Haunted dorm

Bởi Bubblegum_666

The members move into a new bigger dorm, but little do they know its haunted... Ages: Jungkook: 17 Tae: 19 Ji... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4- pt1
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9~pt1
Chapter 9~pt 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 [Final]
hi :)

Chapter 4- pt 2

3.3K 115 85
Bởi Bubblegum_666

Hey guysh- i hope this chapter makes up for the super short one i did yesterday- and also for being inactive, i really apologies for being inactive lately.

Anyways, this chapter starts with fluffy fluff but ends with horror- so be prepared (i also apologies for being a horrible writer- but im trying! :) )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

08:30 came quicker than Namjoon and Seokjin expected, and it was time for the others to be woken.

Namjoon and Seokjin had woken up slightly earlier so they could take showers first, Seokjin going in first. Once Seokjin was out, he lay back down next to Jimin and Namjoon went in, leaving Seokjin to wake up the others.

After 20 mins, Seokjin rose out of the bed, untangling himself from Jimin who'd latched himself onto Seokjin when he'd come and lay back down next to him.

"Jiminie, baby wake up" He called for the younger softly whilst stroking his hair "We have practice at 11 and we need to get ready"

"But manager hyung cancelled it" Jimin moaned, burying his face deeper into the pillow, voice slurred and raspy.

"I know- he said we still have to go though- he made it later, come on Minnie we're all tired"

"Ok five mins hyung"

Seokjin chuckled "Ok then, but please untangle yourself from me so I can go wake the others"

Jimin whined but obeyed, latching himself onto whoever was next to him on the other side, which was apparently Yoongi.

"Bug off" Yoongi muttured sleepily

"But hyuuunngg"

"No."

"Ugh i guess i'll just have to wake up then" Jimin pouted. Seokjin cooed at the sight.

"You can get some sleep after practice i promise" He told the younger. "Now run along into the shower- look Joonies out.

True to his word, Namjoon came out, fresh from the shower. Jimin lazily hopped of off the bed, grabbing a random tshirt and jeans from the quickly prepared duffle bag Seokjin had made before they'd "escaped" their dorm, and went into the shower.

----

"Theres 2 showers by the way" Namjoon stated "I just realised what that other door leads to"

Seokjin laughed. "All that time we thought it was for connecting rooms, but thats good though, means we can get out of here and to practice quicker!"

"Yup- whos up next?" Namjoon asked out loud.

As he said that, Jungkook who had been sleeping in between Hoseok and Yoongi hid under the duvet, snuggling closer to Hoseok as if he was hiding.

"How about Jungkook?" Seokjin asked Namjoon innocently but smirking.

Hearing a groan from the maknae, both Namjoon and Seokjin laughed. "Up you get Kookie" Namjoon ushered, helping the younger wriggle his way out from being in between Yoongi and Hoseok.

The maknae groaned louder and instead of walking into the shower like he was supposed to, he slumped back down on Namjoons lap, burying his head in the brook of the leaders neck and wrapping his arms around the leader abdomen.

Seokjin cooed. "Our maknae being so clingy today" He reached out his phone and took a picture. "So cuteeee"

"You know what, let him sleep on me for a bit- wake up someone else" Namjoon said "He barely slept last night due to being scared"

"Hmm okay, lets see- Hobi, Yoongs or Taetae...."

Tae squirmed childishly from under the duvet and like Jungkook, hid next to Hoseok.

"Taetae it is" Seokjin finally said "Up you get Taebear"

The younger rose, giving his boxy smile "Morning Jin hyung, morning Namjoonie hyung and... morningnight Kookie?"

"Morningnight?" Seokjin asked, slightly puzzled.

"Its morning but hes still sleeping so morningnight..."

"Oh Tae- get in the shower before you start with more nonsense" Namjoon chuckled, shifting a bit allowint Taehyung to leave.. Once Taehyung had left, Jimin had come out, looking fresh and clean.

