WANTED! & LOVED

By Jewelarose

Cole's never known the meaning of the word love. His parents never utter the word to him, nor did anyone else... More

Love at first scent
Man's best friend? Close enough...
Alien among others
Civilization
Greek God
Sleeping mate
Black Levana
Rabid
Buried Memories
Waiting
Power of a kiss
The voice in the light
Glowing eyes
Battle
Secret Past
Unexpected Visitors
Busy Day
I Love You
Training
Stacie
Date
Visiting Joey
Ambushed
Forever Ends Too Soon.
Unaswered Questions

Warriors

14.8K 441 56
By Jewelarose

-Cole-

If there was one word I would use to describe how I'm feeling at this moment in time, that word would be.

Overwhelmed.

How the heck did this happen? And more importantly what's happening? Someone needs to tell me because I must have been asleep for however long, because unlike others I'm not missing the last piece of the metaphorical puzzle.

I'm missing the whole bloody thing itself. 

When I got attacked by the rabid wolf did my body shut down and I'm still dreaming? Did I get infected and I'm now hallucinating? Though I don't think rabies cause hallucinations. Am I in some alternate reality? Maybe I'm being punked. 

I need to get my thoughts straight, so I can concentrate on the situation at hand. Firstly mythical creatures are real, second my boyfriend is a werewolf, third and foremost I have a bloody army of hybrid warriors pledging their allegiance to me. OK the first two I can deal with easily...well not so easily, a little freak out session and then I would have been good. The latter causes for a major freak out session. 

What am I suppose to do with an army of mythical creatures? Where were they gonna stay? A few of them I could probably have found a place for them to stay but over thirty how...how am I gonna manage that? 

"Hey...a-are you OK?" Logan hesitantly approached me, ever since he told me his secret a few hours ago he's been acting strange around me, as if afraid that I won't see him the same. After he'd told me that he was a wolf -Wolfie to be precise- I didn't get the chance to talk to him about it; with all the finding out about mythical creatures and them showing up at that exact moment. I guess he was still on edge about how I felt about it.

"No this is a lot to take in, I don't know how I'm going to do this." I replied looking around at the multitude of people in the clearing. Creatures of different species all meandered around having conversations or practicing battle strategies. There were all kinds of hybrids from Werewolf-Vampire hybrids to Nymph-Mermaid hybrids, Dragon-Vampire, Elf-Fairy, Demon-Vampire, Mer-Angel and so much more that I don't even know what their hybrid species were.

"Yes I know it's a lot to take in but I'm positive you can handle this and I'll be right here with you through it. There is a reason you were chosen for this Cole; you're special...incredibly so." He claimed staring deeply into my eyes as if trying to uncover that specialness of which he speaks of. He lifted his hands as if he was going to hug me then seem to hesitate, then let them drop back to his side.

"Logan?" he looked at me indicating that he was listening." Why did you tell me about you being a wolf?"

He looked at me for a second before replying."Well because as I said before, I don't want there to be any secrets between us Cole. If we are going to be in a relationship then we need complete honesty, and I also ddin't see how we could be in a real relationship unless you know who I truly am." I nodded I understood what he was saying, honesty is vital in a relationship as well as the freedom of being yourself and knowing that, that person still wants to be with you and you don't have to pretend to be anyone else.

"Why'd you ask?" he questioned after a moment of silence.

Honesty that's what he said right, even if it sounds stupid and pathetic to my own ears telling the truth is the right thing. "Well I sort have thought, you only did it to scare me off. To make me not want to be with you anymore; you know so you could leave." I revealed, my eyes downcast.

"Why would you think that? Cole I..l-lo, I would never do anything like that to you, how could you thinking that." My eyes were still cast downwards."S-Sorry I don't know what I was thinking, I guess after you told me your secret you were acting all distant and I don't know, It's just...just that everyone leaves me eventually."

"Cole I would never do that..." he stepped closer and gently lifted my chin so I was looking at him, "I was distant because I was giving you time to adjust to the idea of be being a werewolf and instead of wanting to scare you as you seem to think it was the opposite, I was terrified that you would run and I was just..I don't know afraid. But I would never leave you unless you told me to and even then it would be so hard to go. I would never leave you willing." and then he kissed me.

The kiss is sweet, soft and filled with an emotion that I can't make out -no pun intended- he gently delved his tongue into my mouth, savouring, sucking and prodding my mouth. i kiss him back putting everything I had into it. He gripped me around my waist pulling me closer as I pulled his head down closer to me.

"Ahem!" We both jumped back breathless as we look in the direction of the sound. It was Leon.

