Sun Kissed (Tom Holland x Rea...

Av watermellonsugar

[COMPLETED] What was planned was a vacation to Cancรบn Mexico, but what wasn't planned was meeting Tom Holland... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Final

Chapter 2

28.9K 424 1.3K
Av watermellonsugar

☀️Tom's POV☀️

In my hotel room, I woke up to my computer screen. There was (y/n)'s Instagram page. I fully opened my eyes- Unaware of what I was searching last night. I felt a bit off. But I got to my hotel room and, missed seeing her face.

I grabbed my phone and saw a text from the angel herself.

"Hey Tom. I was thinking we could go golfing?"  I smiled at my phone.

"Sounds good! Meet me at my hotel room at 12:00 ;) !" I was excited for our date. I mean I think it's a date. I got up and picked out my outfit. Wearing my black golf shorts, paired with a royal blue shirt.

A knock was at my door. 12:00 already? I started feeling nervous for some reason. I open the door and there she stood. Her (h/c) hair flowing down like gentle waves. She was wearing jean shorts, when I looked at her shirt I let out a laugh. Really? She was wearing a "The Amazing Spider-Man" shirt.

"I dressed for the occasion." She opened her arms to show her shirt with more detail. I smiled at her quirkiness.

  "Ha Ha. Lets go." I walk out and shut the door behind me. We both walk down the hall in silence, I look over and she fiddles with her fingers. Awkwardly I place my hand on her back, she suddenly stops and looks at me.

"Hey are you okay?" I could see the worry in her eyes. She sighs and hangs her head.

"Im sorry, Im so stupid. So so stup-"

"(y/n)!" I stop her from finishing her sentence.
"You are not stupid!" I tell her peacefully.  She smiles, every time I saw her beautiful smile, I couldn't help but smile myself.

"Okay okay. I feel stupid, because I invited you golfing and I don't even know how to golf." She facepalms and sighs.
"I just saw on your Instagram that you go golfing often-" She gasps.
"Not that I stalk you! Its just that." She stutters as she stops herself from embarrassing her self anymore.

"Don't worry. You have me, a master at golf to help you." I pat her back lightly. For a while I leave my hand on her back, her warmth tingled my hand. We stare at each other until I remove my hand from her back. I cough.

"Lets go."

"(y/n).." I look at the entrance of the golfing place. "This is mini golf." I look at her with confusion.

"Isn't golfing and mini golfing the same thing?" She shrugs.

"Sure." I laugh as we walk in the place. We pay our entrance and go to the first put with our golf clubs.

"I really have no idea how to swing the stick." She playfully swings it.

"I'll help you." I set down my own club. I go behind her and push my body against hers. Her scent hit my nose, her back was now pushed against my torso, I reached over to hold the club. Her hands were smushed next to mine on the handle. I tempt to make a swinging motion, and she followed. I helped her struck the golf ball. The ball traveled down the straight path, it then hit on of the rocks and it stopped.

"There you go." I continue to grip the club. She turns around, her face inches away from mine. I examine her up close face and she pulls away from my grip.

"Thanks Tom." She steps back.

I nod. "We'll its my turn. Bet I can get a hole in one."

☀️Your POV☀️

Tom hit the last ball in the hole. I clap as he walks over to me.

"Yay! The games over." I groan. I lost miserably. I grab my phone and look at the time. It was almost 2 o'clock. I put my phone away as Tom approaches me.

"You hungry?" Tom grabs my club. I nod.

"Well I was thinking we could grab some Taco Bell and eat at the beach? If thats alright with you?" He makes his way over the the exit. He puts away our clubs as I awkwardly walk behind him.

"Sure." I gulp. For some reason I was starting to sweat. As I followed him to his car I felt weird around him. I felt like a middle school girl when her crush the total hottie walks by. I buckled my seat belt and look out the window. I put down the passenger window and let the breeze cool me down. I had the urge to turn around and look at Tom. I continued to look out the window until we arrived at the drive thru.

