Fearless (Loki X Reader)

Bởi silvertonguedgirl

❝For people to see you, as I do.❞ A tale about two people from different backgrounds finding each other withi... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Moving in
Truth Or Dare
First Night At The Tower
Code 634
First Mission
Captured
Illusion
Party Animal
Grocery Shopping
Jotun Form
Missing
A Discovery
A Lot of Yelling
A Trip to Asgard
Its Complicated
Help
Elves?
A Distraction
Jealousy
An Affair
Sparring An Asgardian
Trust
Quality Time
Preparations For the Ball
Royalty
Romance at the Ball
Blessings
In Holy Matrimony
Epilogue

The Recovery Room

11K 355 182
Bởi silvertonguedgirl

The elevator door glides open, showcasing the top floor in which everyone resides in. Thor carries your limp and frail body to the couch and gently places you down as he shouts for the others to come and inspect you.

Tony, Natasha and Bruce rush into the living room where you currently lay on the couch. They give Thor a questioning look before hovering above your body.

"What happened?" Tony asked Thor as he takes your pulse and places the back of his hand to your forehead to see if you have a fever.

"She was practicing her abilities on the training floor and collapsed as I called for her."

Natasha and Bruce look at eachother for a moment and then back to your worn out figure.

"Maybe her powers had something to do with it?" Natasha claims as she steps towards the couch and sits on the same cushion as your feet, placing them onto her lap.

"We should bring her to the recovery room and do some tests on her." Bruce suggests to Tony.

Tony nods his head and gestures to Thor to carry your body down to the recovery room. They each step into the elevator and eventually make it down a few floors to a large room with hospital beds and supplies scattered around. Thor releases you onto one of the beds and pulls the covers over your unconscious body. Tony and Bruce start collecting their supplies and put them on a trolley which they then roll over to your bedside. Bruce hooks your body up to a heart rate monitor just to be sure that your well.

"You two may leave. We can handle it from here. Just let the others know whats going on." Bruce tells Thor and Natasha. They both hesitantly exit the room leaving Tony and Bruce alone with you.

-----------

Thor and Natasha exit the elevator and ask Jarvis to alert the others and tell them to make their way to the living room.

"Natasha requests everyones presence in the living room." Jarvis conveys through the speakers implanted in each wall.

After a few minutes, everyone, including Loki, trails in to the living room.

"(Y/n) is in the recovery room-" Natasha begins to say but is interrupted by Steve and Bucky.

"What? Why?!" They shout in sync.

"If you would've let me finish,  I was about to say that she was practicing her powers before she collapsed." Natasha retorts back.

Steve and Bucky share a worried glance while Loki stands beside them, still confused as to why you just suddenly "collapsed".

"We don't know why she collapsed out of nowhere but we assume that the reasoning is because her body can't yet handle her abilities. Tony and Bruce are doing a few tests on her as we speak."

Clint finally speaks up. "What kind of tests?"

"They are just trying to find out why she collapsed and are making sure her vitals are fine."

Clint, Bucky and Steve asked Natasha a few more questions before everyone scattered and went to do their own things after knowing that you were fine.

Loki's POV

My fingers massage the front of a book that sits on my lap. The leather cover feels rough and warm under my touch.

I wanted to just open the book and begin reading where I left off but I couldn't get (y/n) out of my mind. Natasha assured us that she was well and being looked after by Tony and Bruce but I desired to check for myself. This was the first time I cared for someone who wasn't my mother or Thor and it felt weird. It was weird. She just has this affect on me that made me calm down in an instant under her touch. I had this urge to tell her everything about my past and to find out about hers. I just wanted to get to know everything about her.

I push all of my thoughts aside and pull myself off of my bed, leaving the book behind. I needed to see her. I need to.

(Y/n)'s POV

I feel a small pinch that awakens me. I leisurely open my eyes. I can't quite see where I am due to my vision being a bit blurred. Eventually my blurry vision subsides and I look around the room as I lift myself up on my elbows. I seem to be in a hospital. Or am I?

"Afternoon princess." Tony whispers. He was examing your heart monitor and the other machines that you seem to be attached to.

"W-where am I? What happened?" You questioned.

"You collapsed in the training room so we brought you here to check on you."

Bruce walks out from behind Tony and hands you a glass of water. You take it from him and chug it down in a matter of seconds.

"Thank you."

Bruce smiles at you and takes the empty glass towards a sink that sat beside a few machines. You had no idea what the majority of these machines did but you didn't ask.

