Beautiful Disaster. [Punk Lia...

By leslybrigit

The most beautiful people are a disaster. *Does contain mature sexual scenes* More

Beautiful Disaster. [Punk Liam Story]
1. First Day of Senior Year
2. His Cousin
3. Introduction
4. Why me?
5. Mine
6. Beach
7.Sleep Talk
8. Gwen
9. Unexpected
10. All Time Low
11. Turning Page
12. Burnin' Up
13. Heart of Stone
14. Just Getting Started
15. First Time
16. War Of Change
17. Slow Down
18. Bad Day
19. Half A Heart
20. Middle of Nowhere
21. Paralyzed
22. Ghost
23. Come Away To The Water
24. One Day At A Time
25. A Broken Jar
26. Bring Me To Life
27. Words I Never Said
28. Take A Breath.
29. Be There.
30. Safe
31. Home
32. Never Too Late
33. Too Late
34. Sorry
35. Disconnected
36. Next Step*
37. Just Give Me A Reason
38. Stuck On You
39. Bloodstream**
41. Something New
42. Secrets
43. Spaces
Update!!!

40. With All Me Heart

792 24 5
By leslybrigit

Liam POV

Feeling angry or worthless doesn't come close to the aching feeling of heartbreak and betrayal. I would know.

That night I saw my cousin kissing my girl really hit me like a wreaking ball. I felt so betrayed by Harry that I wanted to hurt him, I wanted to make him feel the way I felt when I saw them together. The whole night I wondered 'How could he do this to me?' and 'What does she mean to him?', but that all didn't really matter.

Then Lesly. She had stolen my heart without me even realizing. At first I must admit that I was playing her. She was sexy and she looked like a great fuck, but that was all. I never wanted a girlfriend or to be suck in a relationship with a girl with a damn perfect life. All I intended Lesly to be was a one night stand, but in a blink of an eye that all changed. She was more than what the boys had told me she was. She is smart, selfless, and good hearted. I knew I would end up falling for her, and I did.

Before I met her I had one rule: never get emotionally involved. And fuck did I break that rule.

When I witness her kissing Harry I literally felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. It was the worst I had ever felt in my entire life. In that moment I had decided to rip her heart out, to make her feel one hundred times worse.

But as I look down upon her I know that I could never hurt her like that. I love her, and by some miracle she loves me.

I gently push her away from my naked body, trying hard not to wake her. I sigh in relief when she turns over in her sleep. Getting up from her bed I search for my boxers, once I found them I tug them on up my legs.

Lesly's room is quite big compared to mine. I can only imagine how big her parents room is.

Turning on the bed side table lamp, I start to explore her room. Lesly has everything so organized, almost as if she doesn't spend much time in here.

I take this as the perfect opportunity to search though her drawers. Opening the top drawer I am face to face with a red sexy bra and its matching pair to the side. Fuck I may have to persuade her to wear these soon.

I keep rummaging through all her drawers but find nothing too interesting. Continuing my search around her room I come across her private library.

Damn. Has she really read all these books? There must be at least one hundred or so books here.

I was never a big fan of reading. It's all the same shit. Boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, some shitty problem happens, girl and boy split up, girl and boy fix problem and live happily ever after. But what people don't seem to understand is that 'Happily Ever Afters' don't fucking exist. All that shit is fairy tale stuff.

I hope Lesly knows better then to believe in happily ever afters, 'cuz that's something I'll never be able to give her. Not even these damn books can hide what's real in the world.

Turning back to take my place next to Lesly, I spot one of her many books on the bed side table next to her. I take the liberty to see what's so appealing about this one story.

The cover of the book is dull, it just has a picture of a ladies masquerade mask and the title doesn't really say much.

         Fifty Shades Darker

What the hell is this?

Opening up the page where Lesly seems to have left off I commence to read.

My eyes widen as I take every word in. Every word being so detailed. Lesly reads porn.

Never would I have pictured her reading things like this. But honestly it's so hot. Knowing that she thinks about it. 'Cuz right now all I'm thinking about is wanting to fuck her in an elevator. Hard.

Is this what she reads to get herself off? I hope not.

