🌍Love On Tour🌍 // Sequel to...

By megtinus4life

The life of Megan continues as she struggles to deal with her mum's illness, exams and missing her boyfriend... More

Exams
He's back!
Distracting
Dinner
Goodbye
Take off
Dont leave me
Trofors
Sneaky
Pleats
Dave
Bored
Haters
Secret
Oops
Confirmed
Hide and seek
Tour bus
My idol
Hate it
Countdown
Missed the queue
Us against the world
Dont do this
Sorting my life out
Flirting
News
Move on
Studio
Wasn't expecting that
Can't dance
Dilemma
I can do this
Idiot
Just great.
Departure
Get away!
Relief
Calm down
Please don't go
Perfect idea
Dave who?
Stunned
What just happened!?!
Home Sweet Home
Evidence
Story time
Surprise!
Hospital
The operation
Hustle and bustle
A good one
Wait what?
Buzz
Only just beginning.
AUTHORS NOTE : another book?
AUTHORS NOTE : New book

Messages

908 56 13
By megtinus4life

Martinus POV ///

We ran for a long time. And I'm not just saying that. It was roughly about 20 minutes later  when we finally began to slow down and give up.

Martinus : where is she!?!

Marcus : how could she just disappear?!? I don't understand!!

Martinus : we've genuinely looked in every single room in this full building about 10 times!

Marcus : obviously not everywhere if we've not found her.

He stopped and thought for a moment. He stroked his chin as his mind wandered.

Marcus : where could she be....

I stood there, cross armed, waiting until he got a bright idea.

Marcus : you said you looked in the changing room?

Martinus : yeah, before I bumped into you.

Marcus : well she could have gone after you left!

Martinus : come on then!

We ran to the changing room and I opened the door to see Lara standing there looking frazzled. But no Megan.

Marcus : Lara what's wrong!?

Martinus : where's Megan?!?

Lara : she went home.

Martinus : to Scotland!?!! What why!!

I stared at her with concern and curiosity. All I got back was a blank face. She looked as if she was about to cry. What was going on?!?

Lara : it's her mum...

Martinus : oh god, no, please no!!

Lara : she's fallen seriously ill and is in hospital.

A tear fell from her eye. She knows Megan's mum quite well so it was obviously really hard for her too. Marcus ran over to comfort her with a hug as I remained footed to the ground, not knowing what to do.

The crowd were still out there, wondering where we we were and what the heck just happened. I needed to go after Megan but after what just happened I don't know if she'll ever want to see me again. I might just make it harder for her.

Marcus : why did she leave you here!?

Lara : I walked in on her crying and was about to comfort her after what she just witnessed when she got a text. It was her dad telling her that her mum was ill and that he had booked her a flight home tonight. She got even more upset and I tried reassuring her that everything was gonna be ok but all she did was push me out the way and ran out the door with her things.

Martinus : when was this?

Lara : about 10 minutes ago, I've just been sitting here going through in my head what to do.

Martinus : do you know what time the flight is?

Lara : I checked on my phone, it said 9:45.

I checked my watch.

Martinus : we've got an hour, we could make it if we go quick. Come on!!!

I ran out with Marcus and Lara following.

Megan's POV ///

I was in the taxi. It was quiet. All you could hear was the consistent sniffles coming from my red nose to which I had wiped several times. I was a state. I had cried more in the last hour than in my full lifetime.

I could tell that the taxi driver was concerned as he kept looking through the mirror at me. I tried my best to hide the fact that I was aching inside but it didn't exactly turn out so well.

Taxi driver : you ok dear?

Megan : em yeah.

I was the worst at lying. Whenever I lie I go extremely high pitched which gives it away in an instant.

Taxi driver : are you sure?

Megan : ugh no.

Taxi driver : what wrong?

Megan : let me see....my boyfriend just kissed another girl on stage, I was just sick in the bathroom and my mum has cancer and is in hospital at this precise moment.

Taxi driver : oh my word, I don't blame you for crying!

I continued to chat and tell him my life story when we finally arrived at the airport. I payed and said goodbye before walking in.

I'm not gonna lie, I was petrified. I was about to go on a plane by myself and I'm only 16. You might think that's ok but I'm not exactly the most confident person I've met. Perhaps the least.

I somehow successfully made it through security and sat at my gate ready to go. It was about 10 minutes before boarding so I checked my messages. I was surprised to see about 10 new messages from various people. One from my dad...

"Dad : get through security alright?"

I quickly replied with a 'yes' before moving on to my other messages. Nearly all the others were from kjell Erik, Lara, Amy, Marcus and Martinus wondering where I've gone. I didn't bother texting them back as I didn't want to be involved with it all ever again.

I do, however, regret the way I treated Lara. She had done nothing wrong I was just way too emotional at that point to even try to be nice. Everything had just happened all at once and it was just too much to handle.

I still didn't text her back as she was probably with everyone else including Martinus to which I wanted nothing to do with ever again.

I scrolled down to my last message which, to my surprise, was from Charlene. I hesitated to open it. My hands were shaking. Why would she text me?!? I eventually clicked on it and scanned the message.

"Charlene : I'm so so sorry, I regret it. It was Dave. He forced me to do it! I never wanted Martinus. I'm so sorry."

I read it over and over again. Trying to make sense of what had been written. What was she talking about that Dave forced her to do it? As much as I hated Dave, I didn't believe that he made her do that. He couldn't be that evil. Could he?

The tannoy went off signalling it was time to board so I put my phone away, my head still racing with thoughts, and joined the cue.

I was the last to the desk and the lady was checking my passport when I heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned around and gasped as I saw Martinus, Marcus and Lara standing before me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 228 18
*completed* Heyy guys!! Im here with double love part two!! Hope you enjoy it and i cant wait for you to read it. Thanks for chosing this book, it r...
21.2K 354 20
y/n's parents have always stayed close with their friends, y/n considered it to be a family friend type of thing. she grew up to be an only child...
13.2K 963 42
Ur life seems to be normal until everything change like magic. Dreams come true Many sad things are happening But things always get better, as you...
54.4K 2K 26
COMPLETED Sequel to "Him. // Martinus Gunnarsen" Happily together, but for how long is the happiness going to last? [cover by blurryfandom]