Equals (Lesbian Stories)(gxg)

By LIGHTS4000

Sapphire is a good looking teen girl that has the upper hand of doing anything because she is the soon to be... More

Equals (Lesbian)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

3.1K 86 25
By LIGHTS4000

Sapphire's P.O.V

I woke up lying on a cold, hard floor. I open my eyes to see dark concrete built brick walls, and a small barred window. Where the fuck am I?

Looking around more I can see that I am in fact, inside some sort of prison cell. How the fuck I ended up here, I don't know. But what I do know is I want out. I go to stand up, but immediately feel dizzy. My hand flies to my head and I flinch.... I pull my hand back and look, my hand has fresh and dried blood covering it. where the fuck did this cut come from?

It all comes flooding back; Alex going missing, waking up to the loud crash, a bag going over my head, getting knocked out. I think I was kidnapped.... or would it be wolf-napped? oh well, whatever it was, I'm going to kill the people who did this to me when I find them. First, I've gotta find a way outta here.

Getting up, I move around trying to see any weakness in this dreary cell. Maybe the bars on the window might break, they do look old. Going over I grab two bars next to each other and try to pull, but nothing was happening. The fuck? I normally would be able to break this easily. I try again and really try to muster up all of mine and my wolfs strength but still nothing. Why can't I break these?

Then I hear a deep chuckling from behind me, I instinctively go into defense mode and spin around in a protective stance, barring my teeth and growling. "Well, Well. Look who has finally awoken from their deep slumber" Steve?

The deep voice spoke again "ah dear, sweet Sapphire. Yes, it is me. your beloved friend Steve" he made air quotations over the word 'friend'.

"What are you doing here? Where am I?" I continue to growl whilst speaking to show him I am well focused on protecting myself. I am so confused as to why he is here.

"You're probably wondering why I am here, yes? Well its quite simple really, I want to become the alpha." he started to pace back and forth in front of my cell " I am going to take your rightful spot as alpha and I know just how to do it. I've never liked you, yknow? In fact, I've always been using you; for popularity but also to learn. I've been studying you and trying to learn your weakness for years" he stops pacing and turns to me, an evil grin on his face " and I've finally figured it out".

He stares at me as I start to speak "I always thought you were the nice one Steve, the one that was always better and had a good heart compared to everyone else. And what could you possibly have on me as a weakness? I am soon to be alpha!! I have no weakness'" as soon as I finish he starts laughing menacingly, throwing his head back where I can see his adams apple vibrating up and down as he laughs.

The laughing stops as he looks back at me smirking and continues to speak "That's where you were always wrong my dear alpha. Maybe you'll learn your lesson not to trust everyone and be so kind in the future. As for your weakness, I will let you sleep on it and figure that out for yourself" and with that said, he turns away, and walks out of a door to the right of my cell.

What weakness could he possibly be on about? I have alpha blood in me. I am strong, intelligent. I know how to take care of and lead my future pack. I've been training for this my whole life. So what does he think my weakness is? The only worries, I get are about my beloved Alex..... wait.. ALEX!!!! She is my weakness!! shit, shit, shit. What has that evil bastard done to her? I swear I am going to kill him once I get my hands on him. I need to figure a way out of here

..:12 Days Later:.

It has been 12 days since I awoke in this hellhole. Steve and Lisa have been taking turns to come see if I'm still alive and to give me this horrible raw meat. They only feed me enough to keep me alive, but it's not enough. Being the soon to be alpha also meant I eat a shit tonne of food compared to other wolves, I need a lot more to keep my muscle tone and energy for my training.

They barely talk to me, but when they do, they make comments about Alex. They tell me she's suffering, and that they are having so much fun with her. I swear to god I will kill them when I get out of here, they better not be hurting her. I usually get angry and want to attack them but I just have no energy. I can barely move to get the food off the metal tray they throw into my cell. I've occasionally spat at them which earns me a day without food, so I've learned to stop that if I want to eat.

