The picture she took...

By MyAmaranthGrin

She didn't mean to take a picture. She didn't even mean to see the hot new student and his hot friend beat do... More

The picture she took...
The picture she took (2)
The picture she took (3)
The picture she took (4)
The picture she took (5)
The picture she took (6)
The picture she took [7]
The picture she took [8]
the picture she took (9)
The picture she took [10]

The picture she took [11]

402 28 9
By MyAmaranthGrin

Sometimes I wondered if maybe in my past life I was a monster, a home wrecker, a whore or a killer even. Cause God’s “divine” plan sure went the wrong way when it came to my life. Either that or he had the weirdest sense of humor cause I sure as hell wasn’t laughing. Being a rather clumsy person, I was quite used to the idea of falling down, breaking things, hitting myself and similar stuff happening but this was on a whole new level and scale.

It was the end of school and I wasn’t sure if that jerkface Brayden was waiting for me in front of the school or not. However, since he looked like the kind of guy who could kill me in 20 different ways I wasn’t going to risk by keeping him waiting or worse by not showing up. My locker just so happened to be on the other side of the school so I had run almost a marathon to leave my books in my locker and then sprint to the front gates of the school. When I got there, Brayden was sure enough waiting for me in all his bad boy (and totally not the kind of bad boy that makes dragons fly in your stomach but the kind of bad boy that makes you wanna crawl under a blanket and call your mommy) glory, seemingly annoyed at me for being 15 minutes late. I could understand why he would be mad; he looked like the type that makes a girl wait for him not the other way around and judging by how girls almost threw themselves at him, he probably never had to wait on a girl before.

I came to an almost screeching halt, catching myself in time not to bump into his car and leaned on the door. Panting, I raised my eyes to his level and instantly regretted it, as I almost got burned to ashes from the intensity of his glare. Too afraid that maybe even so much as a single muscle twitching would send him ablaze, I stood frozen in my spot and didn’t even dare move.

“Do you by any chance” He started of with a calm and steady voice. “Have a fucking watch you could use to maybe no be half an hour late?” Oops, I thought it was 15 minutes.

“Well I distinctly remember telling you that I have school till 4 and besides my locker is on the other end of the school.” I felt the bubble of confidence that seemed to surround me, burst with his intense glare that felt like raw fire spreading across my skin. Stupid bubble-bursting-jerkfaced mobster.

“Just get in the fucking car already.” He hissed at me and entered the car, slamming the door in the process. Shyly, I poked my head through the open window of the passenger door.

“Uhm…where are we going? And you know I have a car, you can just drive and I can follow you with my baby.” I smirked though I was not smirking for very long as he snarled at me so much that his whole face contorted.

“Get in the fucking car cause if I tell you to get in again you’ll be driving in the trunk…in pieces.” His words were laced with so much anger that my knees nearly buckled beneath me from fright. I hurried to enter the car cause by now I was literally shitting a brick, that’s how scary Brayden was. I nestled in the car seat and fiddled with the straps of my backpack not daring to look up while he was obviously trying to calm himself and probably refrain from killing me. Brayden was an awfully angry individual, I concluded.

I heard him sigh in frustration before he put the car into gear and pulled out of the parking lot in front of the school. The whole ride was silent as I didn’t dare utter a word and Brayden wasn’t really in the mood to strike a conversation. He kept glancing at me though…throughout the whole ride and it weren’t simple glances, they more looked like suspicious glances, like how I would look at somebody who had chocolate over their face and still claim they didn’t steal my chocolate. Weird out by the whole ‘suspicious’ situation I decided to keep myself occupied with something else rather than my backpack straps so I took out my phone and texted Andrew to ask how Skylar was doing. However instead of getting a text like I hoped I would, I received a call…from Andrew and I couldn’t hang up cause they might think something was really wrong for sure this time and plus Skylar would definitely lose it. So I picked up the phone after throwing Brayden a careful glance.

“Hello?” I said unsure, lowering the volume on the phone so Brayden wouldn’t hear my conversation.

Hey Carly? Where are you?”

“I have…” I glanced at Brayden again “Something I gotta do so I probably won’t be able to come by today and maybe I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Oh, ok then. I really hoped you could make it today cause Skylar is getting really stubborn and insufferable…you know what with being confined to a bed and whatnot. I thought maybe you could slap some sense into him. ” He laughed at the end, probably enjoying the idea of me slapping Skylar a bit too much.

“How is he? I mean besides being stubborn and insufferable?” I asked a bit uncertainly, not sure what Brayden would make out of this but still stayed on the positive side, thinking that he won’t suspect a thing.