"Its not fair! How comes Jungkook gets to cuddle and I donttt" He whined childishly, walking up to Seokjin and sitting on his lap. The elder laughed and hugged Jimin, allowing him to rest his head against his chest.

"I think Yoongi hyung should be woken up next" Jimin randomly stated

"Why do you think that?" Namjoon asked, curious

"Because he didnt let me cuddle... he was being mean"

"Ugh why are you so cute today Jiminiieeeeee" Seokjin chuckled, pulling on Jimins cheeks "Ok up you get Yoongi"

"I hate you brat" Yoongi grumbled, getting up and stomping towards the shower groggily.

"Ok so when Taes out, Hobis in and Jungkooks last- done" Seokjin said, feeling proud for some reason.

"You really are like an eomma" Jungkook mumbled sleepily.

"Yh! Eomma Jin!" Jimin commented, laughing as Seokjin playfully swatted his shoulder.

After a moment of silence, Hoseok rose from his slumber, giving his members his normal cheerful sunshine smile.

"Morning hyung and dongsaengs!" He cheerfully greeted, earnign a smile from all the members in the room at that moment. It was true, Hoseoks smile was infact contageous. "Whos in the shower now?"

"Yoongi and Tae- Tae should be out soon though"

As if Seokjin had magic in his words, Tae left the bathroom.

"I have arrived and am fresh" He dramatically said, making the others laugh.

"Ok, i'll go on now" Hoseok stated, recieving a nod from the eldest hyung and grabbing his clothes and shutting the bathroom door carefully after him.

"Hey. Whos MY cuddle buddy!?" Tae exclaimed, dramatically pouting and fake crying.

"Wow you really are dramatic" Seokjin muttured under his breath, causing Jimin to giggle. "Come here, i have space- you should be thankful your beautiful Jiminie hyung here is not selfish- unlike the bunny over there taking over all the space" Seokjin chuckled, pointing towards the maknae who was sitting fully on Namjoons lap, claiming his hyung to himself.

----

Soon, Yoongi came out the shower, seeming more awake and alert.

"Off you go Kook-ah" Namjoon ushered, as the youngest hopped off Namjoons lap and went into the shower.

The two 95 liners slipped off of Seokjins lap as they rushed to play some game on their phones, while Namjoon left the room to go get some food as they still had time to eat before going to practice- leaving Seokjin and Yoongi alone.

"You ok Yoongi-ah?" Seokjin asked concerned "You seem a little off"

"Im ok" Yoongi replied bluntly

"You sure?"

"Hmm" he said after a pause "Hyung could it of been my imagination that that..scarecrow was moving towards me- it had red eyes but then when i hid and um, came out again it was uh.. gone?"

"Oh Yoongi- im sure it was only your imagination" Seokjin said, pulling Yoongi into a side hug which the younger gladly excepted.

Yoongi wasnt one to open up about his emotions- and if he was really upset or really had to, he'd turn to Seokjin, trusting the older and feeling comfortable around the older.

Finally, the remaining two members left the shower, just intime with Namjoon entering their hotel room with food.

"Ok guys, quickly eat- its 9:45 and it takes 30 mins to get to the center from here" Seokjin annonced, as everyone gathered around and began to eat.

----

Dance practice finished at 17:00, and the members where all slumped on the floor sweaty and panting hard (just realised how wrong this sounded.. but u guys get me..right? xD).

"Ok guys, driver-hyung is here- leggo!" Namjoon shouted, calling for all the members, as the members followed him out and sluggishly entered the van, all taking a seat on the leather sleeps and resting instantly.

----

The members had somehow forgotten about the horrors of their dorm as they arrived back, and had all dashed upstairs to shower and get dressed into more comfortable clothes.

Once showered, they all gathered in the living room, the smell of pizza strong and welcoming.

