Final

•your POV•

I look down at my phone and then up. My taxi had just arrived. I whip my tears, and walk towards the car.
"(y/n) ! Wait!" Tom yells out. I turn around and see him run towards me.
"Tom, I told you. I cant." I start to feel more tears run down my face.
"Can we at least try?" We couldn't. I couldn't.
"Tom..." I choke up. I couldn't even bring myself to talk to him.
"(Y/n) , I.." He hesitates and stops himself quickly. I nod.
"I know." I smile. I did too.
"I have to go." I glance back at the impatient taxi driver that was clearly trying to get my attention. "Bye Tom." I leave a kiss on his cheek. I also leave with the memory of Tom's face. Hurt, sorry, sad. I shut the door of the car and the driver took off immediately.
After a magical night with Tom yesterday, I felt myself getting too attached. We took things too fast. This trip wasn't going to last forever, which meant that 'us'...wasn't going to forever. I stare out the window to recall my trip one last time. Which he made better. I wasn't supposed to get attached, but I did.
After being in Mexico for so long, being home was going to be such a werid setting. I did miss my home, my friends and family too. I also knew I was going to miss someone else too.

TO BE CONTINUED...
CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL THATS COMING SOON!
SUNLESS ❤️luv u all- sorry for ending it on a sad note ill make it up in the next story