Well I guess he’s as good as he can be given the situation. I mean he did re-open his wound twice, it’s ought to take some sort of toll on him, but he’s a tough nut to crack you know that. Don’t worry.

“Ok then. Listen I gotta go now. Talk to you later.”

Ok, bye Carly. And please take care.” With that he hung up. I sighed heavily and rather audibly but thankfully I didn’t catch Brayden’s attention…or at least I think I didn’t. After I put my phone in my pocket, I propped my head on the window and watched as the scenery swirled in a blur of colors. My eye went wide open as I noticed that Brayden had turned left off the road and went straight into the woods. My heart started to pound in my chest painfully and my palms started to get sweaty. Just as I was about to question him about our whereabouts, the car came to a screeching halt and Brayden turned sharply towards me.

“Get out” He said lowly. I started to shake my head in confusion, my mouth agape like a fish out of water. Not satisfied with my disobedience, he growled and got out of the car, moving towards the passenger’s door with haste. He yanked the door open and with a firm hold on my upper arm, he pulled me out of the car.

“B-Brayden?” I stuttered out, my voice barely above a whisper. He made no move to show that he heard me as he pushed me on the car while pinning me with his body from behind. I tried to push myself off the car with my hands but he quickly grabbed my wrists in his strong hand and then slammed the other one on the car next to me, making me flinch in the process. From my position I couldn’t really see his face clearly seeing how he was behind my, but I imagined his ice blue eyes going darker in sheer anger that I could practically feel roll off his body in waves. The sole thought made me shudder.

“That was really brave of you” He growled in my ear as he tightened his hold on my wrists. “Coming to my house, feeding me and my crew bunch of bullshit and then…ratting it all out to Skylar” My eyes-if possible-went even wider at the way he snarled when he said Skylar’s name…so much disgust rolled off his tongue, I could feel it. I tried to defend myself and started squirming but he just pressed up against me, the door handle digging painfully in my ribs. “Don’t even try to defend yourself, cause I know all about you and Skylar. I know you’re his latest fuck toy and who better to send to spy on me than an innocent looking girl, right? Maybe I should fuck you too and make you my spy, how about that?”

The tears started stinging in my eyes but I wouldn’t let them fall. “I-I am not Skylar’s fuck toy.”

His snicker rang in my ear as he lowered his lips to my ear shell. “Not yet you aren’t.”  His hand that wasn’t holding my wrists started to slowly slide down the car and when it rested on my shoulder, I barely managed to contain the scream that was threatening to rip through my throat. My heart was pounding in my chest literally trying to fly out and the tears that I had been so desperately trying to contain started falling freely on their own accord. His hand then slowly started to trail down my back and finally rested on my behind. The gnarly feeling that suddenly erupted in me when his hand touched my butt made a blood chilling scream rip through my throat. I screamed and thrashed around but to no avail, as he was much stronger and bigger than me.

“N-no, no, n-no! P-please don’t!” I begged and I begged but he only grabbed me harder than before.

“Are you going to do as I tell you?” His voice was low and threatening. Was I? Was I going to do as he told me? Sensing my obvious-and justified mind you- hesitation he pushed himself even more into me and the hand which was resting on my butt slowly moved forward towards my more private area. At this point I was so scared I yelled ‘Yes’ at the top of my lungs, while making sure to keep my legs crossed.

“YES! Yes I will…I’ll do anything you want. J-just please d-don’t….touch me.”  At this point I was literally breaking down. My knees started to buckle under me and I slumped on the car in defeat. Everything that had happened to me so far with Skylar seemed like nothing compared to this. The fear and disgust that I was feeling at that moment was indescribable and incomparable to anything I have ever experienced; especially when I heard his satisfied chuckle ring in my ear like an echo.

“Good girl.” He slipped his hand in my pocket-lingering there much longer than needed-and pulled out my phone, disregarding my yelp. He punched in some numbers and put it back into my pocket, tapping it lightly just for the fun of it. Psycho! “Now then, whenever I call you I don’t care where you are, you better answer the phone or else…You will also report to me on a daily basis. I’ll call you one of these days to fill you in with the details so rest your pretty head…for now.” He chuckled again and pulled away from me completely but not before giving into his own satisfaction of pressing up his lower body to mine-much to my dismay and discomfort. As soon as he pulled away from I almost slumped on the ground crying uncontrollably and while I didn’t want to show any weakness in front of this mobster psycho, I couldn’t restrain myself against the whirlwind of emotions that had consumed me. And while I was literally breaking down,-much to his sick satisfaction-he stood there completely unaffected by the whole situation, as if he wasn’t just about to rape in the middle of the freaking forest.