There is only one person that should be able to get her off and it's defiantly not Christian Grey.

I put the seemingly not so innocent book down on its rightful spot. My head is still buzzing with the idea of being able to fuck Lesly in an elevator. Pushing her against the elevator wall, Lesly tightly wrapping her long sexy legs around me, pulling my hair hard as we desperately kiss in what would look like a desperate need for her, and her alone.

Unknowingly I start to stroke myself, my erection suffocating from the inside of my boxers. God! When did this need for Lesly come to be.

I look down at her. Her hair has now covered her face but she still looks breathtaking. My hand moves unbidden to her naked shoulder, I touch her slowly with the tips of my fingers. Slowly I continue to go downward, a whimper escaping her lips. I know I shouldn't be taking advantage of her like this but I love the way her smooth skin feels under my finger tips.

Putting my arm around her I decided to finally close my eyes and sleep.

-------------------------------------------

"Liam wake up!" Is the first thing I hear as I'm begin to wake. Memories of last night are still fresh in my head and I pray that when I open my eyes to see Lesly fully clothed.

I slowly pry my eyes open only to see a fully clothed Lesly smiling, a brilliant smile, at me. "Finally you wake up! It's about to be six and if you forgot we have school to day."

School? Is she seriously waking me up at six a.m. just for school? "You woke me up just to tell me to get ready for school. You've got to be joking!" I laugh, school doesn't even start until 8:15!

Lesly narrows her eyes at me faking anger, "Liam don't laugh at me! I'm being serious, we have  to go so I can drop you off at your place."

Lesly begins to clean around her room though there isn't anything to clean. Getting up from the highly comfortable bed I gather up my clothing and put them on. I have to be honest I felt quite satisfied to have caught Lesly starring at me.

"Did you already get ready?" I ask her, noticing that she has light blue skinny jeans and a black polo on. I could even see the makeup she has applied.

She shrugs, "Well I kinda was gonna stay at your place until school started but if you prefer that I don't that's fine." Lesly pouts in an attempt to look butt-hurt.

I make my way around her bed and embrace the beautiful brown eyed girl. "Lesly you know you make me happy. You're my reason to stay alive."

Lesly pulls back from our embrace, looking at me with concern in her eyes. "What do you mean by that?" She ask.

How could I tell her? 'Well Lesly I'm in a gang. I deal drugs when asked. And , oh, there's this other gang tryin' to kill me.' Yeah, that's sure to end badly.

"I love you, with all my heart." I tell her as I tighten our embrace, in hope that she forgets about her question.

"And I you. With all my heart."

And as we stand there holding eachother I realize that I have to do what ever it takes to protect her from my other life, because if she found out her life will hang in the balance.

I have to protect her. Even if it means to lose myself in the process .

"C'mon we should get going." Lesly whispers breaking free from our hug.

She grabs my hand and we make our way out. "Hold on. Aren't your parents home? What if they catch us?"

"Don't worry, they're asleep and Carlos just left for his morning jog." She pulls my arm again and this time I follow.

Once outside Lesly waits for me to start my motorcycle. I'm pretty surprised she's willingly getting on, but in all honesty I'm pretty sure Lesly knows how to ride one of these.

The streets are almost bare as we head to my place. It's so silent that I feel like Lesly and I are the only people on the planet. Only if.

Pulling up at my drive way I notice that Niall's car is actually here, most nights he spends with Gwen now that she's going to have his child. They must have gotten in a argument or some shit like that.

Lesly and I walk hand in hand to the door only to be distracted by some noises coming from the inside. She up at me confused and I'm pretty sure I have the same expression on my face.

I cautiously open the door and my eyes widen as we stepped inside.

"OH. MY. GOD!"

_____________________________

Hey guys its been a while but here's the update. I hope You all enjoy.

Oh and I have a request... Can you guys spread the word about Beautiful Disaster? It would mean loads.

But please COMMENT and VOTE!!

Sorry again for updating so late. Till next time <3

~ aclfuentes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 4K 120
Preferencesssssssss At That One Direction Ones
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
15.6K 270 10
The one where Harry and Louis are Rose and Jack.