"What do you want?" Tom puts down his own window and pulls up to the speaker.

"(your favorite thing to get at Taco Bell- and if you don't like Taco Bell im sorry.). Thats it." I nervously wait for his reaction. He starts ordering his food.
We get our food and make our way back to the hotels. I hold onto the bag as we make our way to the beach.
We find a spot and sit down, the bag of food in between. I reach into the bag and grab my food.

"How long you staying here for?" Tom asks with a mouth full of Taco in his mouth.

"My stay is for 2 weeks." I say as I gulp my food. Tom just nods.

"This is nice." He points to the ocean, the beautiful waves brush us with its cold air. The sun was shinning down on us, its rays gleaming.

"Yeah. It is." I finished my food and stuff the garbage into the bag.  "Wanna head in?" I nudge at Tom.

"Woah hold on. We just ate. What if we get a cramp in the ocean?" Tom stuffs his garbage into the bag as well.

"Fine if you want.. we can wait a few minutes." I roll my eyes.

15 minutes later.

"Can we go in now?" I beg Tom, the sun's rays were finally beating down, making me sweat.

"Fine." He stands up and kicks off his shoes. I follow his lead and take off my shoes. Tom looks at his shorts. He sighs and pulls of his shirt. I stare at his fit body. His strong arms set his shirt down by his shoes. I zone out for a second as I also remove my shirt, underneath I had on my red bikini top, because I was too lazy to put on an actual bra. I place my shirt next to Tom's.
I catch Tom looking at me with a smile.

"W-What?" I nervously look at his smile.

"Nothing." He starts running into the ocean.
"Last one in is a rotten egg!" He splashed into the water.

"NOT FAIR!" I run after him. I splash into the water.

We both get out of the ocean. We were starting to get tired of hours of splashing each other and doing under water tricks.

"Im pooped. I think I should head to my room." I grab the Taco Bell bag full of trash. I slip on my shoes and look at Tom.

"See you later. Thanks for the Taco Bell." I wave goodbye as he stands there, waving back at me. Water drops trickled down his body, he brushed his hair with his fingers. I walk away.
Hanging out with Tom was like hanging out with an old pal from elementary school. I find the nearest trash bin and throw the Taco Bel bag.
In my hotel room I immediately plop onto my bed. I kick off my shoes and turn on my tv to watch Netflix.
I looked at my phone to see if I had a text from Tom. Nothing. Should I text him first? What should I say? I shut my phone off and sigh. I then thought about what would happen at the end of my trip. Will I never see Tom again?
The thought of Tom soothed me to sleep.

A loud knock woke me up. I jump up, startled at first. I look around the room and see that it was already night time. I get up from my bed and shuffle to the door. I open it and saw, Tom?

"What are you doing here?" I yawn
"What time is it?" He looks at his phone.

"1:20 in the morning. I was texting you but you never answered."

"I was asleep!" I yell quietly, not to disturb anyone else.

"I can see that." He chuckles.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a late night swim. I couldn't sleep." He looks down at the ground for a second but looks back up at me.
"And you forgot your shirt." He hold out my shirt, all covered in sand.

"Oh, thanks" I grab the shirt and throw it onto the bathroom floor.
"Let me just grab a towel then we can head out."

"Oh (y/n)?" Tom steps into my room.
"I was thinking we could, if this isn't weird, that maybe we could. Go for a late night swim.. but with out clothes? Naked." My eyes widen a bit and I started to blush. Tom's face started getting red.

"What..?"

"Do you wanna go skinny dipping with me?"

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

130K 3K 22
It was meant to be a fun time in Vegas. Spending time with the best friend and celebrate getting done with college to turn the page to a new chapter...
87.9K 1.6K 17
The sequel to Sun Kissed โ€ข You and Tom try to reconnect again โ€ข
245K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better ๐Ÿ˜ญ
35.1K 629 159
This is a story about you (y/n) and Tom Holland. You and your best friend (Kristen) went to Comic-Con in LA for the first time and you were so excite...