think it's time to let her go hyung..I don't want she hurt anymore..I want to divorce her hyung."

"It's okay Jimin,it's a good thing you do that..but don't make her angry okay?I'm pretty sure she will understand."Hoseok smile to me.

"Thanks hyung."The nurse has get out from Areum ward and Hoseok let me go in while he sat at the outside.I sighed and go inside.

"A-Areum."I said.

----------

When the nurse complete her task,she left my ward room.I look at the door and wait for Hoseok suddenly Jimin came inside to my ward room.My face totally changed when saw him.

"A-Areum."he said.

"Why are you come here?I don't want to see you!."

"Please listen what I want to say first and I will leave you alone."

"O-okay."He came to me and held my hand for the first time.

"Let go of my hands."I tried to pull away from him but he held my hand so tight like Hoseok hug me.

"I'm really sorry for hurt you and all my rudeness to you.I don't want you hurt yourself again after this and I had make decision already.I'm ready to let you go,I'm d-divorce you..Han Areum.."

I got shocked with Jimin statement and my tears wanna flowing down but I tried to hold my tears and looked away.

"Fina-finally.."

"I'm letting you go Han Areum,I don't want you get hurt anymore!I want you enjoy your youth life right now!Thank you for being my wife all this time..from now on,you officially single Areum yah."He smiled to me but his eyes look really sad.

"Is our parents knew about this?."

"Nope,I will tell them after you got discharged from here."

"O-ok-okay..thanks Jimin for letting me go..thanks for being my husband too..have a good life with Yuna.."I smile.

"I lo-love you..goodbye.."He pulled away and left.I can't hold my tears anymore so I just cry out loud on my ward room.I don't know why it's hurt me so much when Jimin divorce me.

----------

Finally I'm letting her go.I look at her for the last time and left.I heard she was crying at inside but then Hoseok hug me and patted my back.

"You are doing the right things..I will took care of her right now,don't worry about it."

"Thanks hyung..please took a care of her,I trust you hyung."

"De.."Hoseok pull away and I left.Inside of the car,I cried out loud for the first time because of Areum.I really want to her stay beside me but I don't want she got hurt anymore because of me.I didn't know why I'm crying about this farewell maybe because I started like her.From now on,I will just focus my life with Yuna.

-Next chapter is the last chapter so please anticipated-

i love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5K 16
"You have 40 days to find a fiancΓ©. Or else I'm CHOOSING your fiancΓ©." βœ”οΈ Completed ❌ Edited I don't speak Korean, come from Korea or know Korean by...
99.4K 4.7K 54
"I hate you." "Do you think I'm happy with this shit FORCED MARRIAGE?" It's a story about jimin and jungkook where they got forced for a marriage by...
37 0 4
Sehun and Namjoo lives a very happening life as a married couple, but one things had completely erased all their happiness within a blink. Will each...
25.9K 1.3K 28
"Marry Me." Those words from a stranger is strange enough. YES or YES Those were the only options I had.