"Taetae its your turn to chose a movie" Seokjin said, as Taehyung leapt off from the couch excitidely and pulled out a horror movie he'd been dying to watch and placed it inside. Jungkook switched the lights off as all 7 members huddled on the couch and watched the movie, eating their pizzas deliciously.

----

Yoongi knew something wasnt right about the movie from the start. The house which was haunted in the movie seemed to be similar to their dorm- and the events were also similar.

"Hyung" He whispered to Seokjin "Do you notice anything..odd about this movie?"

Seokjin looked up confusingly "Its a bit like...our dorm right?"

"Yh it i-"

Yoongi was cut out by a horrifyed scream coming from the TV screen as that SAME scarecrow Yoongi had seen on the previous day appeared, eyes red, evil laugh and staring right at him.

Yoongi silently whimpered, edging closer to Seokjin "I-it was exactly like that!" He whisper yelled.

From the other side of the room, on the other couch, Jungkook and Jimin were freaked out. The two youngers crying silently against Hoseok and Namjoon. "The b-black thing- i-its right there!" Jungkook yelled, shakingly.

The black figure let out a ear peicing scream, causing everyone to hunch and block their ears, even though it was from a movie.

Suddenly, just as the volume of the black figures scream progressed, the TV shattered into millions of pieced, almost missing Taehyung head.

Still shaken, Seokjin was the first to make a move, concerened Taehyung hadnt even flinched.

"T-taehyung?" He asked, hesitately moving closer to the younger "Taetae, are you ok?"

Taehyung remained still, eyes focused infront of him. He suddenly let out an evil laugh, shocking Seokjin, as he levitated in the air.

"TAEHYUNG!?" Namjoon shouted paniced

The evil laughing continued, as Taehyung turned around, revealing the most horrifying, ugly thing ever.

"T-thats n-not Taehyung" Hoseok stuttured, shaking as he held onto Jungkook tighter.

"You wouldnt get out when we warned you, you came back." Taehyung creepily grumbled, in a voice not his, but more demonic "So your going to have to pay"

Suddenly, another ear piercing scream was heard. And there it was. The black figure. Staring right back at them as objects in the house flew and crashed into the walls, narrowly missing the 6 members.

"WE NEED TO GET OUT" Yoongi shouted, dodging a flying plate.

"BUT TAEHYUNG" Jimin sobbed, running to Taehyung but was forcefully pushed back by Namjoon.

"Thats not our Taetae" Namjoon firmly said, helping the others out of the dorm.

"YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THISSS" The demonic Tae shouted, voice booming.

"Quick" Call manager hyung!" Seokjin yelled over the disturbing noise of screams.

Namjoon shakily fumbled his phone, calling the manager and telling him whats going on.

"W-why is T-tae doing this!?" Jimin yelled, sobbing heavily into Seokjins shoulder.

"Thats not Taehyung!" Seokjin answered back

"THEN WHO IS IT!? WHERES TAE!?" Jungkook furiously shouted, also sobbing hard.

"Woah woah Jungkook calm down baby" Hoseok said, running to the youngers side.

"Taehyungs been possessed" Yoongi whispered

"B-but why? Why does this have to happen to us!" Jimin cried harder

"I dont know, Jiminie, i dont know" Yoongi replied truthfully.

And it was true. No one knew why.

----

Things are getting a lil creepyy!

Honestly, i have no idea where im going with this story BUT imma let my lil brain and imagination take me through it xD

Hope you guys enjoyed this one! I'll be back soon with a chapter 5!

Byesie byeeess xxx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.9K 44 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
140K 7K 24
[College! au] "Well, I'm in my bed. And you're in yours. One of us is in the wrong place." "Yeah, and it's you, that's not in the trash yet." If ther...
21.4K 534 15
Park Jimin is a shy 22 year old whose childhood best friend is Kim Taehyung. When he's with Taehyung, he's a cute,bubbly person but with strangers, h...
156K 9.9K 24
𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧�...