"Sorry to interrupt your little facing sucking session..." I scowled at him, in the few hours that I've known Leon I've come to notice that he says whatever he's thinking and he can be very sarcastic"...but you have visitors." I looked around but I didn't see anyone new. I looked back at him confused. "...I don't see anyone."

He had a look at his face as if to say 'duh' then he pointed up. Straining my neck to look up I was momentarily blinded by the sun before I saw it. Birds lots of birds. A golden eagle circled the perimeter several times before descending, It landed gracefully onto the outstretch branch of a Spanish oak. It was massive, bigger than the average golden eagle, it had a dark brown raptor and huge wings. Sitting on the branch it surveyed the clearing before it took off, landing on the grass as a man.

The eagle-man had caught the attention of everyone in the clearing as the all stood alert, forming a makeshift circle around me, Logan standing closely to me tension rolling off his as he tried to figure out if this guy posed a threat towards me or not. Looking closely at the eagle guy I could see that he was quite good looking, not as good looking as Logan though - Logan was a Greek God- this guy on the other hand was really handsome. He had short brown hair and golden colour eyes, He stood at about 6 foot and was really muscular but not overly so.

He hadn't taken his eyes off me since he landed and I was beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable with his intense gaze. After a few more seconds of him watching me and everyone else watching him no one making a sound, he knelt down, breaking the silence that had descended but not the tension that I could still feel hanging in the air.

"It is a great honour to meet you, grandson of Viarvixz." From the corner of my eyes I could see Leon stiffen from where he was standing to the left of me before shaking his head slightly at the newcomer. The eagle guy turned his head in the direction of Leon as he had saw the movement as well, for a few seconds the two looked at each other before, the eagle guy nodded his head, turning his attention back to me.

"I am Kaiyd, we the shifters would also like to pledge our eternal allegiance unto you in this time of strife." just as before, as if this first pledge was a signal the birds descended unto the clearing. When the last one landed they all unitedly recited their pledge. "We the shifters of Shadow, outcast of the mythical world now have found our purpose in our existence, a place where we can belong. We pledge eternal servitude, alliance and allegiance to you." then simulataneosuly bowed.

"You may all stand, I accept your alliance, and servitude, beside me you all shall stand as we enter the battle field to end this once and for all." The words came out of my mouth without my consent, it's like I was talking but it wasn't me. They all rose and looked around surveying what had come to be our surrogate meeting point and training ground.

The tension had lifted, now that we know that the newcomers weren't a threat but our allies. I seriously knew nothing about this oncoming war but yet still I have people pledging there alliance to me. They are trusting me to lead them to some sort of victory. I don't even know what the war is about much less how I'm going to fulfil the impossible task of winning it.

"I know it's a lot to take on but they believe in you, now you'e just got to believe in yourself." he said pulling me closer to his side. I looked up at him and he leant down to place a small kiss upon my lips. " I believe in you."

"I don't get it though."I said after a moment. "What?" Logan asked.

"I thought Leon said that it was only the hybrids that didn't have a side to go on."

"No it isn't only the hybrids that have not a side of which to take," I looked at Kaiyd (the eagle-guy) curiously. "Sorry I happened to overhear your conversation."

"It's OK, what do you mean about the shifters?"

"I mean that being a shiffter is like being a hybrid in a sense. Shapeshifters can transform into any form of animals which makes us different, the Weres don't like us because we are not truly one of them, they as well as many of Shadows consider us to be deceiving because the fact that we can change who we are mutiple times unlike the Weres who have one other distinct change."

I nodded my understanding that was really awful it's not their fault that they have the ability to change more times than others. Why are people like that, just because you're different doesn't mean there's automatically something wrong with you, if they took the time to realise that different isn't that different not where it counts.

"I'm sorry for the way you were treated." Yes I know saying sorry wasn't going to do anything but what was I meant to say that I understand -because I didn't.

"My only hope is that when we win this war then everyone in shadows will be able to live without animosity."

I notice that he said when and not if, OK no pressure.

A/N Well what do you guys think? More newcomers? Ooh this is getting good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 1.6K 20
This story is about how a new kid who is a nerd ends up getting these 2 twin wolfs brothers to fall for him and these twins are the captain of the fo...
10K 522 10
Quinn at 17 years old doesn't live with his parents. His parents kicked him out last year for coming out to them. He lives in the bad part of town an...
30.7M 623K 60
The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon! =^.^= [WARNING there is BOYXBOY action i...
1.8M 64.5K 47
[ boy x boy ] Ethan Ryder wasn't planning on moving to a new town just before starting his final year at high school. He wasn't planning on leaving...