“Alright that’s enough tears, get in the car…I’ll drop you off.” What? You mean the car that you sexually harassed me on? That car? The nerve of that jerkfaced bastard. If I wasn’t such wuss, I would repeatedly bash his freaking head into the car until he started shitting car parts. “Today!” He said irritably which quickly send my jelly-like legs into motion and I got me in the car almost immediately.

The ride back was quiet and even more intense than the previous ride. In fact, it was so horrible-given the predicament- it made me want to jump off the car while in motion and roll off into the vast woods to get served as a bear’s lunch. That’s how horrible it was. Suddenly the car came to a screeching halt and my head instantly snapped towards him. I was praying he hadn’t changed his mind about driving me back and I prayed to god that he wouldn’t kidnap me or worse rape me and then kill me. My eyebrows scrunched in confusion at the familiar surroundings; I was a few houses down from Skylar’s place. I’ve never been happier in my life at the prospect of going to that house but at that moment, I was so happy that I could literally kiss the ground.

“Go on then…go to your precious Skylar.”  That bastard was smirking! He was freaking smirking and he intentionally drove me to Skylar’s place just to show me that he knew where he lived. The thought made me cringe…what if he came in and did something to Skylar again? Or Rosalie? Or anyone else from the gang...me?

I didn’t wait to be told twice, as I bolted out of the car, my backpack slapping on my back from the running. I could hear Brayden faintly behind me oh-so-subtly remind me not to-and I quote- ‘breathe a word to anyone about this or else’. I couldn’t care less at that moment. The only thing that I wanted to do was get inside the house and put as much distance between me and Brayden as I could. The tears wouldn’t stop falling from my eyes as my brain kept replaying all those scenes from earlier. Brayden, you freaking SOB!

I ran into the house, making sure to avoid everyone-and strangely enough I succeeded in that-and ran straight towards Skylar’s room. I have no idea why but the prospect of seeing him strangely calmed me down; as if everything would be magically ok and not twisted and sick as it was, if I saw Skylar.

My fingers trembled as I reached for the door and ever so slowly opened it. I peeked inside and my eyes rested on Skylar’s peaceful figure, lying in his bed. I inched closer towards him and though his posture seemed peaceful, his face was scrunched up in pain. I plopped down next to him, miserably trying to gulp down my sobs so I wouldn’t wake him up and with shaky fingers I reached for his face. I gently caressed his still bruised but rapidly healing face and reveled in the fact that he actually did managed to calm me down.

“What have I done?” I whispered in the air pathetically and laid my head on his bed, still softly crying. I almost jumped in the air as a hand, smooth but still quite weak grabbed me by the forearm. Alarmingly fast my eyes snapped towards Skylar’s droopy and tired eyes that spoke volumes that words couldn’t. He weakly pulled me towards him and while I was hesitant at first, I climbed into bed next to him and allowed him to spoon my body from behind while all I could do was cuddle into him for comfort and sob pathetically. His hand rested on my waist and upon hearing my sobs, he tightened his hold and just pulled me towards him even more. I did not feel disgusted or harassed by Skylar’s touches as I felt from Brayden’s; I did not hate the proximity of our bodies as I hated it with Brayden; I wasn’t afraid of Skylar as much as I was afraid of Brayden. I felt protected and safe in Skylar’s arms and that calmed me down to the point where I only wanted to lay there and forget all about gangs; be normal again.

Sleep was very fast in consuming me as I felt my eyes close down on their own. And as safe as I felt, I welcomed the sleep gladly but before I trailed off in slumber  I felt Skylar sigh against my neck and if my brain wasn’t so overworked I could have sworn he said something along the lines of “Princess, what are you doing to me?”

~Tadah!!!! I’m alive!!!....I know it’s been quite a while but I’ve had A LOT of stuff going on so writing was a privilege I wasn’t allowed to have. BUT…now I’m here and I’m here to stay! ^_^

Please VOTE and COMMENT! That always makes smile and makes me happy!!!!

Hope you like it and enjoy it! Love y’all so freaking much!!!

VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!COMMENT!COMMENT!COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 75 25
SLOW UPDATES He has always been classified as the type that doesn't care, has time for no one and anything except his friends and family. He didn't c...
292K 17.6K 75
• Devil born to be evil could only be healed by an angel, his angel• She was an introverted, reserved girl. Pushing herself to high school with neve...
48.4K 1.3K 23
Everyone thinks life is a game to find love, I don't play games. There must be more to life than falling in-love, I never want to fall in-love, the t...
2K 70 27
My name is Jack and in my opinion being the leader of a gang is a form of character building because it gives you a responsibility. My parents think...