The gash on my head has healed and is slowly scarring, usually a wound like this would've healed by now for me but with the lack of energy I and my wolf can barely communicate let alone heal even the mildest of wounds.

I'm interrupted by my thoughts when I hear Steve coming into my cell and hitting me around the head. I growl, but he just slaps me and tells me to shut up. "Sapphire I thought you had learned who is your Alpha now, you should respect me when you're in my presence" he says to me with pride in his voice."You are not my Alpha. When I get out of here you will regret all of this" I refuse to ever be under the control of this prick.

Once I get out of here and become the true Alpha he is going to suffer, suffer an long and horrible life of torture from my best men. I receive another hard blow to the face, then Steve grabs me by the face and comes face to face with me "dear Sapphire you don't have a choice in this, not keep your mouth shut or your sweet mate will suffer far worse than she has been already" he spits into my face.

I shut up in fear she'll get hurt, I hope they haven't laid a finger on her but don't trust them enough to risk her more pain than she might have already received from these bastards. Steve grabs me by the arm and yanks me to my feet and starts to drag me out of my cell.

I follow without hesitation. We walk down a load of barely lit hallways before I'm taken into a small room next to a staircase. I take in my surroundings and can instantly tell it is a torture room. I see weapons and blood stains all around the room and in the centre is a chair with straps for the wrists and ankles. I will admit i am getting scared.

Steve puts me into the chair and straps me in. then takes a step back, and grins before moving to the side of the room with weapons. He turns back around with a whip in hand and chuckles quietly "oh this is going to be such fun!".after what felt like hours of endless torture Steve finally stops.

During the beating I saw Lisa in the corner with a camera recording the events that played out in front of her, but the constant blows to my aching body took my attention away from that.

I take a moment to catch my breath before looking up to see Steve walking to the camera and taking the memory out and putting it into a computer that was on a small table next to the camera. He walks over to me and holds it in front of me before pressing play.

I stare intently trying to see what was going on in the video on the screen, the room was dark but then a light came on and I saw Alex sat in the chair I was sat in, covered in blood and bruises. Her leg looked in a very bad shape, I could see one of the bones pushing against the skin. I whimper when I see her in such pain and look away but Lisa comes over and forces my head to face the screen and watch.

Tears start to stream down my face. Steve is in the shot, using the whip on Alex's back, and she is crying out in pain. I can't watch this anymore "Please, please stop. I can't watch anymore" I cry out. To which they both laugh at me and make me finish watching the video. It ends on Alex slumped in the chair, bleeding and whimpering in agony.

"This my dear old friend, is what has been happening to your beloved mate daily ever since you have both been in here, maybe this will make you give up your spot as alpha more willingly". Steve casually says this and I look at him wanting to say something but then I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head, and everything goes black.

The first thing I feel as I regain consciousness is pain. My whole body aches. I start to stir and here the voice I've been missing so much "Sapphire?". Oh how I wish that was really her, but that evil bastard has her locked away somewhere.

I slowly open my eyes not expecting her to be there, but I come to see her gorgeous eyes staring down at me." Alex?!" I leap up and tackle her with a hug and burst into tears. I thought I heard a whimper from her but cant bring myself to let go. I sob into her shoulder, and she rocks us back and forth.

"Well, look who's finally awake" We hear a chuckle and I rush to stand in front of Alex in a protective stance, growling and baring my teeth. Lisa and Steve are there grinning at us. "Time to have some fun" Lisa laughs. What are they going to do to us?

.......................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! i hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Love you guys.

-LIGHTS4000

���~���

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 51.1K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
35.5K 588 16
Gemma Dwyer was always an outcast. . . So why did a sex map make her one of the "in" crowd. spider/oc focused. Eventually, ant/oc/spider: kind of. W...
53.5K 8.9K 67
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
33.6K 385 39
"We are just friends!", "You sure about that?"