Spaces Between Us

By reallylexie

One decision can change everything. More

intro
look at the stars
happiness

summer haze

1.4K 26 4
By reallylexie

read author's notes
Sticky, and hot. That was the only way I could explain last summer. The first thing that I noticed was Cesar. He was different around me, and for the longest time I couldn't figure out why. His eyes would travel down my body, and I'd give him a "the hell are you doing?" look. But the week before going to camp was different. Suddenly in all the mist of everything, I realized I liked Cesar. So as we sat watching a movie on my couch, I turned to him. He looked at me, and we jumped on each other. Our kiss was awkward and messy, but I was okay with that. I felt giddy inside. Cesar felt the same, and the way he looked at me when I pulled away was a look I never saw him do before.
"Cesar, what are we doing?"
He smiled,
"This."
He then kissed me again, softly. That night, was the night that we first did it. I can remember it perfectly. There's nothing in the world that would make me want to take back that night.
Cesar and I spent the night curled up in each other's arms that night. I knew we'd be okay, because my dad wasn't there that night. Cesar's bulky arms wrapped around in not a playful was weird. What was just a friendship turned into this.
.
.
.
It was the morning after. I woke up with Cesar's arm wrapped around me. I frowned as I wiggled out of his arm.
What did I do?
It was the week before I was leaving for camp, and I did this. Did Cesar even like me? My thoughts were interrupted when Cesar started stretching.
"Morning." He said.
I rolled my eyes, and asked him,
"Cesar, you can't tell anyone about this, you know that right?"
He nodded.
I hope with all my heart he wouldn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 124K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
787K 46K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
260K 19.6K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...