Tony grabs a clipboard and starts to write down a few things as the elevator door clicks open. Loki reluctantly walks towards your beside which you don't notice. Your eyes were closed and your head was pounding too loud to pay attention to any of your surroundings.

Tony's eyes don't leave the clipboard as he speaks to Loki. "I'm assuming you would like a moment alone with her?"

"Yes." Loki responds.

Tony walks over to where Bruce was and places the clipboard down. He taps Bruce on the shoulder and gestures to you and Loki. They both exit the room.

Your eyes are still shut until you feel a hand ontop of yours that lay on your forehead. You open your eyes and peer towards the tall figure that stands by your side.

"Loki?"

He slowly removes his hand from where it relaxed ontop of yours and sat down on the small stool that Tony had previously used.

"Are you alright?" He asked you. His eyes seemed full of worry and you just wanted to jump up from your bed and hug him.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just have a bit of a headache. How are you?"

Loki gave a small grin which made you smile in return. It was rare that you saw him ever smile but you loved when it happened, especially if the reason was you.

"Funny you ask me that when your the one in the recovery room." He chuckled.

You giggled for a moment and meet Loki's gaze. Those green emerald eyes are your weakness. They send shivers down your spine each time you look at them.

You feel yourself start to blush and look down at your hands to avoid anymore eye contact. He notices this and attempts to change the subject.

"When do you think you'll be well enough for Tony to let you out of this room?"

"I'm not sure. I only have a headache so hopefully today." You reply.

"Jarvis can you call Tony back in?" You shout at the wall.

"Right away, miss."

A few moments pass and in walks Tony with Bruce at his side. You and Loki both turn to look in their direction.

"You called?" Tony blurts out.

"When can I go back upstairs? I feel fine."

"You could have left when you woke up. We finished examining you earlier."

You shoot Tony a menacing look as you unattach yourself from the machines that were positioned beside your bed and stand up. You were still in your training gear, only the sleeves were somehow rolled up. You had no idea how anyone could manage to roll up such form fitting sleeves.

You and Loki walk together into the elevator and make your way back up to the top floor. The elevator seems to be moving at a slower pace than usual and the silence between you and Loki was starting to become awkward.

"Loki?"

He keeps his gaze forward towards the closed elevator doors. "Yes?"

"Why did you come and check on me?"

Loki hesitates before answering. He isn't sure what he feels for you just yet but he knows that he cares for your well-being.

"I wanted to make sure that you were alright."

You smile at the elevator doors just as they open. Loki lets you exit first and follows suit. He heads straight for his room and you stroll into the living room where the others all seemed to be. Well, except for Tony and Bruce who were still in the recovery room trying to find out the reasoning behind you collapsing.

Clint, Thor, Natasha, Bucky and Steve all looked up from the Tv to your figure entering the room and bombarded you with hugs. You have become extremely close with almost everyone in the tower in just a few days of living there. You loved them and they loved you right back.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" Steve worriedly asked you as he set his hand on your shoulder.

"I'm alright. How about you? How was your mission?"

You each sat down and they told you each detail about their mission. Agent Fury sent them to Russia undercover to infiltrate one of Hydra's camps after they gained access to some nuclear supplies. They successfully completed their mission and now Shield has a hold of the supplies that the Hydra agents stole.

I wonder if I will ever be able to go on a mission. I'm starting to get a hold of my powers and control them more. I definitely need some combat training but theres no doubt that I would be able to handle myself.

Steve finishes telling you his story when Tony and Bruce enter the room, clipboard in hand.

"We have the results as to why you collapsed." Tony started.

Everyone looked towards him and waited for him to continue.

"You use the energy around you, correct?"

You nod.

"It seems that your body cannot yet handle the amount of energy that surges through your body. Too much energy will cause you to collapse like you did earlier."

You and the others stay silent, still looking towards Tony.

"We need to train you to be able to handle more and to-" Tony couldn't finish what he was about to say as Jarvis's mission alert noise was blaring.

"We have a code 229. Fury requests everyones assistant, including (y/n)'s. Code 229." Jarvis alerts.

Authors Note

I don't know if I should continue with this story. I get less reads each chapter and it's a bit discouraging. Please help me get this story out and share it with others and give me your opinions and critique on my story. Anything helps. Thanks guys.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

326K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
51.4K 1.2K 25
Loki Laufeyson has come to Earth again for reasons unknown, he kidnaps you before the Avengers can find out the reason hes come. I know I spelt Asgar...
543K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
123K 5.9K 17
Leaving Asgard amidst a scandal, Y/n L/n finds herself travelling from realm to realm before settling down on Midgard, a fruitful realm with culture...